Justice League Dark Sneak Peak

Justice League Dark Sneak Peak m.youtube.com/watch?v=cddLDL_kKOU

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/dc/2016/07/23/former-constantine-showrunner-says-no-current-plans-to-bring-bac/
youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Matt Ryan as Constantine again. Nice.

my nigga swarmthing is in this

Who voicing him?

>batman is thrown in
DC just got to throw thier golden boy in every fucking thing

Fuck, he's so perfect. Still hurts that Constantine's show didn't work out.

>Constantine is the leader
ewww

>Matt Ryan as Constantine

Honey, Batman's the leader.

you right, make batman become leader and constantine is second fidle

Matt Ryan - Constantine
Jason O'Mara - Batman
Camilla Luddington - Zatanna
Nicholas Turturro - Deadman
Ray Chase - Jason Blood & Etrigan

>>>/kitchen/

>>>/cock/

>Jason O'mara
poor guy

Will Batman and John Constantine fuck Zatanna on a rooftop while Deadman watches from atop?

Timm isn't involve with this so no

They made the series at a bad time. If Supernatural could have died years ago then I think Constantine would have been better received, but instead it just came off as a Supernatural clone.

Batman is a big seller and DC is a company looking to turn a profit. Of course they're going to put him in it.

But the bit between Batman and Black Orchid in the trailer gave me the impression that we'll have a some Bat romance.

So i'm thinking that they'll probably explore the Batman x Zatanna connection, and since John Constantine is in this...

Batman and the Justice League are in there to draw out the casuals.

Batman might fuck Black Orchid, who in this seems to be the manifestation of the House of Mystery.

So Batman would be fucking a magical house this time around.

Will Batman fuck Constantine on the rooftop while Zatanna watches from atop

Batman makes sense in supernatural stories, giving his natural and connection with characters like Jason Blood, Jim Corrigan, Zatanna Zatara and Swamp Thing.

Zatana would like that very much.

You mean she'll be perched on one of their faces, right?

also his connection to both Orion and Barbatos

>Batman
trashman.jpg

>Justice League vs Teen Titans
>Justice League and the Justice League Dark
When will we get the Doom Patrol?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS LOOKS GREAT
i do have a few concerns
>john is blasty
on the plus side it seems there still keeping johns personality intact and maybe the combat john will be kept to a minimum
>zatanna wants to avoid using her magic
has this ever been a thing only zatanna i have ever read was jld and her last ongoing so unless there harking back to something old thats a bit odd
>the runes
dont get me wrong i fucking love them when the video first started even before they talked about the runes seeing them made me have hope that they would treat magic with respect but i do hope they dont go overboard and use them on every single spell
>batman is in it a lot
i really hope that just means he is in it more then the other secondary characters
and the big one
>FUCKING ANYBODY BUT MADAME XANADU WANTING JOHN AS LEADER
in the comic everybody questioned her decision to even put him on the team having deadman say he wants him leading is a colossal fuckup.

>there was a constintine tv show
wait what when did this happen im gonna check this out if the writers loved that i will be able to get a pretty good idea of how this film will turn out

Can you imagine Damian stealing all the spotlight from the Doom Patrol characters?

Once one of them shows up on Flash, Arrow, or Legends of Tomorrow.

>zatanna wants to avoid using her magic
>has this ever been a thing only zatanna i have ever read was jld and her last ongoing so unless there harking back to something old thats a bit odd

Seven Soldiers: Zatanna or otherwise known as Grant Morrison's Zatanna. It's a good take.

Good, better be Batman as leader than John

>Not knowing about the Constantine show

I'm also worried the runes will be overdone, since it sounded like they'll be using them to signify the use of magic.

>FUCKING ANYBODY BUT MADAME XANADU WANTING JOHN AS LEADER
>in the comic everybody questioned her decision to even put him on the team having deadman say he wants him leading is a colossal fuckup.

Let's be honest, Madame Xanadu wanting anything to do with John Constantine was a colossal fuckup. I can see Zatana asking John' help, but no so much anyone else.

Justice League Dark, the comic that is, was one of the worst book The New 52 managed to produce. There is so many things to hate about it. Shit is beyond shit.

oh yeah i have been meaning to read that i will check it out
constintine show first though

YES

yeah it felt really odd to me it was literally the first i had read of her though so i just assumed there was some reason for it.
this does seem to be shaping up to be better then the comic though still has a few of the same flaws but generally better

But they're talking about bringing Constanstine back now that CW actually has the rights, for a Friday night show after or before Supernatural.

Also, I'm so fucking tired of Jay Oliva being on DC movies. They've been so shit since he took over.

where can i watch the show?

The only good JLD run to me was the initial one, with Peter Milligan. Too bad it was dragged into a cross-over with I, Vampire.

Despite some odd choices he still had the characters voices and personality down.

Jeff Lemire, Ray Fawkes and specially J. M. DeMatteis were all awful.

WE NEED THIS

CW seed

that crossover was one of the worst i have read in a long time it completely forgot that it had to make some sort of sense to people that haven't been reading i vampire

>john stewart
are they using the old JLU lineup? or is it barry instead of wally as flash? is this confirmed anywhere

unfortunantly i am outside the u.s so i cant watch there but thanks anyway

eh im sure it wont be hard to find some place to go pirating preferably somewhere i can stream so i can turn down the resolution and not rape my bandwith

>Despite some odd choices he still had the characters voices and personality down
Eh. I can't really agree. His Hellblazer is underrated but his John in JLD was not nearly as good/interesting. And Shade was a mere shade of what we got in the ongoing. Even Daedman I preferred under Lemire/Fawkes and DeMatteis(but their Constantine was worse).

