Was KSD the worst thing to happen to Carol?

Her or Jim Shooter.

When is she going back to the black outfit?

right now, yeah, since its still in recent memory

What kind of haircut you want senpai?

her current brand is 'boss of space' so until that goes away she's gonna keep wearing the star commander type uniforms.

I guess if she gets mindwiped again, fired from all her jobs, and loses most of her power creep, she might go back to the bimbo gymnast look.

if you just want her in 'a' black outfit, wait a few more years for her to go full villain, change her codename, and for kamala to start going by captain marvel instead while fighting her to the death

gimme that super saiyajin 2

Not for awhile

They are going to really play up this hyper dyke space tumblr character for a bit and with the Captain Marvel movie and the unattractive choice of actress (Brie Larson) for her, they have plans to play up this "character" for Carol for the next 3-5 years no doubt.

I just want her back in her Version 2 post issue #20 outfit (aka the black one everyone remembers). Heck bring back Sana Takeda, bring back Carol into the black suit, get rid of Kamala and really forge a true Wonder Woman for the Marvel U.

Yeah, Jim Shooter was clearly the worst, but what's Sup Forums without tilting at Tumblr bogeymen?

I remember when Carol was an actual feminist character and not a walking personification of New Age Internet-Feminism.

At the begining some of the side-books she was in were pretty okay, even when KSD was writing them, but her solos have been so fucking boring and painful to read. She's the kind of character that really needs to stay on a team book and have the focus taken off her.

There's so many other female characters that could have been Marvel's "Wonder Woman" but Carol's become some kind of parody of herself and keeps getting pushed as some kind of feminist icon while losing anything that made her fun to read.

She was a feminist that actually LIKED the dick. She wanted to date, have fun and be normal.

Now she is being turned into new age neo feminists who want all men gone off planet Earth while they talk made shit about each other on tumblr.

Captain Marvel
Carol
Cancer

So they got some round jawed, small chested, 40 something looking C list actress to play Ms. Marvel? Goddamn it Marvel, you dun fooked up.

KSD's run ended, user

No, just the most boring thing to happen.

My complaint with Marvel is they go too easy on their protagonists. After every battle is a dinner party. Successful careers. Faceroll over villains. Every decade or so heroes squabble. There's just no real threat or suspense anymore.

When I real a comic I don't want "Sex in the City", I want real action & some peril.

She just had sex with Rhodey

And then he died

>40 something looking
40's literally the youngest she could possibly be in the comics, and that's assuming everything since she reached Corporal has happened in less than a year. They should have got an actual 40-something to play her.

Maybe a lot of military personnel died because of the Chitauri, the fall of SHIELD, and Ultron so they had to just give everyone still alive promotions

>Corporal
Colonel. Fuck. Whatever.
Anyway, I like militaristic bitch Carol more than "muh feminist empowerment" Carol, so the current costume is superior.

It's either going to go unaddressed, have her be played by an actress 20 years younger than she is, or she's going to get a demotion. I guarantee it.

She got promoted faster than people do in real life. A comic from her early Ms. Marvel days had her licence with her age listed as late 20s. Someone probably has an image of it.

It's the mark of good bait that I agree with the overall sentiment of this post even though its entire substance is bullshit.

Okay ksd dykencarol is lame.
But fucking hell it ain't like she was ever a good character. You people just bitch and moan because she got covered up and all of a sudden 'oh I miss old carol' and 'oh the stupid fucking bathing suit thigh highs combo was a good costume'. Its worse than faggots who read dna cosmic and act like they're lifelong dickrider fans just because they're pushing sam alexander.

Carol sucks...but ksd didn't make her suck. She just always sucked. The only thing she ever added to the marvel universe was rogues flying brick status.

Second worst.

The worst is that haircut.

KSD, Amanat, and Wacker were the unholy combination that mutated out beautiful Carol into Captain Dyke.