It's better than nothing

>It's better than nothing.

Man you fags will cry and complain about anything

*then

Christ, even Hammil knows it's garbage compared to the comic.

>he doesn't know the meme

Sometimes, "I'd rather have had nothing" is a real and valid response to things that suck. Blissful ignorance rather than exposure to a thing that depresses you, y'know?

That said, a simple fan edit that chops off the first 28 minutes is all it would take to immediately make it watchable.

Daily reminder that all this TKJ movie bashing is a calculated effort by SJWs and feminists who want it to appear as a failure because they irrationally hate the source material.

It's reverse Ghostbusters 2016.

It's just really bad, my man.

Nice fake, that's not even his current profile pic.

is it really that bad?
what's making it so bad?

no it's than...

No. The comic is alright. The film is garbage. Ghostbusters 2016 is garbage too.

*its

SJWs including Alan Moore.

On the one hand the only person I know IRL is a huge Marvel loving, DC bashing SJW.
On the other hand the art on the movie looked kind of shoddy way before anything that makes those types complains come out.

The use of it's here is a contraction of 'it is' - and not a possessive form. That user's right, it does need the apostrophe.

But Ghostbusters was pretty good.

You only know one person in real life?

The first twenty or so minutes were unnecessary dribble. The rest is actually good, though.

I've noticed that it's difficult to explain the difference between bare minimum of visual intelligibility and eloquent visual storytelling because people don't care about such things.

What if it's because it just wasn't that great of an adaptation?

inafune pls go

Go back to 8gag and tell the other 4 autists who still give a shit

>being this retarded

Meh, eat a dick all of you, the movie was fine (If you remove those 20-something-minutes-intro, jeez).

They should have let marvel produce it. They has a better track record than DC who is still trying to find parking

This movie will end up exactly like Batman versus Superman did.

Worse than its animated version.

Who the fuck is Milo?

A clickbait blogger and nothing more

The first 30 minutes would have been ok if it was in a separate movie ( maybe some batgirl short film) because it didn't really add anything to the rest of the movie but i think the point of it was to introduce the batgirl character to someone who didn't know who she in and why she is important. But if you already know her it just feels unnecessary and you start to nitpicking it. i didn't really care about the sex scene was a bit awkward but at least it didn't effect the rest of the film. But the actual killing joke part was really good in my opinion and i really didn't care about the coloring as i don't really watch movies for pretty visuals (they are a plus tho) but rather story which i think was good even tho i have red the comic.

>really bad animation
>hit and miss voice acting
>Bruce Timm decided to add unnecessary filler so the first half is useless
>Batgirl raped Bruce solely to satisfy Timm's fetishes

I think that's about the gist of it.

I think it would have been better if, instead of the 30 extra minutes be about trying to expand babs, they used the first act to explore Batman and Joker and the countless times they've danced their little dance. That way it could have a heavier impact on Batman's later speech about where the two of them were headed.

I'd rather have nothing.

yeah that's something i thought too

He's Disneys bitch boy now

You know, I think it would've been cool if the first half was actually campy and silly escapades like 60's Batman, only for it to get progressively darker and fucked up until we finally get to Barb. It could've worked as a retrospective of Batman in general and just how far he's fallen.

I don't know if it's just because he's getting old but it definitely sounded to me like Conroy was phoning it in with this movie.

nice epic Sup Forums maymay friend, upvote!

Hating a shit movie does not make you a SJW or feminist.

Fuck off, you have been in every threat on this film. It's actually shit, accept it faggot. Your boogeyman has nothing to do with it.

It was bad.

Shut up Pat and eat your cakes

we know the meme and the meme is specifically used to indicate it's a bad movie.

Can someone tell me why the movie is bad without spoiling? I never read the comic. Is it actually "bad" or just not as good as the comic

A distracting, controversial prologue, really bad animation, bad voice direction.

40% of the film has nothing to do with the comic. They changed a bunch of scenes. The animation looks horrible and dull and the voice actors were phoning it in. Hamill was great in places but mediocre in others.

Rather than just adapting TKJ they added a whole story of how Batgirl is crazy and wants Bat-D

Is the animation and voicing really that bad? Did they just use good stuff for the trailers?

The animation wasn't that bad and I don't think the other things are enough to call it "bad."

It was good, and I would only cut the prologue if I wasn't obsessed with Barb's tits and ass.

Oh, well if you liked the trailer you won't mind it then.