The only good horror about this was the fact that David performed experiments on Shaw...

The only good horror about this was the fact that David performed experiments on Shaw. They should've went into that a little more.

why the fuck arent the ayys in this movie silicon based and biomechanical???

I couldn't tell what the fuck he had done to her corpse. Was it supposed to be art?

DUDE PLOT TWIST LMAO

I'm pretty sure the quality of the CGI was more horrific than anything David ever did.

I can't believe how dumb this movie was.

it's hard to believe isn't it

>They should've went into that a little more.

The next movie is supposed to happen between Prometheus and Convenant. They might show how that happened.

Anyway, I agree.

>The next movie is supposed to happen between Prometheus and Convenant.
source?
why would they go back in time?

>a whole xenomorph chest bursts
Oh shit.

The sequel of a prequel. Interesting choice by Ridley Scott. James Cameron and him have a race against the life clock to finish their movies in time.

It should've only been about that and have shown in in detail.

But instead they went with a shitty Alien remake with some dumb stuff sprinkled inbetween.

the "shitty alien remake" was only the last part of the movie and felt rushed and generic.

Ridley Scott dug that hole by himself. He gave us an interesting story and didn't care about developing it well on the next film.
I hope he redeems himself in the next film

the alien isn't scary outdoors in daylight
this was a big mistake

>The only good horror about this was the fact that David performed experiments on Shaw
>not how terrible the movie is

>Alien: The Space Adventures of Shaw and David's Head

That's what THIS movie was supposed to be-

And now we're getting the prequel to the sequel of the prequel of Alien?

>But instead they went with a shitty Alien remake with some dumb stuff sprinkled inbetween.

but this is Covenant not Aliens.

Prometheus

> What the fuck is this? We don't want this shit we want xenomorphs!

Alien: Covenant

> What the fuck we wanted a follow up to Prometheus not this shit

That's a really good point honestly. The originals knew that keeping them creeping around corridors and vents was way fucking scarier than watching them run around as these big dumb bugs.

You know, people are a bunch of stupid shills. Normies don't know a shit and talk about how much miss Gaiger (not Giger) and put a fucking pic of AvP Xenomorph. And mos of the self-proclaimed fans just watch Aliens and thinks all the movies need to be action. I'm a fan of Alien since 88 and I like every Alien movie, some are epics, others are interesting and anothers are meh, but I still enjoying all.

>I enjoyed AVP Requiem
of course your English is terrible.

Thankfully Blade Runner 2049 bombing will probably put an end to this shit.

I can hear the studio going: "WE NEED XENOMORPH SCENES NOW, WE CANT WAIT A DAY OR TWO, NOW DAMMIT"

Ridley: "No need to shout, I'll do it"

>>I enjoyed AVP

You are worst, m8

I think it could be if done right. If it was a little more intelligent, and if it showed up after an entire movie without xenomorphs so that its appearance is a bit of a tonal whiplash, then it could work. Seeing the thing right out in the open after spending most of the movie dealing with David and his creepy, sneaky bullshit could have been a good "oh shit" moment for the audience if the Alien was appropriately competent and threatening and the crew had proper reactions to it showing up.

Showing up after the crew has already had a blase reaction to being hunted by xeno-like creatures, and using its screentime to headbutt a windshield and then jump into a crane claw and get squished like a giant cockroach... that ain't gonna cut it.