Developer of game named no man's sky lied about it being multiplayer and plenty of other things

>developer of game named no man's sky lied about it being multiplayer and plenty of other things.

How is this even legal? can't we sue him?

Seriously cucks, feminists and nu males are now also screwing up the gaming industry

Just watch him

Well if u bought it and it said it was multiplayer than later he said no its not i lied then thats not legal

On the case of the game it says multiplayer + he said it was multiplayer multiple times.

I just got promoted

the game never advertised any multiplayer functionality

Fuck off back to Sup Forums dont like a game dont buy it

He looks like a douchebag hipster. I hope for that reason alone he gets in trouble.

KEKED

This is why I don't play games anymore.

If you don't exclusively buy nihon vidya you're part of the problem, games only turned to shit when America started dominating the business.

The most jewish post Ive seen in a while, gas yourself kike.

You mean it's not possible to see other players in the game?

>mnw
Exactly. They are damage controlling

Video games are for fags.

Nice politics thread.

>user just find out video games have become a scam

it's time to move on, video games are not what they used to be, there is no art or heart in it, it's just a cash grab to suck every penny out of video game addicted autistic nu males

Even my favorite franschise halo jewed me without halo mcc and 5

>only on PlayStation and PC
So everyone should have expected shovelware to begin with.
I don't even think that Sony will do anything about it - they will just go with the hype.

I remember them saying that the game was so big you probably would not find anyone hahahaha

Nice webm

>sue him
Wow, is that your vain attempt at making this be political?
or

holy shit were you retarded enough to actually buy it, toothpaste?
did you seriously think "FIVE BILLION YEARS TO EXPLORE"
was a good sign and not utter bullshit exaggeration of shitty procedural generation mechanics to come?

>buying a game with no reviews

Faggots.

The only game i will buy in preorder by spending more than 150 if it costs that much will be Mass Effect Andromeda by (((EA))).

stay fucked