BRAVO NOLAN

BRAVO NOLAN

Can someone post some quotes of Nolan acting like he's a genius, or is it just a meme that he's conceited?

yeah! How dare he try to ply his craft to the best of his ability. Get him!

Sup Forums has LOL threads now?

I unironically think this is a good attitude

Hemingway was like this too

Is this real? It sounds more like a Zack Snyder quote.

Kek.

lol he's literally the Drumpf of movies

>In a wide-ranging talk, I spoke to Christopher Nolan about his inspirations, his thoughts about the racial landscape of modern Hollywood.
>Nolan evinced, "In memory blacks are equal to the whites; in reason much inferior, as I think one could scarcely be found capable of tracing and comprehending the investigations of Euclid; and in imagination they are dull, tasteless, and anomalous. That is why I will never cast one."

>being so new you don't know about the biggest movie since the silent era

biggest film since silent era

Lynch says the same shit

A brilliant, successful man with a great career constantly insulted by envious lesser men?

This is true. Anybody with an artistic bone in them knows it to be.

Meanwhile ....."dunkirk is the greatest war film ever made"

Kino incoming
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

christ...

Kojima is the absolute undisputed master of this.

Yes.

I unironically completely agree.
t. failed musician

*tips camera*

Is this harry enfield? dude looks exactly like enfield

bumpe

Everything about Nolan is so tryhard, from the waistcoats to the 70mm

it was a different time

>sperglords think this is a bad mentality
What's it like to be a smallminded fuckwit?

trump isn't brilliant hes fucking retarded and all of his children are inbred

yup

I absolutely agree. What he's talking about is the visual equivalent of poetry.

People here think that's he's pretentious because he does have some skill but still makes mass-appeal films and blockbusters instead of hipster art house films.

People here don't like things that are popular.

He reminds me of the guy who played Warscribe from Generation Kill

So he's just as pretentious as everyone on this board, but unlike everyone here, he can actually justify his over-inflated sense of self worth.

Got it.

He absolutely is pretentious though. Also people don't like him because he's a terrible writer and normies grossly overrate him.

>Brilliant
>So brilliant he needed his daddy to """""""""""""""""""""'lend"""""""""""""""""" him 1 million dollars and then proceeded to go bankrupt 6 different times.

I'll give you this, he was brilliant enough to appeal to the dumb masses of this country enough I suppose.

Nolan is Snyder's mentor so he learned from the best.

He never bankrupt, 4 of his businesses out of the hundreds he has did. It's actually a very good record but you wouldn't know that being a brainwashed commie faggot.

t. Burnouts

>hes fucking retarded

That must make you practically brain dead.

This is exactly what experimental film making entails. The guy is a legit artist.

I actually agree

>essentially "man's reach exceeds his grasp"
>major theme of The Prestige

Bloody nice chap.

> biggest film since silent era

U U U U

NOLAN IS THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS AUTEUR

LITERALLY ONLY MAKES EXTREMELY WHITE PPL MOVIES

>He never went bankrupt because I say so!

Go to bed, child.

good point, hemingway was a hack too

Sounds more like Michael Bay. Throw your weight around and attempt to bully others into giving him his way, replace skill with money, make the worst possible decisions constantly and still wind up better for it somehow.

your lack of ability to understand how simple bankruptcy works and the decision to call the other poster a child for his explanation of the reality of which you have been denied make me believe you are of less age than most people who attend this board, so i would like to call for a measure to be taken by the moderators in regards to blocking your entrance into our discussions.

how do we stop white power nolan

brainlets will never understand Nolans craft

based beecher

No

he's not fat

that makes him infinitely better than everyone on this website

people that reside on the interwebs do so because they are fat. This, unlike Nolan's approach to directing films, is proven research.

he's not wrong you know. What's the point of art if you'll be always safe with a tight code and set of beliefs and expressions like it was made by a lawyer