youtu.be/8XjAXkdcc3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=N-DtNm3zK_o
youtube.com/watch?v=wUCPHIRGnLs
youtube.com/watch?v=bXmQdi9pwDA
youtube.com/watch?v=IgbEWdObQAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zuDR0R2tYBA
youtube.com/watch?v=uHz1OqmL6FQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In Japan, the Japanese Penal Code sets a minimal age of consent of 13 regardless of gender or sexual orientation.[48] However, the Children Welfare Act chapter 34 forbids any act of "fornication" (淫行) with children (here defined as anyone under 18 years of age)[49] with prefectures and districts specifying further details in (largely similar) "obscenity ordinances" (淫行条例) like adding exemptions for sex in the context of a sincere romantic relationship (typically determined by parental approval).[50]
It has been stated[51] that there are two territories of Japan that have their own local age of consent laws — Marcus Islands and Okinotori Islands — with an age of consent of 13. These islands are small and unpopulated.

/brit/ more like shit

american performance cars > german performance cars > japanese performance cars (which barely exist anymore)

alri

nazi puto

According to the Israeli Penal Code of 1977 the age of consent in Israel is 16 regardless of gender or sexual orientation, for any form of sexual relations involving penetration (unless the person above 16 is the one being penetrated - in that case the age of consent is 14). In all cases that don't involve penetration, the age of consent is 14 (for both heterosexual and homosexual activities ). A special case arises when a person aged 14 or 15 had sexual relations with an older partner; in this case the older partner would be exempt of criminal liability if three conditions are met: the age difference between the partners was less than three years, the younger partner gave consent and the act was done out of "regular friendly relations" and without the abuse of power.

ur mom is a puta

el monque

*cucks you*

I want to smell Emma Watson's smelly farts.

your grandmother tasted the russian liberator cock LOL

Why is her butt thinking about it?

Australian performance cars > all others

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
youtu.be/VyzVC4dkCFo#t=50

God forbid we throw a corner in a track

now we have none

It's aching for my cock.

よこせ Ausgabe

>let me just compare a built modern supercar vs a 20 year old stock car with no driving assists
discarded

youtu.be/8XjAXkdcc3Q

I'm still laughing

Didn't holden get sold to the American company GM?

I've a few ideas for webms, tu up for them?

If it's less than 10 minutes of work, I gotta sort myself out to go out soon

hi vlad

>australian motor industry
OH NO NO NO

is maths yank and the emma watson yank the same poster

I want to smell Emma Watson's unwiped anus.

>I'm still laughing
me too

and fuck nipnigger for destroying the captchas

>this is how American liberals see themselves
youtube.com/watch?v=N-DtNm3zK_o

such a surreal commercial
Consumer activism taken to the next level it seems, but now you can buy a peaceful American™ world where everyone drinks coca-cola and smiles like a dumb ass while you take pictures of how "cultural" things are and get wasted at resort bars

this is the power of the canadian motor industry

I'll have two number nines

feels good that I will never be a genetic failure like the emma watson poster

a number nine large

>the canadian car industry is just the american car industry
lol

A number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese

Two number 47s with extra dip

ah yes
keep peace and let all the leeches, parasites, weaklings and exploiters live long and healthy lives because of muh morals.

Genuinely concerned that progressives don't understand their doctrine is actually counterintuitive

>that post
>that flag

and a large soda

Ian Duncan Smith literally turning-up the volume with wacky animated add-ins ending in an explosion,
The bit when TOSH comes into view from the east until it does a full circumnavigation. 1' 52" – 1' 57" youtube.com/watch?v=wUCPHIRGnLs

This quiet man is turning up the volume!

Well, I can admit when I'm wrong.
What footage of Ian am I supposed to be using?

listening to king krule i like him because pitchfork does

The new bumble match

couldn't sleep
going to watch Golden Balls on Challenge

>What are you having?

the basque country in Spain looks comfy as fuck, too bad the basques have a bit of irish blood

*threatens everyone in the thread*

40,000 yank skulls to cave in

its strange how humanity has developed since the discovery of Eugenics and modern genetic theory, we've gone down a very counter intuitive path.

Big ole milkers.

from ~1' 10" when he starts to say the line until he completes it with emphatic gesticulation.
youtube.com/watch?v=bXmQdi9pwDA

2 more ideas:
When he's on the floor 2' 47" – 3' 02"
youtube.com/watch?v=IgbEWdObQAQ

All the flashy bit "THE WEEK IN BULLSHIT"
youtube.com/watch?v=zuDR0R2tYBA

i fucking DARE you to mess me about new zealand i've had it up to here with you

cornetto please barman

when are you changing the flag

these posters are actually upside down relative to you
makes you think eh

new zealand came perilously close to changing their flag to A FUCKING LEAF a little while ago

I'm not sure I'm seeing this in my head the same way you are.

It was fern actually x

WE COULD'VE BEEN ALLIES
FRIENDS OF FOLIAGE

id walk in slightly amused and order a pint or large or whatever they understood while being amused and entertained that such an homage to british culture, however kitsch and incorrect, exists thousands of miles from home. of course most people here are sad, autistic morons so would say HAHAHHA THEY'RE TYRING TO COPY A BRITISH PUB LOL AND IT LOOKS SHIT!!!

