Obituary - A Grave Beginning (Cartoon Series Pilot)

youtube.com/watch?v=0l940bPkV1o
Approved or disapproved?

>this thread again

Interesting concept, lackluster execution.
Stop making the same thread over and over again.

Which channel is it pitching too? I can see disney and nick accepting this but CN doesn't like using too much money on animation.

Disney XD

I liked it, and what's been revealed about the ongoing plot sounded really interesting.

>XD
kill yourself

Good luck with that.

>Not knowing there is a channel actually called "Disney XD"

I'll admit it's a fucking retarded name, though.

>XD
>using emoticons
holy shit you're a faggot

I think this is the 4rd or 5th thread I've seen about this pilot. I thought it was sorta boring, and I didn't care for the MC.

We have been over this, Sup Forums doesn't outright hate it, but it has some work to do before it overcomes its problems.

It's the channel name.
>here's your (You)

If you continue to post it, we will hate it.

Some of the ghosts' VAs are a little rough, but I like the protagonist and the whole concept. If it got picked up I'd hope the animation didn't get TOO "digital," it's charming and I like the sort of rough feel, especially on facial expressions.

I don't know WHO'D pick it up though. I actually can't think of a network who'd show this pilot for the kid smoking alone. Let alone the dark humor (the "everyone dies eventually" speech and DEFINITELY the "parents killed onscreen" bit wouldn't fly on Nick, CN, or any Disney networks, would they?).

A few waifus. That's it though

When will the next episode be out? I liked this

I thought a lot of the characters were bland generics that had copypasted personalities from other animated shows, especially the protagonist.
Whole setup isn't interesting either, just feels as generic and bland as school settings can get. Beginning was great desu. Only the beginning for me. Voice acting was mediocre. Only time can tell what plot can make up for a mostly boring setting.

im in love with pacifica

faggot

C A L
A
L

A R T S
R
T
S

>not getting the joke

Made me XD to be honest :)