AMERICANS HUMILIATED BY ISIS LEADER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OubHHtNM94s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

toppest of keks

I can see the headline;

Assad has forced reporter to marry isis fighter because of shortage of fresh pussy in sieged city

WHITE KEKS BTFO!

Nice cuck fantasy, I'll fap to it later.

>An American 3/10 is considered a trophy wife to the head of a multi-national islamic organization

Really makes you ponder

inb4 all the Trump supporters shit on America and cheer for ISIS

Jeb bush on hrt?

Romania- land of nothing but envy and tears.

Romania- home of peasants who sniff glue in the gutters

Romania- poorest shithole country

Romania- ugly as sin

Romania- no one cares about romania

Romania- will never accomplish anything

Who is Katy Mueller?

Where is seal team 6 when you need them

Some naive white girl who decided it would be fun to go to where ISIS was and got tortured, raped, and murdered. If only we would've just shown them a little more love they would see the wickedness of their ways!

recording movies and being attention whores

delta's the real deal

greet,

my people invent machine that can stimulate future

many successful times

I will now proceed in answer the question about the future

and once again americans get. humiliated by jews

When the damage control is in full throttle

Why do you think the Middle East is such a violent shit hole?

They have a low supply of fuckabke women and a bunch of worthless small-dicked males with nothing to do.

>mudslime rapes woman
>AMERICANS HUMILIATED BY ISIS LEADER

wat

Dayum, she really paid the toll.

youtube.com/watch?v=OubHHtNM94s

generation kill season 2 when

Jesus he just shouts his fuckign lines

protip: Actors are supposed to act like human beings. Human beings think on the fly and say things progressively. They don't rehearse entire spiels like manifestos and then belt them out impromptu.

it's supposed to be a "fictional documentary"
they are supposed to be in the middle of a fight zone, rushing in humvees, windows opened

now tell me, would you speak normally and shout your "lines" ?

>tl;dr don't shit talk Gen Kill

Well this is one of the main reasons women shouldn't be in the armed forces. I know she wasn't, but that's not really important. What is important is that a woman is much more of a prize than a man is, can be used much more than a man can and can be manipulated a lot easier than a man can. That's before you even get into the rest of the vulnerabilities that are "social constructs" such as strength. Hey what would I know? I'm just a shitlord, privilege checking, white male and if women want to die for Israel, I can't stop them and the Jews certainly won't so enjoy that "empowerment".

Maybe you misunderstand me, because that's even more reason for them to talk like actual people. The guy is a horrible actor. He read the script as "irreverent zany guy talks about irreverent zany shit" and then just belted it all out as something already memorised. The character is telling your brain that he already knows what the last word is while he's saying the first.

Amateur Shakespeareans do it all the time. They assume that because a character is so highfalutin, and the speech is so hard to memorise, they should memorise it as one big block and say it in the same even tone of I AM SAYING ALL THIS NOW.

You're supposed to learn to say things as if the character is saying them as if the character were a real person. A real person thinks like
>*has idea* You know what the whole cause of this war is, man? Pussy. *thinking while he was saying that, has more ideas already ready to talk about* If these hajis had better pussy..
The guy is delivering it like
>YOU KNOW WHAT THE CAUSE OF THIS WAR IS MAN IT'S PUSSY SEE HAJIS DON'T GET ANY PUSSY AND THEREFORE IT CAUSES THE WAR AND YOU'RE GOING TO LSITEN TO THIS TOTALLY IMPROMPTU RANT AREN'T I IRREVERENT

She was a bleeding heart liberal who went to Syria to help muh poor Muslims, she deserved everything she got