Hollywoods representation problem

When will they fix it?

Its 2017 for fucks sake havent we moved beyond this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q="given the history of rendering black people as apes"
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the fuck kind of name is deray? Stupid fucking faggot wit stupid fucking faggot parents.

I don't get it, what's the issue with the figurine?

Literally a call back to the old films

He look like a brotha

>It took niggers 3 films to realise that they modelled the Monkeys on the LA riots

oh Im laffin

I don't get it. What's supposed to be encircled there?

How do you trawl up these stupid twitter posts in order to make off-topic threads every 5 minutes? Is there a repository? Some kind of bot?

BLM 'activist' who in an autistic fashion made a blue vest his 'signature'

He thinks the monkey in the blue vest is poking fun at him.

I hope it is, that would be funny.

He's some stupid BLM nigger who gives speeches extolling the virtues of looting and blacks acting like a bunch of base apes, and then gets paid a bunch of money for it, because weak-willed fucks in Hollywood/Academia are worried about BLM calling them racist if they don't agree with him. - Also, he always wears this stupid blue jacket everywhere he goes, which looks like the one the ape is wearing. So, in other words, it looks like Planet of the Apes is actually pretty kino.

lel

So he's mad there are black people that look like apes? I'm so confused right now. Whites and blacks are so retarded.

This is literally a desperate move for attention, this nigger HAS to know how ridiculous he's being, political commentators and activists keep their careers alive by ensuring and maintaining a strong opposition, or else no one will talk about them

>The nigger from literal White Genocideland aka South Africa is BLM

Sounds right.

It is, look at the guys twitter he is the autist in the blue vest

Wow blacks are actually intelligent, they can identify their own without someone else's guidance

>apes chimping out
Shocker

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

more like 50 years

fucking kek. guy can't handle he bantz

But it doesn't. Is he basically saying that he thinks he looks like a monkey ?

What a fucking narcissist.

>why of course this multi-billion Hollywood studio would bother with ridiculing me, a litterally who from a protest everyone wants to forget
Get yourself.

>this is the current state of affairs in the """greatest country""" in the world
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is he wearing a life jacket all the time because black people can't swim??

>Marvel shills starting a smear campaign since their precious Homecoming is underperforming
nothing to see here, move along

>put monkey in blue vest in 1960's movie
>do a remake and put another ape in a blue vest
>SJW professional victim american Black Lives Matter pavement ape gets mad because he thinks its about him

And morons say these people aren't professional victims. At least that DeRay nigger deleted his tweet apparently.

if you look at a picture of a monkey and think "that looks like me" then maybe you do look like a monkey

>blacks are upset that they resemble apes and protohumans

nature doesn't care about your feelings.

isn't he literally being racist by saying that one monkey looks like a black person?

>implying you aren't convinced multi-billion Hollywood studios put brainwashing in their movies to promote race mixing

theyre so dumb they are racists to themselves

oh man fucking damn dirty apes

Pretty disrespectful towards the ape population to say they are actually supposed to be niggers.

oh shit maybe they are wising up

That was the worst try I've ever seen schlomo

BLM is a terrorist group of dumb shitty niggers who think a few thugs getting gunned down by police is a sign of a major epidemic of police brutality against blacks when black-on-black violence is by far a larger issue but none of them really care because George Soros is paying them to act like chimps in the streets but meanwhile we truly live in a Planet of the Apes.

I'm really not mate.

It's case closed as far as I'm concerned.

>try

There was no try about it, he objectively exposed how stupid, hypocritical and delusional you are. Take your meds shitbag.

>being this desperate for (you)s

>84849464
>let me tell you what you think
>please give me (yous)

lol

>paranoid schizophrenic makes argument . jpg

Holy fuck that is great. I hope it was intentional

>It's been 50 years since the LA riots

they just film reality and apply special effects to cut production costs down.

I grew up with 4 older brothers.

Almost all of them do

to be fair, there are people from all races that look like apes (we are primates after all). it's not fair we can't make fun of some and not others

e.g., I can make fun of Gareth Bale for looking like an ape, but not Dani Alves? get the fuck outta here

>Gareth Bale
Holy shit what a simian.

>we are primates after all

yeah but have you seen how shredding chimps are?

they could like, just rip your arms off man.

and their dicks are huuuuuuuuuugggggeeee. they are hung like a horse man imagine if humans had dicks that big.

this. no one called racism on all the bush/monkey comparisons

if anything, white people has more ape-like features. eg: the thick lips typical from negroids are non existant in simians

Globalist pawn BTFO

fake tweet. Good job riling up the retards.

black people looking like apes is more about them generally having more prognathic jaws than other humans, which gives the head a more apeish look

It was real before he deleted it

google.com/search?q="given the history of rendering black people as apes"

holy shit. I stand corrected. What a fucking idiot.

ching chong ching chang do you plaaay bayoooblades?!

Someone should tweet him this image, blacks do in fact look like apes.

Seems pretty narcissistic to me. Then again, I wouldn't expect any less from an "activist" on Twitter.

>toy figure is called BAD APE
I guess they weren't allowed to name it BAD NIGGA for some reason?

Yeah for real, and he's also running under the assumption that he's a household name WHICH HE FUCKING ISN'T. You only know that faggot Deray if you keep up with Twitter drama.

>deleting twitter posts

Why the fuck do people do this? What is the point?

Couldnt you just prove in court that apes naturally look like niggers?

Id love to see that case.

These movies look like shit, but I am interested in the apes that fight for the humans. I doubt the story focuses on them though.

>These movies look like shit
The first two are actually good.

I watched every episode up until this point and then I saw the goddamn light.

kek that can't be a real kid. They just put a gorilla in a tank top.