What kind of social sanctions do guys in your country suffer if they're not seen with girls ever?

What kind of social sanctions do guys in your country suffer if they're not seen with girls ever?

None my friends know I'm autistic.

Same ones as people in every country would suffer.

And your acquaintances?

>She will never be your gf

>trendy hole with burzum tshirt

Everyone talks shit behind my back about how autistic and loser I'm, but no one really has the courage to say it to my face.
Myself, I really don't care, after all I live in a country full of chads, so this is kinda expected.

None because I don't hang out with retarded teenagers

You mean you live in a country founded by Puritans, so there are not as many social expectations to engage in sexual or romantic relationships if you're an adult?
Interesting.

>nose piercing
makes me want to puke every time I see her

> You fall in love, you lose

Damn, Brazil-bro!!

>18 and below males
He might be a warak (pious) boy
>19 - 25 y.o.
Some concern and ribbing by family members
>25 - 35 y.o.
Alert, all hands to battlestations. Uncles and aunties despatched to find suitable girls.
>Above 35 y.o.
Constant nagging about failing your ancestors, race and nation. In some families, you're forced to marry anyone of your parent's choosing. They also expect a grandchild within 1 year of marriage

Depends how retarded the people around you are.

S A V A G E
S-rank style!

iuno
You might get called a faggot occasionally but that is basically just bants. Overall I'd venture we're pretty tame

I'm good looking, gainfully employed, and not too much of an autist, so my family and friends think I am in the closet.

See
I'm 21 and have never had a gf or kissed a girl, my mother is the main one concerned, my dad is kind of an autismo and thinks like me so he doesn't care but had suspicions that I was a homosexual.

In truth I have a hard time relating to most people, especially woman. The majority of my actual friends are high achievers who have had shitty lives and therefore are more real and critical then most and we live in an age where most woman are pampered. That and their very nature is that of the secondary which does not help either. I'm also a manlet but I am somewhat accepting of my circumstances and try to find happiness elsewhere day to day. I do wish that I could get laid so I can stop obsessing over something as mundane as sex allowing me to focus on anything else.

None, who the fuck cares how much you hang out with girls?

None unless you hang out with 15-20yo normies, but that's your own choice.

None, unless you live among favelados or if you act like a sissy.

HAHAHAHA

None.
Nobody cares.

No one will want to hang out with you, no one will respect you and people will treat you like a child and mock you constantly.

none