/polska/

Edycja sobotnia

Other urls found in this thread:

m.pub.chosun.com/mobile/news/view.asp?cate=C01&mcate=M1003&nNewsNumb=20140815448&nidx=11199
youtube.com/watch?v=QY44y4SCju4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pierwszy za Bjorna Polakenkillera mojego dziadka wikinga

ech ale kac po wczoraj hehe

normictwo robi wypad

kac morderca kurwa ale co poruchalem to moje hehe

eeeh

w zyciu nie ma nic za darmo anonie jak nie chcesz sie obudzic to musisz cos zrobic w tym kierunku ;)

Is it true that Sabaton is really popular in Poland?

Do you take any pride in Lewandowski being the best player in Bundesliga or do you consider him German?

What are the largest minorities in Poland? (Not talking about Arabs/Black but Kashubians, etc)

How much of factor is ethnicity in Polish elections?

Can you please tell me which party you support in Poland and why?

kurde nie za dużo tych pytań co

I found an interesting article.

The story of Hannah, a Polish adoptee living in Yeosu

A child named "Hannah" lives in Yeosu, South Jeolla Province of South Korea. there is a miracle of the name Hannah.
In October 2000, a Polish pregnant woman visited a hospital in South Korea. Twins were growing up in her abdomen with a South Korean missionary in order to receive abortion surgery for seven months of pregnancy. Unmarried mothers did not even know that they were pregnant until they knew that they were pregnant, and they ate medicines and drank alcohol. After the fact that she was pregnant, she said she had tried to take the child apart.

Suddenly, the amniotic fluid burst. I came to take my children and then to premature birth. One of the twins died shortly after giving birth, and the other child lived and entered the incubator. This child is Hannah. The mother went back to her own country alone.
By the age of four, Hannah met her mother - in - law. The mother-in-law, who had no children, literally "lovingly" loved Hannah. It was not easy to raise. Until severe emotional disturbances in various chiropractors, the doctor guessed that the child was often exposed to drugs and alcohol in the womb. Nobody could handle this child except her mother-in-law. She used to ask her to change her blond hair and blue eyes to black like her mother. Then one day another farewell. My mother-in-law left the world. It was cancer.

>that face
keep her

The only child who had lost the bond with the world moved around the house. Then I met the 'third mom'. It is Mr. Kim. Kim works at a hospital in Yeosu. After the birth of the mother and daughter, a war broke out between Hannah and Kim. No matter what I call it, it was nothing to refrain from. The child stood up as she stood. Was it the way of putting an aegis in the world that Hannah seemed to want only to be unhappy. Where did you learn the violence in the mouth was also very violent, such as spitting out tough words and beating people around.

Kim decided to become a 'bad' mother. When Hannah did something wrong, she scolded her. Then he snuggled with the child. "I will not hold your hand until you are married, and your mother will never leave you."

Kim did not take care of the world. Is it a rare white kid? When I met a man who could not put his mouth on his child, he responded without any assistance. When I was there, there was a middle-aged man who told the child what he was saying to the child in a tourist spot that he went to play with. Kim did not hesitate and spread his fingers straight and gave him a western style bath. It was also a decomposition book. Above all, the child did not want to live with the wrong gaze.
Now Hannah is 14 years old and she is the worst mother in the world and she likes the world. I do not want to worry about it because I do not do my homework and I will give it to my mother all day long. When my mom is free, she does not fall right beside her. Though the development is a little slower than peers, they are going all over the school. Nowadays, I go to a special school and live in a dormitory on weekdays and come home on weekends.

