US DECLARES WAR ON BRAZIL AFTER ATHLETE IS FOUND DEAD

IT IS HAPPENING

source?

>ATHLETE IS FOUND DEAD
source?

source you monkey

What good is a war with Brazil.
We would just wait for zika to halt any population growth.

I was trolling! There is no source!

Hue hue hue

holy autism

A genocide of some of their population would be doing them a favour

MICHAEL PHELPS KILLED EARLY THIS MORNING

IT'S HAPPENING

>Obummer declares war

This isnt just shilling. This is advanced shilling.

Genuine redardation.
Mods please ban all Brazil IPs

Good thread

Retard

I was only pretending and you fell for my ruse

I giggled you fukkin' monkey

>this fucking thread
Please Lord, nuke everything above Paraná. And please nuke Rio twice just to make sure they don't survive and mutate.

But I am at [spoiler]SC[/spoiler]

Die because of zika, shithead.

No need for a war, Brazil is already a defeated nation.

Your behavior shows that you're not from there, just like how your posts show that you're not from Sup Forums.
Stop infecting the only decent clay in this nation with your genes.

I am white and there is no zika in the south

You're taking this ruse too seriously, plus pol and v are the only boards I browse now

kek answer me

will op's mom die in his sleep tonight?

But it's ok when Aussies and Canadians do it??

fine she lives, but what about op himself?

I think the dubs are mine

Holy shit you retarded monkeys can't even troll right, give this laptop back to the athlete you stole it from since you're too stupid to use it.

well played, well played my friend

Yes, please
Ban us all.
No, nuke everything
Paraná is Russia's shit-tier brother.
Awful place with awful people

You'd die with the nuke too genius

made me laugh tbqhwyf

>You'd die with the nuke too genius
That is the plan, dumbass.

Why would you want to die?

If you are saying that it is a needed sacrifice for the world's sake, that's like, cucking at a international level

Made me laugh desu

You did it well. Initial title says US DECLARES WAR which makes people think that is the troll part when in fact the second part was also a ruse.

t.meme reviewer

>ID looks like OP r Virgin

Truth

>Why would you want to die?
Cause my life is literal hell? What else?

>Paraná is Russia's shit-tier brother.
It is in poor areas but that problem can be fixed, unlike monkeyland above Paraná.

No its not.

If only.
I wouldn't even mind if burgers tried to shoot me all day as long as half of our politicians died.

Every part of Brazil north of the bottom 1/3rd needs to be blasted into the atmosphere.

Nigga, if this was real life, Obama would declare war and then turn around and help Brazil fight the US. That faggot is such a traitor to his people it's no wonder why Donald Trump is going to be next in the office.

Well trolled, you bloody mongrel.

Watch out those digits man, that was close

After a terrible storm there is always a lull

After the darkest night there will always be a sunny day even if it lasts 6 months

Don't give up on living

You're not white and zika is all around you. You're dead.

>HOWEVER

kek
nice

lmfao

deez nuts

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers ship to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimers in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilize the Pampas with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

White huh
blue eyes and everything, right?

why this gave me a chuckle is unknown to me

wow there
im chilean tho

This pasta was bretty gud until faggots decided to use it every single time an argie speaks
Now it got all stale and disgusting

>After the darkest night there will always be a sunny day even if it lasts 6 months
What if the storm lasts 15 years and is still raging hard? What then?

I'm proud of BR shitposting

It has a finesse the rest of the world just can't comprehend

made me laugh tebeeaych

all these strawman misleading titles, fuck off.

Then a blasting sunny day you've never seen before will come, just keep fighting, the day will only never come if you stop fighting

>OPrVlgnS
>OPIsVirgin

Nice pasta, mohammed. I will invite you to watch the olympics after you are done doing your pray, the mecca awaits.

ID almost spells OPvirgns

fucking monkey

Noice one mate!!! This is the kinda shit I can put my support behind!

Guys, it looks like we've been coaxed into a snafu.

BAMBOOZLED
L M A O
M
A
O

The sun ALWAYS rises, user.