Europeans are paying for what they did during the colonial period

>europeans are paying for what they did during the colonial period

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/763470/the-last-country-to-abolish-slavery-is-jailing-its-anti-slavery-activists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bro, europeans are currently still reaping the benefits of what they did during the colonial period. If they begin paying for it it'll be obvious.

You mean building infrastructure nad bringing law and progress?

kill yourself gusano exploiter

>le building infrastructure meme
Ignoring the fact that enslaving the population of a country as coolies is not going to advance it, many colonial authorities actually brought very little to their subjects aside from projects directly necessary for extracting resources.

Still better than what they were doing
The only ones we "exploited" were Slovaks and now they are pretty developed.

I'd expect this ingratitude from niggers because they literally don't know better but denying South America is atleast somewhat developed thanks to European colonialism borders Flat Earth theories.

I'm going to break into your house and kill your father, shit in your sink, smash your computer, and make myself coffee while I do it. Then I'm going to tell everyone I gave you coffee.

You know that Africans and Natives already enslave their rival tribes right?Aztecs are famous for big human sacrifices.

You're fucking right.

Also Portuguese colonization > rest

>And you are lynching negroes

This is literally the most retarded meme ever.

>but mommy HE does it!

That analogy resembles what is happening in Europe now, barbaric cultures invading the countries of their betters. Not what happened when the light of European civilization finally shone on the shores of South America and Africa.

Who make laws to stop slavery?

And fuck you stupid Americans, keep bitching about muh blacks like you have some moral high ground but segregated them until the 60s.

>Not what happened when the light of European civilization finally shone on the shores of South America and Africa.

Don't kid yourself. They Spaniards and the Portuguese were no different than the Mongol Horde. The only thing that managed to redeem them was the Catholic Church.

Yes especially Finland

Mongols couldn't sail around the world.

Dude the colonial expansion is the only reason we exist, respect your heritage.

they are paying for selling their continent to the USA

Bro you know Brazil was the very last country to outlaw slavery? USA was second to last.

And I don't defend our treatment of blacks at all, they're basically treated as an internal colony still, herded through a complex web of laws and systems into one poor area and used as a reserve labor pool, their ghettos are a convenient frontier for capital (this is what gentrification really is) and if they get too uppity we brutalize them a bit. You're 100% right.

And countries that didn't had any colonies ?

Paying so hard they have the highest standards of living on Earth. It'll be the next few generations that will really pay. Then everyone will pay if Islam becomes the dominant ideology.

>if enough people do it does it that makes it okay

Honestly, right now Western Europe is paying for abandoning colonialism.

Enjoy being ethnically displaced Euro pig.

Dom Pedro II ended slavery and the subhumans that benefited from slavery make a coup that doomed Brazil.

If your country collapse is something very deserved.

Colonization was a terrible mistake to begin with. Yes it helped them build their countries but look at what happened to them now politically. Everyone should’ve just stayed in their own country and helped develop it instead of being a bunch of lazy retards who'd rather let slaves build it for them. Gulf Arabs are also literally doing a modern day slave trade but no one is criticizing them because they’re a crucial part of eu’s economy.

Agreed, tbqh

What the fuck Poland or Romenia have to do it this?they aren't Portuguese's or British stupid mutt

Then how come arabs and mongolians are not?

Slavery is proven method to successfully develop countries. China did but with its own people

>I'm going to break into your house and kill your father, shit in your sink, smash your computer,
Except they didn't have computers or sinks or anything besides vore temples

>post-comms
>ethnically displaced
Lol. Mudslimes know damn well we hate them.

Every first world country in the world (and a lot that aren't first world) now benefits from neo-colonialism.

>Everyone should’ve just stayed in their own country
Wasn't possible. There wasn't enough land and jobs to go around, not without upsetting the system and violent revolutions. The current state of affairs is not a result of colonialism anyway, the culprit is German autism.

And then I'm going to tell everyone your apartment sucked anyway so who cares if I did kill your dad and shit in your sink

>China did but with its own people

That’s just called communism. Also you don’t necessarily need slavery to build a country, just have good foundations: a good economy, good education system, good standards of living, good laws and health policies. The more your country respects its people and treats them right, the more they’ll feel a nationalistic attachment to it and help develop it.

