Welp, Jubilee is dead to me

Welp, Jubilee is dead to me

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InformedFlaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the fuccck wrote this

Kate Leth.

thats a good joke thats ruined by art
I mean, it would have been a good joke if this was the first time that joke was made

I swear I've seen that exact joke made elsewhere.

>it's a "Sup Forums gets triggered" episode

She's not dead to you OP, she's UN-DEAD.

Something's wrong. Jubilee has normal sized lips and doesn't look like she's suffering from some developmental disorder.

Seriously, just remove the random curved line on her cheek and fix the lens of her glasses and it'd be fine.

Looks like that same artist that did the godawful squirrel "girl" comic

with her stupid fucking faces

>look at me eat shit lololol you are lele triggered lmao xd
The weird thing is that not even yourself can stomach this trash.

It's a legit pretty funny joke

Fuck off, it's blatant SJW pandering propaganda and needs to be stopped.

Read the thread.

I did but I couldn't be bothered to remember that shitty artist's name

Nah, can't be. They wouldn't put a girl giving a blowjob to a pencil in the same shot.

>asian
>great ass

pic one

Is there a name for a trope where a woman in media complains about a man habits and yet when we see them together he never does that ever? Like how that one Wonder Woman comic say Batman and Superman tell her to go the kitchen.

It's a meta-joke about a sound effect associated with a particular character you god damn autist, climb out of your culture war rabbit hole.

yea, "feminism"

Fantasy

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InformedFlaw

Hey just because it's a joke does not make it a good joke.

Who's this dyke and why is she dressed like Jubilee?

So Jubilee isn't a stupid vampire anymore?

Still is, even in that SquirrelGirl issue.
(also a single mother, until a writer comes to their senses and has her eat that brat)

Post Chen with tkins... pls.

>also a single mother

SO EMPOWERING!

Goddamn, who keep letting this motherfucker touch comics?

No, now she's just a gay Chinese boy.

At least she's not been made black.

Is she still Asian or just ugly?

Friendly reminder that Brian Clevinger dodged a bullet; he had a Kickstarter a while back for a comic book series that would have featured Erica Henderson doing the art but it fell through.

that fucking sameface art. How can someone get paid for this?

It's satire. Take it for that and no more.

Mind you, I have always considered this sort of thing facile and disdainful.

Would Jubilee, of all people, talk like that about Wolverine? She loved him. Like, literally.

>How can someone get paid for this?
Desperation on behalf of the employers.

Kate Leth is a faggot.

Brian Clevinger can suck a dick for what he did to MODOK. Not that he is in the minority.

I would kill for a serious MODOK comic.

>Brian Clevinger can suck a dick for what he did to MODOK.

What'd he do to MODOK?

Why did she give Squirrel Girl and Jubilee the same haircut?

Hatred. It was an act of pure malevolent hatred.

Yuu Shinoda
Fujiko Kano
Kim Kong

Because it's quirky and unique XD

it's her mission to make any marvel character as unattractive as possible

She also seems to think lips always flare up into this weird shape and everyone's teeth are exposed

>Fujiko Kano
boku no nigga

I think he was the one who made MODOK a trump caricature

No it won't be. It will be "Erica Henderson draws herself as every character" again.

Sup Forums has become worse than tumblr

Finally, all our efforts have paid off... WE'RE #1! . WE'RE #1! . WE'RE #1!

This is actually really funny.

Holy shit why does she look like Shkreli.

She's even got that smarmy punchable face.

Nah that was Latour

Punchable people tend to share the same mannerisms, if not the same facial features.

I have no plans to ever read this comic, but that is a pretty funny joke. Just imagine our favorite edgy little manlet muttering "snikt" in his five-packs-a-day voice before every fight, even the really emotionally charged ones. Or when he pops them to threaten someone.

>Hey pal, you'd better get out of here
Hm?
>Yeah, we know what you are. We don't take kindly to MUTIES around here
Bub, you'd better step off. I'm just trying to have a beer.
>Mutie, you can get outta here or me and my pals can rearrange your face. So what's it gonna be?
What it's gonna be, bub, is that I'm gonna keep sittin' here, and yer gonna go back to yer seat, and--snikt--we're all gonna enjoy our beers in peace. And there ain't gonna be no trouble.
>Did--
Huh?
>Did you just SAY "snikt"?
N-no. Step off, bub.
>Fuckin muties, I swear

Still, I'm not sure what's funnier, the one panel joke or that Sup Forums is this fucking rabid about it just because it's in a comic pandering to tumblr.

I bet some of you faggots even buy this shit just to scan it and get mad at it.

Squirrel Girl takes place in a different universe.

fuck off user with this shit

>tkins

I don't care about tumblr or pandering or any of that shit. I care about people being exposed to Erica Henderson's horrible "art".

This pleases me

This is from squirrel girl. Squirrel girl is not canon. Unfortunately jubilee will be a main character in aka Hellcat in September. But the cover they used for her is consistent with the current design instead of this Bullshit.

