Did he kill him?

Did he kill him?

Did he kill him?

There was a decoy.

mu

PAIN?

No, he got put back in the asylum

This.

I fucking don't know what is the problem with you americans, it is pretty obvious going by Batman characterization and is supporter by the fucking author himself, because he fucking knows that it would go against the message that he is trying to deliver with the story.

Why americans are such edgelords? Its always "Hey, I want to see Evul Superman", "I want the next Avatar to be a vilain", "everything is rape".

Yeah, of course

The symbolism is pretty obvious

no grant

MOORE SAID NO.

What simbolism?
Its a comic book for children.
Try harder next time, edgypy.

>Why americans are such edgelords? Its always "Hey, I want to see Evul Superman", "I want the next Avatar to be a vilain", "everything is rape".
Hah, what? Everyone always bitches about that shit? Try harder next time, mudslime.

yes

that was merely a test and if you believe him you failed it

I seem's like the message is that Batman's just as crazy as the joker for continuing this routine with him, even after everything.

Paralyze the bitch

The entire point of the story is that every man, no matter how moral or strong, can be broken. Can be pushed beyond over the line.

Everything Joker does in the story you think its to break Gordon, as he is a good man, but its not, its actually to torment Batman.

And the book ambiguously ends with the reader having to decide if Batman snaps or if he doesn't.

>Logic is flawed on purpose EDGELORD!

Seems awfully silly for Batman to kill him in full view of the approaching cop cars.

It's ambiguous but given the themes of the story and that it was originally an elseworld yes I think he kills him.

It would be 6:37 AM at the latest when this thread was made (if an American made it). I doubt an American made this thread.

>The entire point of the story is that every man, no matter how moral or strong, can be broken. Can be pushed beyond over the line.
Is that the entire point? The Joker's failure to break "By The Book" Gordon seems to go against that.

>The movie have the beam of light in the puddle

HOW DO YOU FUCK UP THAT HARD

why would he kill the Joker right in front of the police?

Obviously he would turn himself in. Then none of the juries or judges would convict him because it was the fucking Joker and he did the world a service by killing him, but he would demand the book be thrown at him.

After that Superman walks through a wall and brograbs commence.

I like to think he did

His hands aren't even at Joker's neck. He's shaking his torso.

Killing the Joker also ruins the point Batman and Gordon were trying to make and makes Joker right all along.

>"I want him brought by the book, Batman!"
>"Nah, I'll just kill him."

Morrison out-edged Moore with his "killing" interpretation and plagued the fandom.

>The KILLlNG Joke!

>The entire point of the story is that every man, no matter how moral or strong, can be broken. Can be pushed beyond over the line.
It's not. It's the Joker's view, which Gordon and Batman debunk. The Joker is implied to be crazy all along - which is why he doesn't remember his "real" life story. His plot is to show that the world is not far from where he is, which is just bogus.

>Everything Joker does in the story you think its to break Gordon, as he is a good man, but its not, its actually to torment Batman.
Joker did not intend to torment Batman with Barbara Gordon's crippling (he did not know she was the Batgirl), nor did her meticulously prepare a nightmare carnival ride to drive Bats crazy. The only "point" he was trying to make to Batman is to present him a crazed Gordon, which failed. Nothing else he did centered around tormenting Batman.

Batman's ramifications on how their story will end with murder are based on his own thoughts and convictions, and have nothing to do with Joker's plan to torment Gordon and show Batman that even commish can go crazy.

It is ambiguous.

/thread

Sup Forums has the collective logistical capabilities of a starving tapeworm most of the time

>time of day
>a relevant factor for neets

>Originally an Elseworld

Citation needed

>citation needed
Underage/newfag detected. This is basic comic history.

I disagree. He crippled a young girl and barbarically tortured the best man Batman knows. When I read it, it comes off like the twist is that it was Batman he was trying to break the entire time.