Team Trump please help

My brother doesn't read or watch news and he wants to vote for Gary Johnson. He thinks Donald Trump is a jerk but agreed to take a closer look at him if I could put together a list of links to articles and/or videos showing Trump being or acting altruistic, or "nice." I gave him the example of Trump suing the country club for discrimination but I need more, particularly videos of him speaking since he currently thinks Trump is only mean and angry.

Other urls found in this thread:

accesshollywood.com/articles/donald-trump-puts-jennifer-hudson-family-up-for-free-in-chicago-hotel-66176/
thepoliticalinsider.com/married-couple-helped-trump-after-his-limo-broke-down-what-he-did-next-is-amazing/
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/report-donald-trump-stopped-baseball-bat-beating-on-new-york-city-street-in-1991/
youtube.com/watch?v=BuiW_Jagl4U
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
therightperspective.org/2016/03/25/hillary-email-overthrow-assad-destroy-syria-for-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus Christ, this man is suitable for the role of President. He is fantastic and his plans are big, and he belongs in the Whitehouse.

send him DT's speech after Orlando shooting

Don't shill Trump, he's proven to be fucking retarded beyond belief. Shill the fact that a vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for allowing Hillary to pick the next SCOTUS members so bye-bye guns and hello more SJW degeneracy in the highest spheres.

Go away Pablo.

Are you incapable of doing your own research?

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DECIDE TO VOTE TRUMP IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Because Sup Forums said so? Just tell your bro that.

Why should we do that? I assume you're going to vote for him, so you should have tons of facts and videos in hand to back up your opinion.

Or are you voting him just because Sup Forums told you to do so?

fuck off shill. Sup Forums is for Hillary supporters only

Donald Trump doesn't give a fuck about you.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Kek is real
Kek is with us
Kek is with these dubs

buy him a copy of the art of the deal.

Put him to look at one of his speeches you fuck. Reading articles is fucking retarded when you can see the fucking source.

you can include the jennifer hudson thing where he let them stay at his hotel free after her mom died so the media couldnt hound them. or when he paid the guys mortgage or when he stopped a guy from beating another guy with a bat.

>accesshollywood.com/articles/donald-trump-puts-jennifer-hudson-family-up-for-free-in-chicago-hotel-66176/
>thepoliticalinsider.com/married-couple-helped-trump-after-his-limo-broke-down-what-he-did-next-is-amazing/
>thepoliticalinsider.com/married-couple-helped-trump-after-his-limo-broke-down-what-he-did-next-is-amazing/
>thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/report-donald-trump-stopped-baseball-bat-beating-on-new-york-city-street-in-1991/
>sauce? he suit against club for discrimination? i never heard of this.

Trump builds shit.
Hillary destroys shit. Even entire countries.

I watched his rallies. I need to give my brother the tl;dr version of the last 3/4 of a year. And I am doing my own research for links, but it never hurts to ask for help.

I would also like to say that I want to get my brother to watch a Trump rally-- hell I would bring him to a rally if I could. I want to meet him where he stands right now, though. If I can warm him up even a little towards Trump I will invite him over to watch a rally.

youtube.com/watch?v=BuiW_Jagl4U

Show him this

Play that "this video will get donald trump elected" video

ill even link it to you asshole
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

remember when her jewish assistant got caught planning to overthrow the ukrainian governemtn before it happened? member when she sent that email saying the US must destabalize syria for israel?
>therightperspective.org/2016/03/25/hillary-email-overthrow-assad-destroy-syria-for-israel/