Drump?

What's this guys name again?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/ask-history/how-did-the-republican-and-democratic-parties-get-their-animal-symbols
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bill Clinton

Emperor of Mankind

His name is Trump
people calling him "drumf" is retarded, seeing as he personally never actually had that name
the change in the name happened generations before he was even born

And i don't even like the guy

The "drumf" thing is pretty commonly associated with SJWs and college liberals, both of which I don't want to associate myself with. And I don't like the guy either.

President of the united states.

That one guy who will get relentlessly mocked and shit on for 4 years

Nerun, he's a devil from hellblazer comics.

Please explain to a non American how a elephant came to be a symbol of the Republicans.

I mean, there are no elephants in America

history.com/news/ask-history/how-did-the-republican-and-democratic-parties-get-their-animal-symbols

I expected more

Politics have been stupid for a long time
You should know this

Vladimir Putin's BFF

Hey now the democratic donkey has a pretty good origin to it

They cal him drumpf because it sounds like a german (i.e. hitler) version of trump.
put simple: it's racist.

The guy who will close down the internet.

>CNN intern posting

donald trump will ban pokemon go and cancel gravity falls

There is literally nothing wronv with that
Why should the two largest powers on Earth be at each others throats?

Wrong, Jarek.
SJWs say that white people cant be racist'd.
So yeah, you got destroyed right there.
Epic fail.

haha good point

IT DOESNT FIT THE NARRATIVE

They call him Drumpf because Trump was giving Jon Stewart shit for changing his last name and not honouring his heritage (or something like that)

To which Jon Oliver responded by saying that Trump should do the same as change his last name to Drumpf, because that's the lastname his grandfather had, or was it great grandfather.

It totally does. Two supermen pushing their totally not dictatorships.

So you want Russia to take over the Baltic States and basically do whatever it wants because Trump is an isolationist that doesn't understand what's in the USA's actual best interest?

American heritage shit is stupid.
Hur, im not american im 1/16 cherokee, 1/8 dutch, 1/124 jew, and 1/2 chinese-latino.
Just say your nationality when people ask it, like the rest of the world does.

I know, its not 100% related to what you said, but I had to take it out of my chest.

Because you need someone to stand up to Russia and say, "No, moving your military force into that neighboring country is not okay".

Being Putin's "friend" means never opposing him and being capable of tough talk on anyone else.

Being completely okay with destroying a relationship with other countries just to make a positive one with a bigger country that doesn't hold the same values as you is a terrible decision.

Saying more countries should get nuclear weapons by saying we won't protect them anymore unless they meet our demands is retarded .

How is he any more isolationist than, say, Japan?

That's some vote you've got there, America. Politically retarded vs. pure evil. What's it gonna be?

THE BLACK DRAGON LIVE ON

What's your point? Yeah, Japan is isolationist. Just because Trump isn't as extreme about it as Japan doesn't mean he isn't an isolationist.

Trump may be an orange goon, but Hillary is one of the worst people, and I use the word people very loosely in this instance, in America.

My point is that isolationist isn't necessarily a bad thing. Japan isn't exactly a third world hell hole. To my knowledge it has a pretty strong economy and decent crime rates.

Because he says completely ignorant things like Japan should be forced to get nuclear weapons in order to protect themselves even if they have a very, very good reason to oppose it.

There's being country-first and then there's making willfully out-there suggestions like that.

Considering that third world countries get either one of them without much of a choice every 5 terms, at least America has SOME form of choice.

>I know, its not 100% related to what you said, but I had to take it out of my chest.
Hey now as a Europaen I don't understand it myself, it's an American thing.
>Trump will let Estonia suffer even more

I'll take the retard, there's more than enough pure evil in DC already, you can smell it on the way in.

> and decent crime rates.
Man you sure haven't been keeping up with the news

Also a lot of shit goes unreported in Japan, and I do mean a lot of shit and lets not forget how fucked their entire legal system is. Do you think that Phoenix Wright is a joke?

Clinton. She'd be considerably less disastrous and Congress will keep her in check and block anything she does anyway. Plus, she'd probably only last one term, by which point the Republicans would hopefully nominate someone acceptable.

Guess what, Japan is only like that THANKS TO AMERICA.

Yeah, but completely cutting yourself from long-time alliances for a short-term gain is not how you build a great country.

We're not Japan. We're the united states. We're a big deal and suddenly going"we're not going to involve ourselves in your mess anymore" is spitting in our allies' faces. We would probably risk our working relationship with a lot of countries just to provide short-term success.

Being against NATO yet being alright with Russia is a horrible thing to do to your friends.

>things like Japan should be forced to get nuclear weapons in order to protect themselves even if they have a very, very good reason to oppose it.
Muh hiroshima and muh nagasaki is not a good reason.

>DNC paid shill

why are you guys wasting your time on Sup Forums there is like 30 people here on a busy day.

Yeah nah. GOP aligns with Clinton more than Trump more than you think. Social policies aside, Clinton is really just a Republican.

Take it from me, if you elect someone who is politically retarded, you're only opening the doors for someone smarter, more politically savvy and more evil to work through him, while using Trump as a scapegoat to get away with any old bullshit he's got in mind. It's happened before and it'll happen again.

My nigga.

>Clinton
>not as bad

You won't be saying that when she appoints two or three more Ginsburgh's/Sotomayors/Kagans to the SCOTUS. That what's really at stake here, what direction the supreme court will lean for the next few decades.

Besides getting invovled in other countires shit is a long time American tradition that goes back 200 years.

I'd rather have a court full of Sotomayors than a court full of Scalias.

Forcing a country to get nukes to protect themselves even if they don't want it is going to keep building nukes that risk fucking World War 3. Like serious, fucking WW3.

Why should Japan get nukes but North Korea and Iran shouldn't? Is it because Japan is our friend? Do you realize how fucking scary that idea is? We can't desire to break our deals with NATO just to go "let's find out which country should get nukes, I got a good feeling about this".

explain your opinion you xeno trash

>I'd rather we have a court full of WISE LATINAS than people that actually understand the constitution

That's you, that's what you sound like.

Can someone remind me how many people who were ready to testify against Clinton are now conveniently dead?

But what's the alternative, 3 ultra right judges at the SCOTUS?