NBC accidentally posts unbiased poll! Trump up by a landslide!

NBC accidentally posts unbiased poll! Trump up by a landslide!

mobile.twitter.com/_HankRearden/status/763418891003441152?s=09

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-vote-future-president-2/
mobile.twitter.com/_HankRearden/status/763418891003441152?s=09
twitter.com/_HankRearden/status/763404830425559040
archive.is/rAibw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS

oh you guys know what to do

Jesus, this man is suitable for the role of President. He is fantastic and Hillary is a racist pig, and belongs in jail

Fake and gay

Topkek.

It's obvious to anyone that isn't on a college campus or liberal hellhole. Normal America hates Hillary with a goddamned passion. It's anecdotal I know but here in eastern NC which is fairly independent (outer banks) there are Trump stickers on cars everywhere. There's a few token soccermoms with Hillary stickers, but even the retarded libs I know (a gay black guy) hates Hillary.

She's going to lose in a landslide. All she has is these paid shills online and the MSM trying to convince Trump supporters to stay home.

VOTE TRUMP

MAGA

Bump for inevitable lib butt hurt.

>Muh msm privilege.

fake and gay

fuck you nigger

voted

Link for those that want to vote

nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-vote-future-president-2/

Jesus Christ, DRUMPF is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail

Apparently everyone can vote, including romanians. I've picked Gary Johnson myself

>50,000

It can't be Sup Forums spamming it.

kek Okay Serbia

CORRECT THE RECORD BLOW THE FUCK OUT HAHAHAHA

>mfw they didn't allow foreign ips

this is an actual american poll boys

You know, I don't understand. All my moderate normie friends love Bill but despise Hillary. Are they really that different?

you're talking to a bot.

MODs please start banning these IPs

you wont be counted

TFW trump loses cause his entire fan base sits at home shitposting on Sup Forums /thedumald.

>Jill Stein at 21%
>a third party candidate is almost beating a Democrat

I'm gonna need proofs on this.

DEKET THIS

>Jill Stein
>21%

Jesus, the Bernouts are pissed

I guess you could say that NBC....

Corrected the record...YEAAHHHHH

zoom out a bit you'll see a slight tinge of green around uk

obviously not around romania because there's like 3 romanian who care

In my political science class the Hillary/Trump divide was pretty much in half. We had regular debates, I sat next to two retired marines and a redpilled jewish looking girl who was actually pretty cute. That class did wonders for my optimism, and it was in fucking southern california no less.

Neck yourself faggots.

Bill has charisma and enough competence to commit his crimes on secure email servers.

no seriously
DELETE THIS
The last thing we need is bernouts realizing they're throwing the election and getting cold feet.

yes

Bill loved Big Macs, saxaphone and was cool.
He even went to my hometown and went to every mom and pop place saying" they have the best chicken fried steak in town".

Hillary always has been evil looking. And now days with the leaks, it's proof she has been evil, but also Bill now which hurts.

Bill was cool, he was.

desperate Trumptards are bombarding online polls to make themselves feel better.

this just gets sadder and sadder

>that one green dot in portland

doing my part lads

HAHAHA 59% HATE DRUMPF, HOW WILL DRUMPFKINS EVER RECOVER?

>Record corrected

Seriously famalam, I'm going to be floored if Jill Stein winds up cucking Shillary out of Vermont this year.

Based.

It's just the MSM and CTR's online presence. No one fucking likes Hillary. They want us to stay home with these rigged polls and online commentary designed to demoralize the right.

They're both psychopaths, but Bill has charisma so he can convince people he isn't evil. Hillary's evil is naked.

Why can't ALL polls do this? If they could devise a solution to prevent spamming, this seems like the best way to poll the entire country and individual states.

>No bias
>No BS questions
>Just simple who are you voting for?

Normies just have meme opinions. Both Bill and Obama for example are actually slightly more conservative than Hillary Clinton in many ways, but normies on reddit/facebook like them because of their charisma and appearance.

I think half of hillary's unfavorability is definitely because of her creepy laugh.