>Marcus Islands and Okinotori Islands
hmm they all belong to tokyo tho

Yeah and you're backwards relative to everyone lmao

I have a "pub and grill" near my place that is just about the sleaziest place imaginable

i'll knock your head backwards kid i don't take shit from the likes of you

Post the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you

>go to club
>dumpy girl gives me the eye
>realise it is all I can get so go for it
>buy her a drink
>do a little dancing and "talking" to each other as much as you can in a club
>hands on her hips
>start kissing
>want to stroke dat hair
>spill my drink down her back
>her and all her friends start shouting at me
>everyone looking at me
>full autistic panic mode
>walk out and get a taxi home alone without telling my m8s

hands down the worst thing to ever happen to me

Pretty sure you take shits everywhere

*pretends to still be asleep*

what are bloomin onions like

friends of faggotry

NEVER BECOME A FRIEND OF THE IRISH, WHY??BECAUSE THEY ARE BITTER, CHAUVINISTIC AND RACIST. NEVER WANT TO BE IN A BAD POSITION WITH ANYONE, THEY ARE ALWAYS BOASTING OF THINGS THAT ONLY THEY BELIEVE, THEIR WOMEN ARE UGLY AND THEIR FOOD IS CRAP, IS NOT BETTER THAN THE PERUVIAN CUISINE; HOW TO MAKE IRISH FOOD???
1. YOU HAVE TO DO SHIT
2. JUST GROW UGLY POTATOES
3. READY!, YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR IRISH FOOD
THEIR UGLY AND SUBHUMAN WOMEN HAVE MUSTACHES AND ARE LOW OF STATURE, THEIR PEOPLE ARE MANLETS AND VIOLENT, NOT TO MENTION THE TREMENDOUS COMPLEX OF INFERIORITY, WHICH THEY HAVE BY THE SIMPLE FACT OF BEING CONSTANTLY RAPED BY THE UNITED KINGDOM. LET US SING TOGETHER, "THE IRISH WANTS TO BE FIRST WORLD-RA-RA-RA-RA IRELAND IS WHITE AND EUROPEAN-RA RA RA RA" HAHA THE IRISH ARE DESPERATE TO BE RELEVANT AND TALL HAHAHA THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THAT IRELAND IS A SHITHOL OF A COUNTRY TO EXCELLENCE, FILLED OF POOP, THE YARD OF THE UNITED KINGDOM, THAT YARD WHERE EVERYONE TRASH YOU, ENCLOSED BY A WALL FOR BEING A DANGEROUS BREED AND SPITEFUL.
FOR THIS AND MUCH MORE, YOU THE IRISH SHOULD NOT BELIEVE YOU-RE THE BEST, YOU'RE JUST SHIT.
HAHA THE SAD IRISH MONSTERS, THOSE TERRORISTS WERE NOT ABLE TO TAKE BELFAST FOR BEING MORONS AND ARROGANT AND WILL NEVER BE THEIRS HAHAHAH

Disappointed. Aussie banter should be better than this.

this is like watching monkeys fling poo at each other

oh yeah well you're stupid

There's a fire alarm in the student dorms right now. Who's cooking at 6:30 Saturday morning?

You tell me you're the expert

based beto destroying the ir*sh scum

got an extremely small penis lads, it's basically the size of a pen cap

>have a roommate first year
>spend first semester not speaking to him at all
>drop out second semester
>return after two years
>run into him on campus
>he's nearly graduated and i'm fucking nowhere
>pretend i don't recognize him

Just to give an example, the UK would be one of the poorest states if it joined the US. Europeans are actually really poor if you look at their average wealth. And they have to pay an extreme amount of taxes. Meanwhile, the USA has tons and tons of high paying jobs and great living standards that just do not exist in Europe. Roads are much better here, poverty is lower, unemployment is low. And best of all, people in the USA are tolerant towards other races and religions. Europeans are bigots and hate people who are different. Your "universal" healthcare systems are a joke and do not work at all. In the USA, you are guaranteed great quality of healthcare and not to mention if you go to a US college and do well there, you're guaranteed to do well in the job market. US schools are amazing and have a great level of quality that European schools could never hope to match. So if you truly analyze everything, Europe is just inferior to the US in so many ways. People in the US are friendlier, live better lives, are happier, believe way more in democracy and freedom, and want equality for everyone. Europeans are becoming fascists again and France illustrates this perfectly.

it was pretty good

Aussie banter is shit mate

It's little more than a forced meme

Got some KFC (Korean Fried Chicken) on the way lads

having a peanut butter and gummy worm sandwich

my one is pretty bad too

>be born

would give it a cheeky suck

pakis all have small penises that's why they're so angry

Fag.

not gay to suck a pal

Choon: youtube.com/watch?v=uHz1OqmL6FQ

the emma watson autist has been at it for 5 months now

What volume do you listen to music at? I put mine as loud as I can before it's painful.

i dunno

Yeah what a fucking autist haha

you deaf bud>
*snaps fingers in your ears*

>tfw my ear is plugged up
last time this happened it went on for like a month

*punches you in the jaw*