Also Katie Leth has no intention of getting rid of shogo because she wanted jubilee because she is a single mother

its stupid but im not sure where you get sjw from it
im not sure why you would go looking for sjw shit thats not there when marvel has plenty of auctual pandering to complain about

i mean sure its a funny joke but to actually make that a canon thing like that is unforgivable

Squirrel girl isn't canon. The book doesn't even follow other books cannon and put jubilee in the wrong costume with the wrong hair cut

This

>reading the all-ages books

oh well thats fine then and its not like he hasent said the words themselves before
>route snikty snikts

Did she get kidnapped by Operation Zero Tolerance again? I struggle to believe she'd get that haircut willingly after only ever having it in the first place because an evil robot captured and tortured her.

>to actually make that a canon thing like that is unforgivable
Now this is autism.

Why does she look like someone smacked her in the face with a frying pan? This is not pleasant to look at all.

She miscolored part of the mouth with the fill tool.

>single mother
So awesome to see characters 'grow up', especially one who everyone remembers as a fucking teenager and the youngest x-man from the nineties cartoon. Who knocked her up?

No one. She took the baby.

What the fuck, she's literally just that hideous Squirrel Girl minus the buck teeth.

How does this bitch keep getting away with being so terrible?

Pussy pass. Not even saying it because of bitterness, no man in this country would get hired by any comics company if he drew like this, nevermind the big two.

She's not even a double threat either, last I checked Ryan North writes this garbage, this woman is purely and entirely some shit artist brought on so the outrage crew doesn't rake Marvel over the coals on aintitcool or some other bullshit numedia for not having enough women employed.

Shkreli's honestly cool in that he's a professional troll. He's a smarmy, unlikable douche and he goes full throttle on it which comes back around to being funny to me.

I thought tumblr authors were unmarketable. Explain to me how this works. Is government giving Marvel/DC/whomever some sort of grant, non-refundable fund from which they can leech and pay these "artists" or do people really buy these comics to the point they are feasible to make?

I think it's a matter of the people above believing firmly that hiring these people will pay off in the end. The business world is slow to take a hint.

She stole a baby. Wood wanted to make someone fuck her but the editors said vampires can't get pregnant.

She has a short haircut now, but the op pic if off model

That's kinda strange considering they're losing hundreds of millions of dollars on it in other media forms

It's almost as if it's some sort of ... agenda that gets pushed despite losses... something similar to marxist economy model

>do people really buy these comics to the point they are feasible to make?
Yes.

Comic books are a loss leader. Marvel can do whatever they want with all the netflix & movie money keeping them afloat. At least until the bubble pops...

>SJW complain there's no queer LGBT characters or female writers
>Marvel hires a ton of them, makes characters as different as possible
>Nobody buys those books and tanks because it's stupid to make things for a vocal minority

So is this artist just allergic to hair or something?

Why didnt she just adopt
Who the fuck steals a baby, why would you just suddenly WANT a baby

>no man in this country would get hired by any comics company if he drew like this, nevermind the big two.
Rob Liefeld still gets employment
Fucking.
Rob.
Liefeld.
I know you go blind with hate at the mere hint of anything sjw, but be sensible. You're talking pure bullshit.

That's what gets you? Not the unironic quip in some other book about proving why mutants are called "Homo Superior"?

If anybody could smother that joke in its sleep, Henderson could.

Why's with Marvel and hating hair?
Are they so far up the SJWs' asses that they think long hair is symbolic of the patriarchy?

>why would you just suddenly WANT a baby
Ask spiderwoman

Rob Liefeld doesn't draw like this, he draws like Rob Liefeld. There's a spectrum of shitty art, m8.

This is fanart right?

Yeah, it's from a guy who does manly Touhou renditions using other pop culture.

This comic is based on the Wolverine movie that didn't have that god-awful mute Deadpool at the end.

they half assed their pandering.

they could have made cable/deadpool canon, or carol/jessica, or jean/wanda,

bendis made iceman gay, but he just stands around talking about how gay he is then stands in the corner being irrelevant to the actual plot. angela queen of hell was utter trash. the only writer at Marvel actually doing anything queer is Ewing, with Wiccan/Huling power couple, America Chavez and her girlfriend, and building up to Pod/Ho

DC has more queer character that aren't stuck in the background and whose queerness is more than a footnote on their biosheet, all the fujos went there when Marvel failed to deliver what was promised

Are you for real defending Liefeld? Jesus christ Sup Forums you've completely lost your minds. Even Henderson can't match Liefeld's "quality". He is the definition of shit art and to even suggest anything else is proof of the mouth-frothing madness that has driven this place to shit

What's wrong with her faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.

They're not a loss leader, but they're also not a cash cow either.

Is it at least a Spider-baby?

I'm being exact, you big drama queen. If Liefeld drew exactly like Henderson did, he would not get work anymore. There isn't enough twee sentiment in the world to make someone like Rob Liefeld rub shoulders with the type of people that would tolerate Henderson's art. It is literally impossible for a theoretical Liefeld/Henderson hybrid to get published, in this age or any other.

It was like from a blown up orphanage and the father was some bad guy.

A better way to say it would be a terrorist attack happened, jubilee found the baby, decided to keep it, and the xmen did potentially unethical things to make the adoption legal

so far, no, but it's only a matter f time until it loses it's baby legs