I heard about a DNC staffer named Seth Rich possibly being murdered because he leaked info to Wikileaks. Is this true...

I heard about a DNC staffer named Seth Rich possibly being murdered because he leaked info to Wikileaks. Is this true? I don't see any info on that here, Sup Forumslacks. What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He deserved it

>that tiny cock
white boy detected

First post Best Post

He leaked to Wikileaks about Hillary being involved with ISIS and not two days later he was "robbed" where they shot him dead without taking anything.

You decide what to believe.

Assange pretty much verified it on live TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

sounds pretty open/shut fampai

Sup Forums has been under constant raid from Correct the Record for the past several days

Did the guy in the pic died?

He was shot twice in the back of the head, nothing was taken, and Assange is now offering $20K to anyone who can solve the case.

Democrats never forget

Yep, they seem to go on a slide raid whenever there are too many anti-shillary threads up.

No. She survived.

They're saying that Seth Rich was murdered and it was an attempted robbery. The only problem here is that Seth still had all of his belongings on him when his body was found. So if it was an attempted robbery, the robber would have taken all of Seth's belongings that he had on him after he was killed.

Why hasn't wikileaks released anything then?

is he gona be ok?

We REALLY need to make a new one of these with all the new names. Maybe an excel file that could be updated daily would be more appropriate as we go into the final few months of her campaign.

Jidf pls go

I always feel like this on the night after.

he's brown tho

Yeah shit like this is what I'd expect of the mafia, or Mexico.
Why are Democrats so violent?
>party of dindus

The implication is that they are withholding more leaks lest others who gave information get put in danger.

Maybe based on the information that is leaked it is possible to narrow down the list of potential leakers