Have you ever been outside Europe?

Have you ever been outside Europe?

Cos I have and let me tell you, I knew what it meant to be European then. I went to Asia.

I met lots of Americans. A Peruvian. They were all insufferable. Asians themselves model their countries on America for some reason. All ugly sterile grids with tall glass rectangles. Korea is just USA 2.0. I also met some Brits, a Belgian guy, French guy, German guy, Norwegian girl. We just clicked instantly. There's just a shared European culture we take for granted that you don't notice until you hang around non-Europeans.

American college students are like literal children. They dress in tank tops, baseball caps, cargo shorts, and flipflops. One lad went clubbing dressed like that. They eat shit food, they ate at a Korean McDonalds more times than I cared to mention. They act like teenagers when confronted with alcohol and start playing stupid games like beerpong.

One day I was out with the Belgian lad and the Peruvian lad. The Peruvian lad was a fatass. He was "hungry" in late afternoon early evening. We suggested stopping for food on the way back since it was almost dinner time, but no he wanted to grab potato chips from a shop on the way home. He flat out refused to eat proper food so we gave up and he went off to stuff his face with crisps while me and the Belgian lad ate rice and chicken + shit at a little hole in the wall place.

I laughed with the Belgian lad about it, and he told me how earlier the Peruvian lad was telling him how he was trying to lose weight but always snacked all day and sometimes substituted entire proper meals for snacks and junk. He also took junk food to bed with him because he got "hungry". When the Belge said "guy that's unhealthy, don't do that" he replied "but I can't not eat when I'm hungry" and made up some bullshit excuse.

A bunch of tiny stuff like that that all adds up together, though the approach to drinking and food is definitely the biggest.

SPEAK AMERICAN, ASSHOLE!

beerpong is fun

Have you tried becoming friends with the locals? Or did you just hang out with other wh*tes?

Yes, but I try to avoid tourists.
Especially the Dutch.

Godawful humans when not here.

>+ shit at a little hole in the wall place.

I try to avoid illiterate barbarian scum.

I try to av-
I am too poor to travel abroad.

reminder we have nearly 300,000 amerimutt residents here in south korea they are a literal niggers without moral

>American college students are like literal children.
This is true
beer pong is great though

rare pasta, I commend you

It's a classic

I love slags

wtf, i HATE americans now!

nice blog muhammad still whiter than you tho

>Have you ever been outside Europe?
no

Not even to visit family?

USA: (2 months) Totally agree, they look like children, so ignorant (they don't know a shit about the world,only stereotypes) and - funny fact - they gesticulate more than us.

Nigeria (1 week): They look at afro-americans style, so shit-rap,dressing like drug dealers etc.

China (6 months): Chinese are soo shy, they are scared by us, if you ask an information at first they look at you quite scared. It's very difficult to have chinese friends if you don't try to comunicate more and times.

i once visited stockholm

American college girls dress up like sluts and I love it

ye I've been to London once

I only ever met one American when I was living in Europe for a bit and he was a right miserable one. Would just sit on the hotel computer all day and never wanted to come out with us or owt. Was very disappointed desu.

How are American college students like children if they have bills and loans to pay and are forced to move out of their parents house the moment they turn 18?

A child is still a child if they're forced to work and pay bills.

all of this but unironically

>Not even to visit family?
what? my family is from Spain, Aragon, i don't need to visit anybody outside from here

No.

I went to Turkey when I was younger, it was fucking unbearably hot. on on some days I couldn't go out of the shade because of how hot the ground was.

No
I have visited Portugal, all Spanish regions, southern half of France, Switzerland and Northern Italy, that's it.

>They dress in tank tops, baseball caps, cargo shorts, and flipflops
That describes almost all brits tourists I met on Asia to be honest, they were not as bad as the American college bros but still all acted and looked like they are trying to parody American Pie or some shit, almost all of them were dressed the same and kept inviting me to play beer pong

american proxy

Yes. I've been to Africa, to places such as Amadora, Cova da Piedade, Caparica, Chelas.

British tourists act exactly as how you described Americans. Don't know about beer pong but you do bing drink and your women go with the "slut" fade.

Brits are the ones that think it is funny to shit in pools on vacation

logging

Only on vacation?

What kind of fucking question is that?

Bright colors on makeup cause they are randy hoes

I've met a good deal of Euros while traveling abroad and lots of them fit the description you gave about non-Euros. A gay Irosh dude was constantly getting drunk and trying grab other people's dick including mine. I almost beat the shit out of him. A german dude who would refuse to wear anything other than a tank top and asking where he could get party pills, this same dude wouldn't stop talking about parties he's been to around the world (this bitch was swarthy af. Even I was wither than him). Met a dutch gal who was the biggest of mutts and didn't even speak proper english, which is quite surprising for a dutch.(and these people consider themselves more European than you).
We have 1/3 of that number and can confirm. Half of them are boomer retirees but the young ones act entitled and think they own the place

These women are British, aren't they?