Thoughts on this kino? I feel it gets slept on nowadays

Thoughts on this kino? I feel it gets slept on nowadays.

underrated as fuck.

Very good

It was comfy rainkino.

Great acting and 10/10 atmosphere.

underrated by who?

The most IMDB sensibility film made so far. Anybody who thinks that Prisoners is above mediocre is juvenile about the medium and entirely emblematic of the video game crossposter fueled downfall of this board.

Villeneuve is one of the biggest trashmasters working today, hack's hack. This is hot pocket: the movie. Cheeto dust: the flick.

IMDB "FILM BUFF" pleb fodder. If you like this film then you are an enemy of the medium.

>MUH BASED JAKE
>MUH BASED DEAKINS
>MUH DARK THRILLER
>MUH RELIGIOUS SYMBOLISM

All the memes are there, it's shit.

It was hair kino.

Jake and Hugh were great in it too.

So do you have any criticism, except spewing buzzwords?

Very overrated.

An instant classic

500 pirates of carebean at the movies
500 transforners

they never played this at the theaters over here.

Villeneuve is a miserable hack whose movies are propped up entirely by Deakins meme cinematography which gets the r/movies and IMDB pleb crowd all hot and bothered. It is the death knell of Cinema. One of the biggest trashmasters working today, a hack's hack. This is hot pocket the director. Cheeto dust: the man.

His flicks are a bad joke; an insult to the filmic medium; a gob of spit aimed at all that is good and great about filmmaking. Another polished post-fincher gritty popcorn director.

>Movie bad cause I say so
Alright

Holy shit this post is practically oozing fedora

does this mean that I cant like the Assassination Of Jesse James because Deak did the cinematography?

"muh denis" is what fedoras love best. They can't handle real emotions or sincerity so they flock to ironic "fun" crap like Army of Darkness, Pacific Rim and Arnold Schwarzenegger movies. Anything more than juvenile "fun" is too "2deep4u hipster shit". It's "fun" shit and superficially meaningful "dark" movies that get the most fedora attention.

They'll watch Prisoners for what they think is their intellectual main course and then wash it out with something like John Wick for desert. Before settling into a night of video games.

I look forward to more reviews by you

The Israeli version is much better

I guarantee the person who posted this does not live a happy life

they insulted your reddit director huh?

Classic