Milligan said he walked out on JLD because editorial told him to write it as Justice League magic edition", like a superhero comic, not a magic title so that';s pretty telling of why JLD was never a great comic. Well that and the fact that the characters simply don't mesh well, Zatanna is very pew pew magic style and has interacted a lot with superheroes, her powers are poorly defined and she is capable of many, while Constantine was conceived as a low tier magician, in his early years he used to even fuck up simple spells.

>Matt Ryan - Constantine.
Nice. Glad to see him getting more Constantine work since I really enjoyed him on the TV show.

>Jason O'Mara - Batman.
Good. He's not Conroy or Greenwood, but his Batman voice is actually starting to grow on me. Probably due to hm being in all these new wave of movies.

>Camilla Luddington - Zatanna
Why replace Lacey Chabert? Literally the perfect voice for Zatanna and she's been voicing her for years.

>Nicholas Turturro - Deadman
Never heard of him, but I was pretty meh on what I heard.

>Ray Chase - Jason Blood & Etrigan
That was kind of a shitty Jason Blood, desu. Both Michael Weiss and Dee Bradley Baker did a much better job.

I hated DeMatteis' Deadman. That whole arc focusing him was awful, including the terrible art. Specially so because the DC Presents arc starring had been somewhat decent.

hm i just watch up till he left ravenscar im suprised they opened on that.

its pretty good from what i have seen so far

>Making magic themed movie
>Fighting games and anime inspo
Ruh roh
I ain't saying there can't be action in your mysticism, I'm just saying.

seed cw

comicbook.com/dc/2016/07/23/former-constantine-showrunner-says-no-current-plans-to-bring-bac/

You think you are funny?

those are some ugly ass people

i had to stop watching for a bit to go do some stuff but i just got back to it
>chas carving the rune
ok i have really liked this show so far but how the fuck do you so fundamentally misunderstand a characer like that i hope they fix this problem fast

They're football fans, what do you expect?

I hope they don't ship Constantine and Zatanna. I never liked them together

oh nevermind guess it doesent matter anymore

like them as flings but it doesn't work as long committed relationship

its a little odd that he did not act more hastily to tell her to put down the helmet

i guess if he had made a big deal out of it those unfamilar with it would have gotten confused and thought it would be a huge focus or something

pretty much my thoughts

i like the attention given to different mages having different skills

Anybody got any recommendations on any Etrigan solo run. I've only read him in Moore's Swamp thing.

i cant comprehend how they have gotten so much so right but completely fucked up chas in so many ways

Wagner and Ennis' runs on the Demon

im a little annoyed they changed johns motivation for learning magic from sex to meeting his mother

I almost thought this was comic book related

And yet, they're not releasing Outsiders and JLI. Fags.

Oh, look. They remembered Hawkman.

Thanks. Is Ennis' run any good?

>Hawkman and John Stewart GL

Neat

Dini's the one that married a magician user.

>Animated movie based on a DC comic book featuring comic book characters like Batman, Constantine, and Zatanna.

Yep definitely not comic book related

So who else works on the Dark Side of the Justice League besides Justice League Dark? Didn't Doom Patrol fight the paranormal or were they sci-fi?

Also wasn't there an entire Scooby Doo Agents of Shield-tier group as well? With Frankienstien, Wolfman and so forth?

>Also wasn't there an entire Scooby Doo Agents of Shield-tier group as well? With Frankienstien, Wolfman and so forth?
s.h.a.d.e
i think they mostly just fought monsters i know that was what frankenstine himself did but i droped the book after about 20 issues it started to go to shit so dont take my word on that

Oh man I wonder how long I've been mistaking this guy's art for Adam Hughes'.

Voices sound okay (and based Matt), there's a nice roster, and story sounds neat, so I'll give it a shot. I'm a little worried they might make Constantine a lightning bolt throwing wizard type and use Batman as a crutch, but only time will tell.
It has the potential to be the best post-flashpoint movie so far.

>Is Ennis' run any good?
I don't think he's ever written a bad comic.

You do not worship the Batgod yet?

i was half expecting john to pull a hellblazer #2 at the end there but what we got was just as good

when he was powdering his hands i thought he was going to pull out a cigerete at which point i realized it was a little odd we never saw him smoking.

i choose to belive that was just john using a little bit of magic to scare them and he was not going to actually fight those guys

still this was largly decent i will watch some more tomorrow

night Sup Forums

Doom Patrol dealt with the weird stuff, not necessarily magical.

The Trenchcoat Brigade, though they didn't have many appearances. Phantom Stranger, Constantine, Mr. E, and Dr. Occult.
Showed up in Books of Magic and had a miniseries.

>Justice League vs Doom Patrol
FTFY

Ryan sook great. Probably one of my favorites.

I'm not a fan of this stone-faced version of Zatanna they're showing us so far. I haven't read much of her stories, but whenever I see her on a cover or in some comic panel, she's got a cheeky grin on her face. I like the idea of a fun-loving Zatanna who likes to put on a show.

yeah we are used to constintine getting fucked in the jld with combat magic but it seems everything else about him here is going to be done right

i dont know what the fuck there trying to do with zatanna

Zatanna appears to have been turned into Raven

A shame

So i take it you guys haven't read Seven Soldiers: Zatanna cause this seems close to that characterization

i will have to check it out thanks user

Where is Raven? They just introduced her. She could stand to show up even for a little.

She's a Teen Titan, not any sort of League member.
Though I do want her and Zatanna to meet.

Whatever happened to Zachary Zatarra?

Nothing cause he's forgotten since post-flashpoint

She's not a JL member

She has nothing to do with this team. Your waifu is shit.

>"I have a butler."
Fuck, that got me.

bumpo

His Zatanna is good too

> Is not a Damian Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs