Did they... you know?

Did they... you know?

Pegging? yes

Those aren't freckles, those are cum stains from ronaldo's deep fried curly penis

Hide this thread? No that was me.

I really hate how they introduced his girlfriend just to have him be wrongly accused of cheating

She took his butt virginity.

Did they fuck? Yes, obviously.

They role/cosplayed.

No they did not watch Yuru Yuri together. You save shit like that for your wedding night.

Yeah, but you have to admit that it was the funniest part of that entire episode.
Who could have imagined that he actually had a girlfriend?

The fact that Peedee didn't even know made it funnier.

This was probably the cartooniest episode besides Say Uncle. I wish they did this more.

Anyone with any sense of comedic timing. The joke was so telegraphed that it should have had a western union logo on it.

who is this vision of loveliness?

fuck this shit

my husbando isn't pure anymore

I hate SU now

>steven doesn't even give a fuck that his plan fucked over ronaldo

fuck you bara fag

N O F U N Z O N E

Honestly no, I didn't think it was that funny
On top of that the episode itself is just filler. There's literally no character development for anyone and nothing that moves along the plot.

>the episode itself is just filler
>filler
>Steven Universe

Because that's never happened.

>no character development

They introduced Ronaldo's butt rapist, and now Ronaldo can be looked upon with a single iota of respect!
That's a HUGE difference!

Steven is a stone cold motherfucker.

If there isn't a later episode addressing the consequences of this I'd be really bothered. Doesn't seem like the SU staff to just create a character for a one-off joke.

Wasn't she the movie theater lady in Dogcopter, or am I imagining this?

Yup, that explains why she's not seen much. That theater is supposed to be pretty far from Beach City.

Steven's evil incarnate, haven't you noticed how horrors befall those in his wake?

Lars pls

>Lars and Ronaldo teaming up to defeat the crystal gems and kill Steven

This.

Here's your (You)

They hate each other guts. Big time.

Ya, she was also seen with Ronaldo in Beach City Drift.

Yeah, this was pretty good. An excellent palette cleanser after the pure garbage that were the last two episodes.

I want them to address this since the series prides itself on character development and continuanity, would be a little bullshit if they didn't.

Im expecting them not to bother though since Ronaldo seems like a figurative punching bag.

>They hate each other guts. Big time.
They could do the Doom/Magneto and Red Skull thing and put their hate aside for a bigger goal of taking down Steven. Sort of like what happened in the episode with the two feuding dads.

Yes, those 2 weeaboos watched boku no pico together.

I thought the joke was that Ronaldo had a waifu, I didn't think he'd have an actual fucking gf

what was stopping them from making their own fantasti-fries and pizza bagels?

it would take, like, four batches tops to get the recipe right

What's surprises me more is that there are actually two female characters in the show with lower standards than Sadie. Who won't even date Ronaldo.

She was in Beach city drift WITH Ronaldo at the race, and she was the tiket person in Lion 2, plus she made a tumblr about the Ep events, and Koala-Hime was in Keep beach city weird.

Ronaldo getting dump was all his own fault. Why didn't he tell his girlfriend about the plan beforehand. That way he wouldn't of got dump.

Because that's classic anime "drama through characters just not explaining themselves"

I thought his "gf" was going to be one of those weeb body pillows.

in universe nobody
for the audience everybody saw it coming

well ok i did not see the joke itself coming but thats probably just because i was tired or something i never doubted for a second she was real

Now you know how the GFfags/fatfags who had a diamond boner for Soos (like myself) felt when Soos had Melody and a neutered down Yuno Gasai fighting for his dick

See It'll be a background gag at most, but somthing will come of it.

>On top of that the episode itself is just filler
better that then tumblr pandering
god beach city drift was horrible

deepest lore

play videogames

well at least some decent forshadowing came out of that shitshow

Who's the other one?

Rose?

>Be woman
>Receive reasonable explanation detailing your love's selflessness and will to help others
>Scream, cry and run away

Which episode was that?

Worst Cliche 0 - Present
I honestly HATE it

Well I hope he never finds love again.

Steven ruins his friend's lives

Fuck that fat faggot he needs to LEAVE THEM ALONE for once

Who's that semon demon?

It's OK, he saved the world. He's entitled to break into their houses and steal things along with a few other perks.

NO.

ONLY HUGS AND LONGING GAZES.

>They could do the Doom/Magneto and Red Skull thing and put their hate aside for a bigger goal of taking down Steven

Uh, doesn't Mags literally try to kill Red Skull over those comments about the camps in that very issue that you posted?

