Bill Cipher Statue Hunt - Official Thread #19

PUZZLE IS OVER.

NEXT CLUE:
>CONFUSION HILLS, CALIFORNIA
"To the redwoods you now must race / If you're Confused it's the right place / The giftshop is not too far / The password will buy the Eyeball jar"

Password: FILBRICK

RECAP, LOCATIONS AND STREAMS HERE:
pastebin.com/dz0Ta3cv

Godspeed anons. We need you to fucking mobilize.

Chat:
discordapp.com/channels/205463178627383305/205463178627383305

Previously:
Information may be updated as the hours pass, be sure to read the thread (and pastebin) and stay up to date in all Gravity Falls mania.

DO NOT POST A NEW THREAD BEFORE PAGE 10.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OMGMei/status/757821942627913728
themysteryofgravityfalls.com/fqvxdrczygwxfjhrrqwxt/
twitter.com/Vuyrolin/status/757827232073064448
pastebin.com/dz0Ta3cv
reddit.com/r/gravityfalls/comments/4tte1f/cipher_hunt_megathread/
youtube.com/watch?v=RslPKZYRntQ
gravityfallstown.blogspot.com/p/gravity-falls-season-1.html
gravityfallstown.blogspot.com/p/gravity-falls-season-2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this dude is fucking going off on her.

Faggot SirBlah from the discord was 15 minutes late of finding the clue thanks to Based Zeek... lol

Wah wah wah it's unfair, the puzzle shouldn't be in LA because I'm not going back to LA.

twitter.com/OMGMei/status/757821942627913728

>post yfw op sucks and made 2 threads of the same number

Don't forget to solve the digital puzzle.
Link >>> themysteryofgravityfalls.com/fqvxdrczygwxfjhrrqwxt/

It will unlock cut scenes. Solving the IRL puzzle unlocks the pilot!

I forgot who has the puzzle

Other threads were flawed, please regard this as the REAL #19. The others will fall off the board or get pruned as long as everybody sticks in here.

>along with new blood that's literally the same

At least it would be slightly different idiots. That's how low the bar is right now.

Just imagine those exact same people showing up, hogging the periscope again and handling all the clues again. I don't think my blood pressure could take it. The rage would be ridiculous.

I would prefer Sup Forums get there first but beggars can't be choosers and the same group pushing everyone out again would be a limit.

It makes my blood boil just thinking about it.

Repost:
At least Alex both:
-Gave us something to do {digital puzzle}
-Held back most of the roasties {physical puzzle}

What happened to the physical puzzle after shellfish had a breakdown about not being able to give it to May?
Who/where did it end up at the end of the night?

For tonights amusement OMGmei's twitter meltdown. I brought snacks

Speaking of the digital puzzle, anyone else making progress? This is what I've got so far.

Kinda hard to tell if it's actually right since the pieces don't actually "click"

Why would Candlejack give a shit about Gr

Oi, OP, if you made bother new threads why don't you just delete the other thread yourself? Some assholes are going to keep bumping it and there is nothing of value other there.

So true.

FOR GOD'S SAKE, FIND HER FIRST!

Don't let them molest her!

Might update it a bit to make it easier since the real goal of the clue was gone. But I have to say I enjoy the way it turned out. Bonus content!

that hard black line looks like one half of his hat.
Take a look at and and figure out which area you got to help orient your pieces.

The other one wasn not made by me

It's time.

Hasn't Mei made numerous promises over the past five days to donate any leftover funds after the LA roadtrip to "charity"? (Then later claiming to use the funding an Oregon egotrip.) Why are her donors not showing any objection to any of this fraud? The mind boggles.

Hey, we have the same puzzle

I've got piece 10. And yeah, it's a pain in the ass.

FUCK YOU! EVERYONE WILL MOLEST HER! JUST LIKE YOUR MOM WAS A SLUT! SHE'S ALSO A SLUT!

Happy to report the discorders are still fucking imbeciles.

>I'LL MY ME MY ME I MY I MYSELF I

Okay, that makes sense. From the looks of it I guess I got #7 considering one of the black edges kinds tapers. Thanks user!

oh shit, at first I was a Trumpet, but now I'm a shill for Hill

Someone tell her to go die in a fire....

Hey fuck you too, cocksucker.

FOUND THE SPY!

Hey Froze, or you that nigger sir faggot?

I feel so bad for Mei! I hope Seashell can help relieve Mei of her stress!

twitter.com/Vuyrolin/status/757827232073064448
has this gone too far? or is it juuuust right?

i figure posting a secret private image directly to her is going to start some shit, yea?

What did he mean by this?

Or rather, tmoGF, what did you mean by this?

HEY

What if there's more than two of us ;3

BIRU-CHAN IS A GOOD GIRL! A PURE GIRL!

Mom..eh. Nobody's perfect.

Except for my 10/10 waifu.

You're a faggot. Stop selfposting your shitty meme, turning May into a martyr is the opposite of what we want.

Just ignore her and don't give her the attention she wants.

Seems calarts user got to keep it for the night!

Redpill me on May.

She's a big girl

Quick someone.
>"fqvxdrczygwxfjhrrqwxt"

nice. Bases calartnon.

THIS
Stop fucking with May, Don't make her a martyr.

for you

Just woke up, what did I miss since 12 hours ago?

>pastebin.com/dz0Ta3cv
It's all in the pastebin brother

>your shitty meme
Is he memeing? I got this link from the other NEW THREAD

i just think it's pretty wild someone did that, this image was taken while she was crying a back room or something by either afro user or calarts guy, maybe someone else i dunno

she's stopped spam-posting suddenly so she might be shocked it leaked, is what im wanting to talk about, better than every little post about a dead rat, this is more close to personal

>inb4 she doesn't respond
maybe she really does like this negative attention, even though it's an actual picture of her crying posted public

A mass landwhale cult suicide.

