Leaks to come out at 4:30 PM EST. These will make sure that Hillary Clinton will lose the election

Leaks to come out at 4:30 PM EST. These will make sure that Hillary Clinton will lose the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

treatyrepublic.net/content/julian-assange-affirms-his-torres-strait-islander-heritage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What has Trump promised him?

He has fucking nothing he just wants media attention faggots.

Now Biff, don't con me!

does anyone know what his ethnicity is?

Considering Clinton killed one of his leakers it's personal

>EST
>IT'S
>FUCKING
>DAYLIGHT
>TIME

If you're going to bait get it fucking right.

GOD

Get this man a bathrobe and a white russian.

Koala

Probably a full pardon of all crimes domestic and international and the protection of the US from foreign persecution

lulz

Austrialien

What is 4:30 EST in swampnigger time?

It is 3:54 PM right now in EST, so in about an hour if OP isn't a fag then it will be happening.
[spoiler]But OP is a fag most likely.[/spoiler]

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of leaker. He is a fanatic and a rapist pig, and belongs in sweden.

GOD HAS GIVEN US PROPHET JULIAN ASSAGNE.

This is bait, wikileaks has stated that the suprise is coming in October. Clinton shills are doing this so people get tired and quit paying attention. They hope it will be enough so that when the real leaks come they can cover it up. Just ignore these posts and wait for the October surprise.

How long until obama orders isis to blow up the Ecuadorian embassy in bongistan?

>less than 30 minutes
What will it be?

This will be the end of Hillary's campaign.

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of Leaker. He is a fanatic and a white male, and belongs in jail.

wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

Why hasn't anyone just shot the bitch yet?

CNN reported that the US Justice Department declined an FBI request to prosecute the Clinton Foundation. The news about the FBI request was buried in the story, but its up on Drudge in big red letter. The CNN story came out this afternoon. Perhaps Assange is moving up his timeline because of the CNN story.

Based Julian is a savior.

I don't think it's necessary. I firmly believe Trump will make her stroke out and die on stage at the first debate.

>These will make sure that Hillary Clinton will lose the election.
seems unlikely, but I have crossed all my fingers and toes and sacrificed zika-carrying mosquito larvae to kek just in case

I'm pretty sure this is the third time shillange promises us that he leaks good incriminating stuff
still waiting

Stop. You keep posting these every day. Either leak or gtfo of the embassy

>have only dirt on Clinton, none on Trump

He just realizes one horse in the race is corrupt. I doubt he's ever been in communication with Trumps organization.

>does anyone know what his ethnicity is?
I'm pretty sure he's an ordinary faggot

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Interdimensional holochess is being played.

It's doesn't matter idiot, even if it proves she killed a million people with her own hands, the media won't cover it and will defend her without question.

Julian is getting pretty fat. He should get a treadmill or something. Maybe eat less.

assange has previous said that choosing between trump and clinton is like choosing between gonorrhea and herpes

aside from justice, yes.

Remember anons, they're trying to make as many fake happenings to make you ignore the real ones once they happen. All these fake happenings will continue for only a few days until they lose steam. The ng user, the secretary user, its all disinfo.

Torres Strait Islander and Anglo

treatyrepublic.net/content/julian-assange-affirms-his-torres-strait-islander-heritage

source

I like the idea of the US being so powerful that it's president can pardon someone for crimes in other countries.

Cholera or gonorrhea.

i want to play this game so bad

oops, yeah. This is the correct quote

check his twitter cucksembourg

Who is likely to be her successor?

The eternal shitposter

yay i can't wait

14 minutes left. Who here /comfy/

>tfw playing Super Mario 64 while waiting

Huma Abedin, her pro-islamic saudi funded handler.

Ask yourself this, how does a new graduate get an internship at the fucking white house?
You have to

a) be very very very very well connected

and

b) give lots and lots of lots of "donations"

Stop faking H Abbeningz threads!
Every time you fake, real habbeningz get buried: Example; there was an italybro posting about getting called to arms, and a UkraineBro posting about russian inavasion, and no one responded

I HOPE THEY DO

I'M TIRED OF SEEING THAT FUCKING CANKLE SORE PARASITE BITCH MURDERER.

There won't be one, Trump will be crowned Emperor of the American Empire at that very moment.

>does anyone know what his ethnicity is?
cunt

one
CTR shill

Nothin, if the nigger had anything concrete he would have already leaked it.

Source?

So which of these will the Clinton campa- excuse me, mainstream media go with?

>I-it's not fair to expose my crimes with foreign help! Only I'M allowed to use foreign help! It's not fair it's not fair it's not fair!

>Ebil russians fighting against ISIS, Trump is literally Putin!

>Yes, Clinton committed crimes, yes her campaign is corrupt, yes she should be in prison, but look at this highly edited clip of what we wish Trump had said!

>It doesn't matter if we literally murdered people, Trump's 2A joke is worse!

I know there won't be anything, but every time I turn my back, something happens

Why do you torment me, kek!

Except they are literally unable to do that. They can't even push around fucking Ecuador for Christ's sake

Which embassy is he living in again?

Albino Abo

>These will make sure that Hillary Clinton will lose the election.

says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time

I just know it's gonna be some underwhelming bullshit

Do not talk about our hero like that

ASSMAN

>It doesn't matter if we literally murdered people, Trump's 2A joke is worse!

Clinton is a murderer who should be executed, but how can you unironically support a candidate who calls for the assassination of his opponent?

Ecuador

Ecuadorian.

Shut the fuck up faggot

who wants to bet it's literally nothing--no leaks?

Maia

How can you support someone who has brought up assassinations of their opponent when they were against Obama?

What if he was running against Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi?

Ah, this must be the famous American """""intellect""""" I keep hearing so much about

If you love justice, and the rule of law, how can you support a candidate who calls for the violation of both those things? I hate Clinton because she's corrupt and ruthless, I won't give Trump a pass for breaking laws either.

Looking at the pic in the OP
It doesn't seem too far off.

gimme dem leaks baby

It's 430 est. where's the leaks.

ITS OUT BROS ITS HAPPENING LEVEL 800000

>Clinton killed one of his leakers
You retards think everybody who dies was killed by Clinton. So deranged and delusional.

please post leakss now

>see this thread, look at watch, exactly 2:30 MT (4:30 ET)
>Dick swells

He never called for anything. You're a faggot trying to push Clinton's agenda. That is all.

Are you illiterate? I said that Clinton should be tried and executed.

I still support Trump over Clinton, but how can one not find it repulsive that he so casually calls for political assassination? That's African-tier governance

Stroke Softly, stroke chan! And Keep on Rolling, Stroke-Chan

The 2A is for defending your nation against tyrants. Clinton is the definition of a tyrant.

There's nothing wrong with what he said.

GET THEM BROS ITS OUT

WHERE ARE THEY

Its time show us the leaks

Where would they be posted if they were real?

Do you think he pays rent or does chores?

POST PROOFS

WHERE ARE TEH LEAKS

HILLARY BTFO BOYS ITS OVER

four

Clinton is deranged and delusional though. Sure is weird how many people she gets close to have a habit of dying in mysterious and convenient circumstances.

Of course, WE'RE the crazy ones.

leaks out for harambe

Dumb dumbs.

WHERE IT AT

Can anyone get on RT? They were talking about roach happenings, multiple bomb blasts, people dead, but the sites not available from the UK ATM.