Her timeline must be lit

Her timeline must be lit

Seriously though, the next generation is fucked.

>who leaves a baby on the floor like reallyy

spoken like a true childless deadend. Of course you put them down on their blanket, what are you going to do- sit them up in the seat next to you and watch them immediately flop right out onto their head?

>guy who puts babyes on floors

No you hold them like a living parent. You don't out them on a dirty ass airport floor where niggers will step on.

You Canadians are real experts in raising babies, I can tell.

>Give more a shit about your fucking phone than your own child

>living in a country with niggers
found your problem

It's normal to put a child down on a blanket. Who doesn't know that?

Babies are more comfortable on their backs. But the picture makes it look like she isn't interested or keeping an eye on her child.

>A portal to all of the collective information humanity has ever compiled, and communication with anybody across the globe instantly
versus
>A fleshy, screeching poop factory that might one day grow up to be even worse than millenials

I would feign tripping and spill my scalding coffee all over that baby just to teach that stupid bich a lesson that u do not leave babbey on floor

right, edgelord

go ask mommy for some cookies instead of acting hard

>hold your child for hours
>decide to take an hour break at the airport and let him lay on a blanket instead

WOW WHAT A HORRIBLE PARENT

2/10

Chile is like 10% less white than America fuck off

STEP ON THAT FUCKING BABBY, HOW WAS IT FORMED.
HOW IS BABY FORMED
STEP ON IT KLILL IT
BABY IS KILLL
KIWLT BABBY
NIGGER BABAY
BLM

There is an empty seat beside her.

>edgy

Plenty of people

In your home not a fucking airport.

babies roll around dipshit.

>ITT people just slightly older than the baby in the pic posting about child care

What type of mindset do you have to be in to even formulate this post.

I think you've had enough Sup Forums for the day

fuck you nigger
FUCK YOU NIGGER
YOU
NIGGER
FUCK YOU NIGGER

WHITE POWER

OP - mind your own business.I have 2 children, and I would do the same (if it is safe for the baby).

Don't you think she would have put him there if she thought it was a good idea? If you've ever had a kid of your own you would know how fast things can happen. That baby could fucking throw himself off that seat at any moment.

Because that couldnt happen if she had her somewhere else right?!

Exactly what is so wrong about letting your baby lie on the ground for a moment?

>I put my baby on the floor

It really is over isn't it?

Forget these cunts mate. None of them have children. Hopefully when they do have kids they will do stupid shit and kill their own child via ignorance.

Actually, in every way but socially, new generations are becoming better than their predecessors.

ITT: virgins giving childcare advice

You guys should learn to walk before you run.

>that frumpy body
>that wal-mart generic pink shirt/white pants combo

small town white trash as fuck.

that's safer than putting it on the bench

>it

This guy gets it.

>A portal to all of the collective information humanity has ever compiled, and communication with anybody across the globe instantly

>proceeds to post on fb about the food she ate a few minutes ago

>A fleshy, screeching poop factory that might one day grow up to be even worse than millenials

>implying this would've happened if she raised the kid correctly

I like the girl on the right's disapproving look

I dont like her panty/bare ass on a piblic seat

Ah shit, I've been doing it like a dead parent...