Is this supposed to be a parody cause it looks fucking awful

Is this supposed to be a parody cause it looks fucking awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=yIUube1pSC0

Female John Wick?

Only available 3weeks a month...

I dunno but regardless of being Sup Forums I like the cast so I'm gonna see it.

Will watch for based McAvoy, sexy Theron and the qt french operative lesbian scene

>literally every cliche in a spy movie
jesus christ

Serious question, why is Charlize Theron so awful? She's always the shittiest part of any movie or show, from Arrested Development to Prometheus. She's really hot, yeah, but she can't act for shit. Even when she produces stuff like this or GirlBoss, its dogshit.

>Charlize will never beat you up

>men just standing around fiddling with their guns while their friends/colleagues are shot

hmmm

The plot is familiar. Remake?

>literally a spy agency trying to kill one of their spies
No, this is totally original.

>shittiest part of any movie or show
I agree with this sentiment. She is overrated.

I think it IS supposed to be sort of a parody, just not a comedic one, but it doesn't look that bad. I've been wanting a woman spy movie for ages and finally getting one.

I asked if it was a remake, you faggot, not if it was an original idea.
Jesus Fuckin Christ. It's obviously derivative but it seems to be too much like that to be anything other than a remake in a dress.

They keep trying to push this stupid bitch. Get over it already.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this trailer. I kinda wish it took place in the 60s though.

Its kinda weird, its like hollywood is only allowed to have two female action stars at a time. For some reason Angelina Jolie was replaced by Scarlet Johansen.

Stardom is usually the result of marketing, not talent.

Why does this trailer show the entire movie

She got too old duh

Scarlett will too, soon

Maybe there's some major twist in the end.

But Charlize is an old fuck as well

>For some reason
Jolie had nice tits and face. The rest of her is a boney twiggy mess. She acted passably well in 3 or 4 movies but was meh tier in the rest. Thank Wotan she has moved on and we don't have to listen to Hollywood reporters fall over themselves worshiping her anymore.

>charles, you are big guy now

Yes, its by long time stunt coordinator and uncredited John Wick director David Leitch

isn't atomic eve a comic book? sounds very familiar, also... Theron is looking really old, I think it's time for a Renée Zellweger type of solution.

of couse she won't, I'm a man so I physically stronger than her by default

>I hate guns
>I hate them so much I'll force my husband to get rid of all his guns under threat of divorce
>I will make many movies in which I use guns
Not even pirating this trash
Fuck that cunt

There are a lot worse actors out there than CT.

You're thinking of Atomic Robo.

I wish she beat me up and piss on me

>I hate them so much I'll force my husband to get rid of all his guns under threat of divorce
lol what

Isn't she south african anyway? Like she's never killed a kaffa.

this should culminate in a John Wick vs Atomic Blonde free for all

I dunno, she was hot in Fate of the Furious, so yeah.

nah... I was thinking of sin city, that type of cover reminded me of it.

WOAH! THE FIRST EVER MOVIE STARRING A WOMAN AS A SPY!
INNOVATIVE! UNREAL! TAKE THAT MEN!

The twist is that MCAVOY WAS THE MOLE ALL ALONG ZOMG!!!11!1

There is nothing in the trailer saying or even implying that. Stop getting butthurt over women and forcing politics into everything, you baby

Actually a majority of the commercials on TV are pushing how this is the first female 007, which is absurd considering there's been countless ones in the past.

Lmao you're so mad at a movie

Hi marketing team!

could this get any more derivative

why would a marketing team come here of all places?

Hi MRA tinfoil hatter

To promote their movie...duh.

I like how you try to spin the situation around and say, "LOL YOU JUST HATE WOMEN"
I don't. I hate when marketing teams are lazy and try to push political agendas for a movie.
You weren't the first to make a movie with a female spy lead. Get over it.

On what basis are you making this claim?

Ok mr "why do women avoid me"

I am a woman. Oops.

Tits or gtfo

>everyone come watch a 41 year old woman with literally no muscles kick the shit out of multiple fully grown, muscular men in hand to hand combat!
no

>To promote their movie...duh.
So why waste resources here, the entirety of Sup Forums struggles to reach 400k unique monthly users and most of those are Sup Forums tourists and kids visiting Sup Forums. realistically Sup Forums would only have a few hundred active users online at any time. On top of that Sup Forums is a board that prides itself on torrenting everything and its contrarian taste both of which would make it a lost cause for marketing.

Basically Sup Forums lacks the relevance or impact to be anything other than a screen-grab or a meme posted on some other site with a population 1000x ours. No multi billion dollar studio marketing team would even be aware of us, and if they were they sure as shit wouldn't waste resources here when Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, and Twitter exist and actively consume the product they are attempting to sell.

>No multi billion dollar studio marketing team would even be aware of us

Oh child. Sup Forums is far more mainstream than you think.

WTF? Things happening in a movie that would otherwise never happen in real life? Who would've thunk?

I didn't realize this was 2007 again, Sup Forums relevancy died around 2010 with Pudi Pudi. 400k monthly unique users isn't mainstream.

I just think, WHY should I see this? Looks drab and lifeless, dated before it's released, and it's just the same old spy vs spy crap. I feel like I've seen this movie twenty times already. Theron is pretty boring as well.

Couldn't they have found a better actress than charlize theron? She has the charisma of a dmw employee.

If you like John WIck you should like this, If you didn't like John WIck its a movie to avoid. Its from the stunt coordinator and co director of John Wick.

Whatever you want to believe to make it look like you're not doing anything wrong, Mr. Marketing Team.

>dated before it's released
I mean the movie is dated 1989 so I guess you're right?

Screenshot this, it WILL be the twist.

Why didn't they cast based Gina for this role?

How many people do you think browse Sup Forums at the same time?
How many people do you think would have to browse to make viral marketing a profitable operation?
Out of Sup Forums's 400k unique monthly visitors what chunk do you think browse Sup Forums on a regular basis?

>If you like John Wick you should like this
John Wicks trailer was magnitudes better though, this just seems like the kind of movie that gets produced in ex-russian shitholes because they're much cheaper.

Did you see her in Deadpool? She has put on some weight

i wish she would pee in my mouth

I'm just gonna watch it for Theron fucking Sofia Boutella

>main character in an action movie is completely unbelievable as an action movie star
>b-but movies are unrealistic all the time!
Quiet, brainlet

Well its the same team doing the same thing produced in the same way.

Tom Cruise is a 5'6 manlet and they let him do action movies all the time. Manlets are basically women anyway so I don't really see a difference.

Most manlet men can take on women twice their size just due to how muscles are different between the genders. Only women on steroids and testosterone would stand a chance.

You have to be a retarded tumblr roastie to think any women of any size is going to beat up even a manlet.

>people who've never left their room, let alone been in an altercation between men and women not realizing the very real difference in upper body strength between the sexes because movies portray women as stronk and brave

very sad!

The most muscular of women can't do shit to the average Joe. One UN peace keeper effortless killed two female insurgents bare handed.

Assassins Universe WHEN

They did that in Haywire and it didn't go so well.