Israel or Palestine?

jews gave us the Bible and Jesus, muslims gave us a book of blasphemy and terrorism? and some people are still Pro Palestine, yikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/world/trump-may-withhold-aid-unless-palestine-rejoins-israel-for-peace-talks
steamcommunity.com/id/msgoy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews literally consider you guys more blasphemous than us tho
At least us and Jews worship one true god

Khazar Milkers all the way

the Bible is the holy book, sorry no Koran for me

she's cute

Doesn't really matter. Evey year people are becoming less religious and religious devotion is worthless.

this

the hijab is not religious, not working on saturdays is not religious? christmas, hannuka, ramadan? religion is an important part of culture

Yes finally, lets do something about it.

President Donald Trump threatened Thursday to withhold aid money from the Palestinians until they return to peace talks with Israel as he sat down with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on the sidelines of an economic summit in Switzerland.

pbs.org/newshour/world/trump-may-withhold-aid-unless-palestine-rejoins-israel-for-peace-talks

I need her to eat my ass ugh

Christmas is a Pagan holiday tho

Guatemalan indian worshipping a jew book. Stop.

I thought you muzzies were immune to secularization

same could be said about the west and especially about latam, and catholicism is not that much better than islam (i come from a catholic family)

mmm big bobs

I hope you died just like that kid that the BDF gun down last year

this is blasphemy too, gringo amigo

>mongrel brown amerindian manlet
>being proud of worshipping a sandnigger kike on a stick
hm

Why do new worlders like jews so much?

Secularism is the only way for humanity to move forward. I think reilgion will only hold us back.

>jews gave us the Bible and Jesus, muslims gave us a book of blasphemy and terrorism?

a know a good place for both of them

I wont stand their insolence against Christ. catholicism is bad, dont mention that, call us simply Christians

Why should we hate them? They're most of the times well educated, are pretty smart, know how to run business, don't mess with anyone, etc, they're just good people in overall

bc there is no jews or muslims here, so we do what the church says, the Bible again

Jesus was the most influential person in history its ok to like him

>be Canadian
>be proud of sucking Muslim and dog dick at the same time.

I disagree friend western society was built on religion and the reason it's going to shit is that religion is weakening

Not saying remove relgion completely. Is that religion needs to keep out from the government. Also the countries that are secular are more developed and has a high living standards than religious countries.

you are talking about islamic countries?

my country is not secular and we are doing very well.

Sure. Compare UAE and Saudi Arabia, Germany and Poland.

I would say that you are religious as uae probably and less religious than Saudi Arabia and Poland

I think christians have less of that problem.
steam?

yes we are mostly not religious, but religion and state is not seperated here and it's not a shithole. i think you meant that religiousness tends to decline the wealthier a population becomes

steamcommunity.com/id/msgoy/

Same with uae and qatar. Both have some shariah laws in their country

Denmark's population is one of the most irreligious and secular countries in the world, you're really saying the UAE can compare?

we are mostly religious

Not exactly the same but in the UAE you could drink bear and go to nightclubs.

Stop comparing us to Poland, they are stinky Catholicucks and Slav(e)s

muslims love jesus
jews killed jesus

Martin Luther church

yeah I dont understand that part yet, but its in the Bible, Jesus says that not all jews will accept him, but many did

>pioustugal

What the actual fuck are these countries

>not all jews will accept him, but many did
The ones who did aren't Jews - you are either a Jew or you accept elements of Christcu*ckery but you can't be both.
Any "Jew" who accepts Christcuc/kery is a death enemy and will be burned in the next holohaux

>believe statistic
Jesus Christ is not "God". Makes your statistic invalid

They are genetically the same people just different dogmas. Both share the same ancestors so both have the same claim to the land. Semitic peoples are just too retarted to share.

t. JW or muslim

What the Jews are doing to Palestanians right now is terrorism.

The Bibile is a book of blasphemy to the Jews.