Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXqQ4YUXdwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's looks CGI to me bro

all modern pictures are cgi

You just know

>it's a joe sounds talks about political issues he doesn't understand episode

its another joe and jamie bully episode and lets not open our minds

if you honestly believe the earth is a sphere you guys are actually fucke not to mention joe rogan is faget for changing his mind on many subjects because hes been paid off to

Wait hold up so becasue one of the guys was clearly open minded and doing research they literally bully him on air? How is this conducive to any situation or even the listeners?

I did some quick searches and to be honest.... a lot of the pictures do look dodgey

Where do you get your news bro? The library?

bravo wasn't as articulate as rogan thats how they got him, if you look up some of the engineers doing experiments on this subject of the earth being flat you realise how fucked up and how science has been lying to us profoundly

Eddie Bravo is a government plant to make flat earthers look dumb

mate your some sheep i wont respond to you after this

>if you look up some of the engineers doing experiments on this subject of the earth being flat you realise how fucked up and how science has been lying to us profoundly
dumbass

Dumbest fucking meme ever created.

At least the "moon hoax" meme is actually plausible, but the fucking "flat Earth" meme is just straight up LARPing idiocy.

I can't comprehend how dumb you'd have to be to believe in Earth is round

Yo go to YouTube and look for the documentary about how libraries are fake. Look into it

It's funny because one of you faggots could easily rig a balloon or something to go up and take pictures from space for only like a couple hundred bucks and see for yourself.

NORTH KOREA IS FAKE

NUKES ARENT REAL

You just haven't looked into it

someone do it and post pics

you retards in this thread probably think Gravity is real init?

reddit did it a few times.

>pull that up jamie

WHAT
DOES
IT
MEAN

"Space maybe the final frontier but it's made in a hollywood basement"

they try to give you clues everywhere you look but you fagets never listen

Part of me sides with Eddie just for the fact that, yeah, it's all a huge lie and there's really no way to know what's real or not.

Eddie's issue is he just suddenly sides with shit because it's on the fringe.

It might be real, but the point is we don't KNOW. Look into it.

The fundamental flaw I see with the flat-earth premise is that it relies entirely on the government and scientists "lying to us" and not actually on proving the the earth is flat. Every video you watch is about how photographs were faked or inconsistent information or showing how videos were staged. No flat-earther has ever provided conclusive evidence to show that the earth is flat, just that everyone else is lying, and that somehow that proves their theory. Why can't flat-earthers prove the earth is flat if they are so certain?

>fundamental flaw I see with the flat-earth premise is that it

Can be immediately disproved by any asshole that lives near a large enough body of water with ship traffic. That's how our ancestors figured that shit out thousands of years ago on the Mediterranean, among other places.

We KNOW that the government lies to us, so why believe anything they do now. They have to prove themselves.

That's not the earth curve - that's perspective and viewing distance.

You're worse than nonsippers

Will alex jones be the guest on podcast number 1000?

They just had him on

>The creators of shitty youtube videos are actually greater geniuses than the most famous geniuses of our recorded history

That was 5 months ago and it's the most watched/listened to podcast he's made.

Yep, so why would you have him on 5 months later?

Because it's been a while since he was on and if he made a new one without eddie it would probably get even more views

5 months isn't a while.

He's had plenty of guests return after that amount of time, Tom Segura for example.

Tom is a regular

So?

"F=G*M1*M2/r^2"

I KNO RIGHT!

>I can't believe you believe those pictures
That genuine disappointment in Eddie's voice. Joe used to be his skeptic bro, now he's just another bluepilled spherecuck.

Honestly, I think Eddie Bravo is playing dumb when he goes on about dinosaurs and flat earth and all that shit. I'm not saying he's a smart man, but he definitely knows more than he lets on.

youtube.com/watch?v=fXqQ4YUXdwU
Start watching at 5:30. Listen to the way he and Joe answer the question. They know. THEY FUCKING KNOW

I see it as him always playing devil's advocate. It really is important to question things.

>It really is important to question things
Yes, but time would probably be better spent on questioning other things. Being able to accept the answer at some point may also be beneficial.

>Question if someone stole your invisible teddy bear because you can't find it for the rest of your life

Obviously he takes it to a ridiculous extreme, but that's what I mean by devil's advocate. Always there to say "I don't believe shit, man"

>I think Eddie Bravo is playing dumb when he goes on about dinosaurs and flat earth and all that shit
Why?

Why would anyone do that?

Let's just boil it down to the most uncharitable assumption - money. I'm not saying it's not possible, but there is no way a guy like Bravo can earn more from appealing to that audience than appealing to one who doesn't believe the world is fucking flat. Yes, some people can make a living selling horseshit like that, but what the fuck does Bravo have to gain by pretending to be that dumb?

>Why would anyone do that?
Because it's funny. Do you even realize how much of the "flat earth community" is on seven layers of poe's law?

If you honestly think the earth is a sphere then you might as well invite me over to fuck your wife

There are times where I get the impression Joe just wants to abandon some segment of his friends. He won't because he's not an asshole but he seems to me to have realized that the world he was a part of while building his career is full of retards and there's a world of real thinkers he has been able to access through his show.

I'm just having fun man

^

muh = my
not duh

Don't you know I'm loco?

You are retarded. Read a fucking science book, jesus christ.

How are flat earthers so retarded? What happened in their life that they have to be so contrarian to the point of acting mentally retarded?

I got my eye on this thread guys

Believe me. Believe me when I say I'm right and Eddie Bravo is wrong don't look into anything he says

>hurrr duurrr let's pretend we think the world is flat and troll people for lulz because that's not retarded at all!

I don't understand it either.

It's actually in the bible too do some research and tyhat was fucking millineia before scientist tried to lie to us about it

once again Jaimie bringing up a pointless website trying to discredit Tesla what a fucking cuck, why is Jamia there ffs?

Naeh that's just a defense mechanism.

It becomes obvious by the way he talks about nuke conspiracies

fuck jamie

>t. spherecuck

>in the bible

That's an even dumber meme than the "flat Earth" meme.

IF you can proive it wrong right now right this second I'll believe whatever you say and agree fully that flat earth is a meme

Why does Eddie talk over everyone just to say "I don't know man I don't know." Fucking annoying

The fuck do I care what your dumb ass believes is real or fake?

>This nigger demands proof, but can't even SPELL proof!

He's just having fun, man.

Lol retard.

>dude i disagree with you which means you dont understand what we are talking about LMAO

See it is important to question things but I feel like Eddie Bravo is woefully uneducated on many topics and will believe whatever youtube video says.