This Malia Obama smoking weed issue has got legs

I'm no prude, and it really isn't that big of a deal. But I've noticed a lot of black folks are defending Malia. Must have struck a nerve. If any of Trump's kids were caught smoking weed, the entire media establishment would be going apeshit over it. But so far, only right-leaning news sites are reporting on this at all.

nypost.com/2016/08/10/malia-obama-appears-to-be-smoking-pot-at-lollapalooza/

Other urls found in this thread:

radaronline.com/photos/malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-video/photo/1329669/
dailycaller.com/2015/10/16/exclusive-malia-the-only-cool-obama-plays-beer-pong-during-college-visit-photos/
browndailyherald.com/2015/10/20/editorial-sorry-malia-obama/
twitter.com/anastasiebiya
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>If any of Trump's kids were caught smoking weed~

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie...

COCAINE

You can take a nigger out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of a nigger

It's a boring non-issue that fucking nobody cares about or wants to care about. However, people are paying a little too much attention to Clinton's inability to stand upright for my liking. So here's your bump.

Because conservatives don't openly support drug use and have uptight values. Meanwhile Democrats don't give a fuck so they aren't seen as hypocritical when they do degenerate shit.

It's concerning because you don't want someone in that state to be in an office notorious for what? FUCKING AGING PEOPLE RAPIDLY.

But yeah, people will seize on anything to plug it into a narrative. People get old. Also, stop with the Hillary shits her pants ha ha! horseshit. Fucking ridiculous and sad.

I'm surprised that the Secret Service allowed her to do that. Don't they have an obligation to protect her? Who knows what was in that weed. It could've been laced with LSD or PCP. They should've cuffed her and put her in the back of a black Suburban, for her own safety.

Looks like she is making an "Oh my" gesture and the white is a light reflection.

>It could've been laced with LSD
it couldnt be with lsd because that amount of heat destroys it

>The "Party of Small Gubamint"
>"OMG SHE'S SMOOKING DA REEFER BURN THE WITCH"

you can't lace weed with LSD you retard.

Intesting, I didn't know that. But, I think my point still stands: the Secret Service is funded by the American taxpayer to protect the president and his family. By letting Malaria smoke weed - an illegal substance not approved or monitored by the FDA for its contents - they not only put her life at risk, but they also were complicit in her violating both state and federal law.

Fuck I hate niggers so much, do you hate niggers too Sup Forums? Because they really tick me off.

Kids are off limit

Its the blatant hypocrisy that bothers me.
If I get caught i go to fucking jail, this little bitch on the other hand.

what if her dealer is one of her SS dudes?

All this does is shows that the rules don't apply to the rich and powerful.

>It could've been laced with LSD or PCP.
Literally an old wives tale.

this

It makes sense
If Obingo was my father I would probably just beat him up if he tried to discipline me because he's such a pussy
Then I would go out and buy some skittles, maybe scope out some houses to rob or some creepy ass crackers to mug

>OMG CALL THE POLICE!

I don't smoke and I don't give a fuck tho

>Obama family acting like massive hypocrites again
*YAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWNNN*

Maybe he will actually try to legalize pot soon so people forget about what a disaster his administration has been.

Clearly you have never got weed from a cholo mexican

The difference is that everyone knows the Obamas are subservient to the elites while the Trumps are their enemies.

/thread

Why would any dealer lace weed with more expensive drugs? That's stupid.

Good point. lol
Whole weed thing is a joke

This.

worst scenario could be synthetic cannabinoids imo

Is that Glenn Beck?

>Angel dust sprinkled on weed isn't a thing

You haven't been around blacks much have you?

Mouth peice doesnt get hot
Absorb thru skin

You can put lsd on the end of a j or drop on end of pipe.
Rapey ppl do it.

Malia isn't running for President.

Her adoptive parents sent her to Mexico for Spring Break when she was like 14.

Er, you didn't think that was actually Barack and Michael's daughter, did you?

The real issue here is that that weed cigarette could have been laced with ARSENIC and if Obama had french kissed Malia full on the lips when she got home that night as he is rumored to do this could have been a move in a successful plot to ASSASSINATE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

I think Glenn actually married into it. He's an adult convert.

Obama's family and his kids especially are treated as saints and to ever insinuate they do anything wrong (even so much as look like bored little shits at an official, if dumb, function) means you're Hitler.

So Malia doing a bunch of drunken partying at a college visit, shaking her ass on stage at a music festival and smoking weed is a-ok and the behavior of an angel. A president's kids should be off limits.

Oh hey, did you hear Dubya's daughters tried to buy beer underage? What a couple of dumb sluts!

>holding a joint like a cigarette
baka

"It appears Obama is running the country the same way he raises his kids." Why hasn't Daddy Trump tweeted this yet!?