ALERT ALERT
CODE DRUMPF
I SAY AGAIN
CODE DRUMPF
ALL CTR PERSONNEL REPORT IN
SHUT
IT
DOWN

Kek

Love the spirit

>stien at 21%

Lel

Bill just wanted hookers and blow. He didn't attack the constitution so people were cool with him. He also behaved like a human most of the time.

I see ya

(((Harry Enton)))

I just voted in it three times. I don't think this can be reliably trusted.

Reporting in
Commencing spam now

IT ALLL RETUUURNS TO NOTHIIING

>mobile.twitter.com/_HankRearden/status/763418891003441152?s=09
Holly fucking shit. We have real REAL FUCKING TIME data.

Why is it only Los angeles and New York voting?? Both pretty blue areas so that's good I guess.

Screencapped for the collage when Trump loses

A

Kosovo is a county. Deal with it

I think you answered your own question, friend

It's the equivalent of the strawpolls that are being posted around here sometimes. They're not even actually associated with nbc

>Every vote counts,so as yours,so leave it on this Online Poll down below.

Those manipulated polls are softening you up for election fraud.

Make sure your constituency is not using electronic voting. Make sure to participate in vote counting.

(((Modzinski)))

You won't be spared CTR faggot.

twitter.com/_HankRearden/status/763404830425559040

Ah yes. Online polls are well know for their accuracy.

One small problem. Time doesn't exist.

I've had the same experience too. I couldn't believe that here in southern California that almost half of my political science class was for trump. My professor was a bernout so he never held back on Clinton. A lot of students are becoming redpilled, the pendulum is finally swinging back.

>NBC accidentally posts unbiased poll! Trump up by a landslide!
An online poll is by definition self selecting, genius.

>that NYC hotspot
Trump voting himself.

You got a meme in there with the shitposters.

>mobile.twitter.com/_HankRearden/status/763418891003441152?s=09

lel

now trumptards are reacting like bernouts and trusting online polls before cold hard math

>-ts Breakdown - Part 2/6

What are the other 5/6ths of this? Why aren't we able to see the full title of the poll?

It's an online 'poll' where any faggot can vote. Unsurprisingly the trumpers have decided to spam it and then use it as evidence that the orange one is somehow winning,

This, Time is just a construct of human perception

Delete this right fucking now you drumpftard

>dat pic
>what if Trump was a head in the polls?

And phone polls are relevant in 2016?

>No BS questions

You need the BS questions to get an accurate sample across demographics, rather than just trumpers who have nothing better to do than spam online polls.

An illusion, created by

You see, participating in online poll is something all people do, but only losers will waste their time answering phone poll.

Cold hard math you say. Like Reuters using 48% democrats for their poll. Yah that's definitely not biased. For the idiots out there democrats only make up 30% of voters.

>trump has to artificially inflate his numbers by voting for himself

Then it can join this one.

Now that's actually mildly funny. CTR shills take note.

You walking dick sucking faggots need to learn how to Archive: archive.is/rAibw

Hillshills actually believe this.

kek what are his stances on the town rapists?

>nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-vote-future-president-2/

you know what do.

Strange how you didn't have a problem with the polls when they showed Trump winning. But now all the polling organisations (including Fox News) have decided to commit mass fraud simultaneously.

Oh man, are you putting together one of those epic maymay collages too? It'll be just like that dank pro-Romney collage but this time it'll be OURS and we'll be the hot new meme kings. I can't wait!

>FL literally glowing
Love it senpai

>Johnson at 14%
How much does he need to get in the debates again?

population density bro

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

thank fampai

Yes. She's a hard, cold, cruel bull dyke who's rude as fuck to everyone.

>Open online poll
It`s nothing.

Sad that you have to resort to outright lies already.

Drumpf is down by 20% in the real polls. Internet troll polls never mean anything.

> (Because he explained it when it was a basic premise) In soviet Russia joke explains you!

He needs 15%, which btw stein does not have. This is just one poll

>Shillary uses this info to locate majority Trump suporters
>BLM and Religion of Pieces strike there
>Martial Law declared there
>Impossible to vote in those areas

This is probably the first election where I actually will vote because I hate what liberals have become that much. The left wing is a fucking abomination right now.