Oh fuck off it was a good episode you don't need to cry about every single episode you dislike at literally every opportunity.
>baah house guest bwaah sadie's song baaaah beach city drift bah

because this is the episode where tumblrs delusions that they were been pandered to became real

we have spent so long defending ourselves from those that accuse the show of being sjw crap and with that episode it actually became that

what ep is this ?

>Ronaldo
>Girlfriend
There's only so far I can take my suspension of disbelief.

I don't really want to give nerds and lorefags right and attention, but it's true: the human cast is pretty bland and every episode revolving around them ends up being boring and uninteresting (except for Greg, Steven and Connie).

>steven remembers what happened the last two times he tried helping the boardies in their love affairs and wisely lets ronaldo handle matters on his own

s3e12 restaurant wars, dyewts

JUST FUCK ALREADY!

If she were a fat furry from canada it'd be more believable

well i suppose thats true
a shame though because unlike those 2 times this time it would be a good idea for him to get involved

she's fairly hefty, and we don't know that she's not a furry or canadian

>Even Ronaldo has a girlfriend

>has

Had

>makes me feel bad for ronaldo
>freckles
>has only appeared twice
>still wanna hug the shit out of her
why do I love her so

Gay Fatfag here, and I'd bang him if he were at a con, then immediately leave his ass (don't worry, I took his personality into account)

If you don't think this was one of the funniest episodes of Steven Universe it is ok and I am very sorry for your sad, boring, no-fun personality and the people who have to be around you while you piss into everyone's birthday cake.

Wait, I'll bite. What exactly about that episode was so "tumbly"?
the fact that stevonnie was in it? I didn't see any more SJW shit in that episode than I have in basically any other episode of SU ever.

A MAAAALE LOST AT THE END THAT MAKES IT BAAAD

...Ronaldo?

the fact they made steven have an out of nowhere hatred for a character he seemed to never care about before so they could show how progressive they were by having him as the villan.

then they went out of there way to try and make him a horrible person in every single conceivable way

source please

Considering Sugar's past, I wouldn't be surprised if Ronaldo ends up dating Peridot

Idk I feel like there was a somewhat justified reason for Steven to dislike Kevin. I mean you forget that Stevonnie is also Steven too. He was kind of a dick to Steven as Stevonnie if I recall, but I'll admit it's been so long since I saw that episode maybe I'm forgetting. Perhaps it was over the top, but I'd call that just "shit, for this script to work we need a rival, I guess we can play up that incident to create a rival out of an existing character. Then we don't have to pay all the money to create a new one and cast a VA." Rather than, "Ohh yes! Lets make the boyz evvvviilll hahahaha"

I wouldn't call it progressive at all to have a dick character, pretty much every creation in existence from all time has a dick character, otherwise it'd be boring. Hell that's my bitch with what I've seen of Clarence. Nobody hates the kid, and he hates nobody. Everyone's always happy friend fun time. It's so stale.

And hey, at least Kevin wasn't white lol. Now that would have been pandering to tumblr, having the icky cis straight white boy being the evil jackass.

ship it like PearlGreg

>shit, for this script to work we need a rival, I guess we can play up that incident to create a rival out of an existing character
i suppose thats a possibility

if that is the case though its still a trash episode for not actually focusing on the race though

I wouldn't be at all shocked if that happened either. Peridot is more or less the gem equivalent of him, just slightly less autistic.

They would be adorable together. I can even accept it if one of them treats the other a sibling than a romantic interest.

Oh I can agree with that, as far as shitty fillers go this one was probably only second to the Uncle Grandpa one. Well, maybe Steven floats was worse than this one.
I found the whole episode just really boring and generic. Then again, I think restaurant wars was probably just as boring and generic. Idk, all the fillers lately have been really shit.

>tfw no gf
>but a total fucking spaz like Ronaldo has one

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee

Fuck you SJW Universe, fuck you Sup Forumsmblr! I did not ask for these feels.

I hope you all fucking die

I don't think Steven even used any gem powers in this episode.

Lewds where

Wait what? When did this happen?
Did they aired a new episode yesterday? I can't find it.

It's already happening

EVERY FUCKING WEEKDAY UNTIL MID-AUGUST user. WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING PAY ATTENTION?

Well fuck my ass and call me Suzy. I can't find it and the scheldue from CN sends me to www.cartoonnetwork.spic
It isn't on Kisscartoon either which is where I watch the episodes.

Links usually show up in /sug/. Though they are slow with updating their OPs, so you'll have to either ask or ctrl+f it for Mega.

TSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Hi Suzy

what about yaoi?

come on, beach city drift was great