Roof went over this in his manifesto.

There's a different standard of behavior of blacks from libtards/leftists. They inherently know they're inferior and excuse their behavior because of it. Of course they don't come out and say it but they simply don't expect much out of them. Where as white people on the other hand have much higher expectations.

Its a passive form of racism.

Was this the same Obongirl who was being all slutty a week or so ago?

PCP is not that expensive.

>the President's daughter committed a felony
>IT'S A NON-ISSUE

No, it's not. Agree with the law or not, the President and his family should at least comply with it.

She not only smokes cock, she smokes weed too.

>smoking a joint
>felony

nah, worst is that weed the cartel sprays with raid

>First black President's daughter grows up to be complete ghetto trash

Really makes you think.

So what? Barrack Obama was a pothead as a teenager and young adult. He also liked to do blow.

waitwaitwait. What did I miss? What did she do?

user knows

whoa shit

a teenager smoking weed? what an issue

It was probably the fault of the white patriarchy.

She should be in prison to be honest :^)

i have seen some gross looking mexican weed once

it was black almost and smelled like some kind of chemical like ammonia

tfw the person actually smoked that shit too

LOL I KNOW RIGHT.
Umm.... It's 2016 guise who cares if Democrats break the law like...?

Lol that shit is only in the movies no one laces weed with anything unless they tend to use it themselfs.
Gonna put a much more expensive drug on some weed and sell it for a loss!

Video here.
radaronline.com/photos/malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-video/photo/1329669/

Nothing out of the ordinary for burgerland:
> Two white sluts selfying
> Two black guys behind them
> a half mulatto slut smoking pot

whoa shit,her father is perfectly content with the federal laws that are sending other young people to prison over weed but....she's his daughter so it's ok

She was never from a ghetto you a nigger.

I think it has to do with the image of the Bush daughters compared to the image of Obama's family is supposed to be wholesome and pure. But they are just now reaching the age where the Bush daughters made their fuck ups.

Game on media.

You're a jealous faggot. Go get laid Timmy.

>When people lace weed they sell it at the same price
This is how I know you're a sheltered faggot.

Just like her father, niggers gonna nig what did you expect?

......and attends Harvard. You're such a loser.

Read the post again and think about how fucking stupid you are.

Do you think when people say "you can take the caveman out of the cave.." that they're literally referring to people who live in caves?

What the fuck is wrong with her head? She looks like some sort of alien.

ayyy lmao

> as he is rumored to do
Thanks user made me giggle

>altera coffee
>milwaukee

Because its fake, and its gay

>just like OP

Going to Harvard used to mean something.

Jesus Christ these people really do exist.

this. i am no fan of obongo but fuck man kids will be kids.

this this this i got a possession of marijuana charge and am facing jail time for my first offense misdemeanor what the fuck is this

Malia sure does have a lot of white franz

dailycaller.com/2015/10/16/exclusive-malia-the-only-cool-obama-plays-beer-pong-during-college-visit-photos/

browndailyherald.com/2015/10/20/editorial-sorry-malia-obama/

Time to nig nig..

since when does the president make laws

what is that supposed to even mean

>Malia sure does have a lot of white franz

How about you leave people's personal lives out of their professional ones, yeah?

1 law for us 1 for them

Jeb Bush was the same.

Yes. How fitting you said that too.

Oh no, an 18 year old girl is acting like an 18 year old girl! Wtf I HATE obama now!

Ghetto is in their genes

Lurk more

but i wasnt even nogging out my room mate called the cops she said i wasnt on the lease before i could correct her lie the cops walked in my room

>If any of Trump's kids were caught...

So sick of this excuse, used by either party. Jsut shut up.

It is almost as bad as the "Obama did something bad." "Yeah, well Bush did the same thing!!!" shit --as if the fact that somebody else made a damn-fool decision means that it's a great idea forever after.

what does this mean

Damn she looks like a coked out alien

Bump for this.
What happened?

Who goes to buy laced weed? What? If it's so bunk you have to add other shit I don't want it

Degeneracy is everywhere
Stop defending this
This is against the law

twitter.com/anastasiebiya

this twitter account is Sup Forums in a nutshell

this, chill the fuck out you bunch of social rejects. She's not doing anything i wouldnt expect an 18 y/o girl to do.

>drug use
>values
My sides. This meme is so old and tired. Let everyone do what they want. Prosecute actual harms. Problem solved.

I think a lot of the people in this thread are missing the point:
How can something be illegal on the federal level despite it being bought and sold in legitimate businesses in several states, when even the president's own daughter uses it?

>using lsd as a date rape drug
wat

Decriminalized.

Well her father smoked alot of weed aswell this must have caused some gene defect.

Bullshit. No white person goes to jail for smoking weed. Wait...

That'd be a frightening fucking experience.

Probably for both people.