>Kwame Nkrumah (pictured on a Soviet postage stamp) is a Ghanaian politician who coined the term "Neo-colonialism."

Are you that SJW Indian nigger? Christ your pathetic weak people deserve a second genocide.

No race that bitchy deserves to live
>I-IT'S OK WHEN WE KILL AND WIPE EACH OTHER OUT!

>indians had airplanes n'shit but the ebil europeans killed them

> Brazil was the very last country to outlaw slavery
American education.

He doesn't have the brain level to understand labor aristocracy

I'm not, I don't know what you're sperging about.

dodging the point again?

You were. You were the only country who kept it longer than us. Other countries have had reactionary movements which reinstated slavery, but in the race to outlaw it you came dead last.

There's still slavery today you brainlet. If you meant last civilized country to outlaw slavery, that's still us.

>You were. You were the only country who kept it longer than us. Other countries have had reactionary movements which reinstated slavery, but in the race to outlaw it you came dead last.
At least read something, user.
qz.com/763470/the-last-country-to-abolish-slavery-is-jailing-its-anti-slavery-activists/

>let me teach you about your country

>dodging the point again?
Indians sucked, it's not some fabrication on the part of Europeans.

While that guy is wrong about you guys being the last country to abolish slavery you still were after us, not by much but you guys had abolition in 1888 and we had it in 1865. Not that black people here had it all that better after the fact.

most were wiped out by diseases anyway. So really it was more of a giant mistake.
Europe got almost holocausted by black death thanks to *S**Ns

USA "abolished" slavery
Brazil abolished slavery

Brazilians work in slave-tier conditions to this day so I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here

this
we enslaved, raped and conquered europe and asia thousands of years ago
only the hw*N empire was able to stop us

Don't forget that Brazil tried to racially dilute blacks by importing a bunch of Europeans after slavery was abolished.

Didn't actually know about that one

I wasn't even trying to argue what country did, in fact, abolished slavery first, the USA or the Empire of Brazil. I know it was the US, even though the blacks were legally segregated until the 60s, wich didn't happened in Brazil. My point was to just correct the user on the false claim he made.

Yes but we don't segregated them and treated like subhumans

Yes you live in harmony:^)

wew

>Globo TV
>Something with at least a little dignity and not a blatant leftist worldview
>Pick one

I don't know about Brazil, but it's possible he means brazil may suck but doesn't have a system of deniable race slavery the way we do, they all suck together

Thats just the tip of the iceberg. Television here is full of depravity.

Regular citizens hate Globo btw

Loads of angry shitskins ITT

The guys that the NGOs claim to work in a condition analogous to slavery work on farms well inside the country, where there is virtually no state presence. Basically they receive very little to work long time, and what they usually receive of money the bosses make them spend on the farm to cover food/lodging. Basically they work for free, or so the NGOs claim.
In cities with a greater concentration of people, it is practically impossible to find workers in these conditions.

Dude you are literaly a minority in your fucking capital city and it's mayor is a brown paki muslim manlet.
Get fuck, filthy wh*Te subhuman exploiter. the REAL colonization is happening right now.

Unfortunately they did not. This damn station is always being the most watched. The truth is that this country is made up of donkeys, imbeciles and whores.

get fucked*

>Europe needs nig- I mean poor African refugees to keep the population from collapsing goy! Don't have White children that will only breed more racism.

Didn't know monkeys could write in the English language
Very impressed desu

t. quasi extinct wh*Te subhuman

Oh, I see. We did that too, up until the 50s. Still do on a much smaller scale.

>racism is actually HELPING black people

hmmmm

The NGOs here claims there are 200.000 workers in these conditions over here, about 1% of the population. Puting aside the lefti-wing bias of these NGOs, if this is true, is indeed a considerable number.

Damn. What is the politics like about this, is it a big issue?

Ironically your country is half poised to collapse or turn into the next Venezuela.

Maximum zozzle.

No, no one talks about this over here, not even the politicians, with the exception, of course, the left wing TV (sometimes), like TV Globo. I confess that I don't buy these statistics at all because these NGO are completly biased, but we never know... I had already knew one case or another that a company were convicted by the Labour Justice for "reducing the workers condition to an analogue of a slave", but to be honest, the Labour Justice is itself very left biased as well. The Judges are trained to convict companies for everything.

BASED BRAZIL

you mad, wh*Tey?