So what was on that rotowheel?

I stopped following after she arrived with the key, what happened after and what is she arguing about?

Ready for a war anons?

What's the next step of her master plan?

>what happened after
Literal Hell

Shit. What was used for the other ciphers again? Caesar shift?

thanks brosef

Then nothing. It's not like we don't already know you dipshits aren't smart enough to solve this shit on your own.

I really thought only two of you would be required to spread our info, i mean you guys cant be that stupid...Man I gave you guys waaayy too much credit lol.

may quit talking to your friends on the computer and go to bed, you got school tomorrow

Don't make my post a war, dude. Are you the guy who made this thread? And posted it in both like 10 times? stop asking for drama

I fucking hate summerfags.

Every time this happens the person just gets tons of sympathy, attention, and fame. It's annoying.

Just leave her be.

What are the chances that the LA people can make it to the next site before it opens?

TAKE THE STATUE

WITH NO SURVIVORS

It was made so last minute

It's a joke, don't take it seriously

>lol

Fuck off. None of us give a shit about the discord.

shes not getting any anymore, and when they do, for the FIRST TIME, they're being directly called out, that's the problem, no one called them out

it is summer but im not a kid, i just saw someone's link from the other thread and was curious how she'd react to a picture of her crying in private was posted

thats it

So was the gnome clue.
My theory is Alex got fed up and had his friend write a new clue straight to the end.

Is there a summary about this whole thing, along with the players involved?
Sup Forums apparently hates this May girl?
Seems like a fuckton of drama

THIS.

Stop fueling the fire with the May shit. She is just going to get more sympathy and efame, which feeds right into her goals.

Stop defending your retarded actions and just fuck off already, holy shit.

HAHAAHHA

>>pastebin.com/dz0Ta3cv
Mabel?

Right here fabio

reddit.com/r/gravityfalls/comments/4tte1f/cipher_hunt_megathread/

To feed you on drama there's this:
youtube.com/watch?v=RslPKZYRntQ

>5 letters
Mason

Don't worry bros. Hyde will be there.

>may isn't talking after a whole day of not letting up
>discord
>"holy shit what a bully"
>"im sending her flowers, anyone know her address?"

delete your tweet and never talk to us again, you're starting shit

hahahahahahaha

The code is PENIS

It's not like she can read this

>these idiots ""working"" on the puzzle will meet Alex
>they've already met jason and ariel
>they're gonna delay us on somethin fucking else the fandom wants (the pilot we've wanted for years)
>they already lost too many pieces anyway

>this also means more rabid fangirls going to visit alex and will be motivated to also go to the next clue

this real- if some fucking idiot girl / girl group gets the fucking clue again and we're left in the dust or its a may lover i will personally go destroy either the statue or the fucking puzzle, I'm 3 hours away by bike.

>I'm 3 hours away by bike.
Then get your ass out their with a flashlight and find the damn thing!

All it says is "goodluckcipherhunters"

fucking kill me

Nigger I'm not competing with a long line of fad landwhales shoving and pushing and praising former clue hunters. I'm also not going looking for the statue in who knows where (in Oregon) in the middle of the night without a clue, the only location we're all supposed to know/watch/has been confirmed is the house place for the maybe final clue.

Were you expecting anything earth shaking?

what was the word?

For more substantial talk, while we wait for anons to arrive at Confusion Hill...

Someone asked me about The Black Lodge from Twin Peaks.

Spoilers for Journal 3.

In Journal 3, it is heavily suggested that Bill is from The Black Lodge.

The Black Lodge is an extra dimensional realm of pure evil. It is inhabited by various evil entities that feed on human fear, suffering, pain, and lust. The entities can possess human hosts to gather and elicit these emotions.

Within the Lodge, time has no meaning and it is very disordered.

Alex was a fan of Twin Peaks, the villain was Bob, who possessed characters. Bill quoted Bob in the Guide to Nonstop Fun.

The opposite of The Black Lodge was the White Lodge and there's ton of other mythology shit, too.

Now, I'd argue a lot of this doesn't really jibe with the show or Bill's character, and after all this is a cartoon. The Flatland back story makes a ton more sense honestly, especially with what Bill says in the finale, and you could pretty much slot Flatland in there and it would "work" as a back story.

So it's more a nod to the TP influence probably and it and the more sinister/evil Bill parts of the novel sort of...hints of things you can't do in a G rated cartoon show.

Very interesting shit.

hey any of y'all got links to the megas that has the whole series

I need it for documentaion

or could one of y'all drop it in this thread please

thx in advance

A few of us on here are attempting to get this shit done, calarts included. I was in charge of making sure the people there got off the Mic until the end. Also we decided no periscope or audio because this should be about the puzzle. The few of us there were either tired or came in after the kids and others messed up all of his work.

I don't know what I was expecting
The code was pines, then I used atbash and then ceaser

Here you go.

gravityfallstown.blogspot.com/p/gravity-falls-season-1.html
gravityfallstown.blogspot.com/p/gravity-falls-season-2.html

Each episode is 300mb

Nobody cares about your faggy show any more, manlet.

>(you)

You know, I've never watched Twin Peaks or Gravity Falls, but I've been following these Cipher hunt threads both because I love Deadly Premonition and the fanbase drama was hilarious. The more I hear about TP/GF the more I think I want to get into them. Do you think these shows are worth it? I've been reluctant to begin watching them after seeing from afar the incredible amounts of anal pain over subpar endings due to cancellation. DP may have had a stinger but at least it wrapped up its plotlines.

>It's the 19th thread in less than a week