Curiouser and curiouser

Tan jacket. Left hand. Context: Hillary had apparent trouble standing on a concrete platform at an event earlier this year. Funny thing is if you go to the main site. The Getty image watermark covers the agent/medics hand. Reminded me of big black from the other day
gettyimages.com/license/521591292?share=site_twitter

Soon....

Wat?

Her jacket looks like hotel room wallpaper.

She's worse than Bill

She wears those big coats to hide that fact that she wears adult diapers.

that's a $9,500 Armani Biz/Cas 'Smock'

I think you're missing the point here...

def something in his hand

Edit for the slow: I'm talking about the man on her right. Focus on his left hand/cuff/palm

I don't think I am. I think the point is that she is old and frail and can't handle her bowels because of all the strokes and mental disorders that she suffers from.

You've lost me mate.

Don't you mean the puppet master's arm?

Nah senpai. I'm talking about the item that looks to be in her friend the tan suited agents hand.

No wonder Hillary is so afraid of Sup Forums...
Good find.

This is what tickled my suspicion. The official image is watermarked rather coincidentally

The level of the liberal mindset to protect this corrupt cunt is unbelievable.

What has Trump done that was worse than laughing at getting a homeless rapist off scot free from raping a 12 year old girl?

Pull a bunch of that guy's pictures and see if the watermark is placed consistently.

Better resolution.

Only one I have on hand is from the same shoot. Looks close but if he was instructed to place it center bottom right I imagine they'll all be there.

Thanks budday. Look at his cuffs. Left and right. His jacket sleeve is pulled past his wrist as if he was hiding what was in his palm

>move bottom layer until hand is covered by watermark
> watermark stays in same position relative to canvas frame
>stupid 4chinners will think it's merely a coincidence

When am I getting my job offer from CTR?

Think you just dqed yourself. Can't be tipping the demo on tactics