It was a very different child from Hannah in the past. Sometimes life is trying to tell something in an overly large way. Thinking about Hannah, I thought maybe there might be a miracle in the world.

m.pub.chosun.com/mobile/news/view.asp?cate=C01&mcate=M1003&nNewsNumb=20140815448&nidx=11199

no witam was gorace serdecznie anoni
w ostatnim czasie pisałem ze mame kupila zółwiki i po zdychaly no dzisiaj wlasnie zdechl 3
nie wiem jak to mozliwe ten nie mial prawa sie utopic ani zdechnac z glodu, nie wiem kurwa

no

>sp*rt

dunno

zero

>p*litics

Just answer in as much detail as you want please

Thanks for trying

woda z kranu?

zrob posta na jakims forum terrarystycznym bo cos robisz bardzo zle jak 3 zdechly

Yeosu is a beautiful small maritime city in the south of South Korea. There is not much to do except for the clean natural environment and the clear warm sea.

ja wiem że to bardzo głupie pytanie - ale jesteś pewien że to były żółwie wodne?

może miały za zimno

ja juz nie mam sil anoni szkoda gadac

przeszlo 100zl te 3 kosztowaly, powiem matce zeby juz sobie odpuscila i mnie nie wkurwiala

a mam tam jednego co z 3 lata juz zyje i ma sie dobrze nawet mial brata ale tak z 2 miechy temu padł i nie nie zagryzl on tych mlodszych

wstałam

you forgot nietzsche, klaus kinski, klose even merkel also most of founders of israel were polish jews

haha rogacz

No ale co z tą wodą i temperaturą? I jak często była zmieniana? I jadł w ostatnich dniach ten trzeci czy nie?

nie wiem w sumie chuj mnie to, mowie jej kurwa po chuj ona je kupuje jak nikt ich niechce

kupilem sobie wlasnie 2 schwepsiki i gram w wowa

Unless you are trolling
>nietzche
son of a Protestant pastor

>Klaus Kinsi
German

>Klose
Polish-speaking German

>Merkel
daughter of a pastor

Any rumours or gossip about Cyberpunk 2077?

Really like Sapkowski and Stanislaw Lem. Can you please recommend other Polish Sci-Fi and High Fantasy authors?

*kim grać?

>pic made on the only sunny day in year

jestem na wykładzie z c++

krzyknij. C++ ssie pałe Javie

co macie

zawsze barbarzyńca

lol Look at how stupid Polaks are. They need to write "passport" three times until they get one of it right and they still don't know which one it was.

Chyba po prostu nazwę go Conan [spoiler]Gwałciciel[/spoiler]

atm referencje

Conan Therapist

ech

pije sobie własnie schweppsika lemon mint i musze przyznac ze bardzo smaczne

wczesniej mi nie smakowaly ale najwodczniej mialem stuleje na języku i bylem prawiczikiem pijącym typu cole pepsi i cole oryginal, teraz dojrzałem do lepszów napoji

a wy co tam? dalej cukier z woda? nawet mi was kurwy nie zal

pije wode i robie pompki gruby chuju

w szatni do buzi tez bierzesz?? xDD

słitaśny jezyk

mam egzamin z fizyki dziś ale nic nie umiem opinie?

>Is it true that Sabaton is really popular in Poland?
Probably, but nothing spectacular.
>Do you take any pride in Lewandowski being the best player in Bundesliga or do you consider him German?
C'mon lad, Lewandowski was born and raised in Warsaw to Polish parents, of course he's Polish.
>What are the largest minorities in Poland? (Not talking about Arabs/Black but Kashubians, etc)
Germans, but recently there is a lot of Ukrainians too. Kashubians and Silesians are just a flavor of Pole. Their culture is in sharp decline. There is no need to be a special snowflake anymore.
>How much of factor is ethnicity in Polish elections?
Poland is like 99% ethnically homogeneous. Sex, profession, wealth and social standing influence elections way more than ethnicity here. I don't think Poles care about democracy that much. Voter turnout is usually like 40% tops.
>Can you please tell me which party you support in Poland and why?
I don't support any particular political party anymore. They are all thieves looking for easy money to me. I guess I lost faith in the system.
>Any rumours or gossip about Cyberpunk 2077?
It's comming out right after Bannerlord and Star Citizen.
>Can you please recommend other Polish Sci-Fi and High Fantasy authors?
Andrzej Ziemiański, Jacek Piekara but I don't know if their books were translated to English.

Co to za mowa? Słowacki?

>It's comming out right after Bannerlord and Star Citizen.

Thanks for answering these questions, much appreciated.

>germans
How well are Germans integrate in politics, media and mainstream culture? Is there still a feeling of animosity towards them?

>right after Bannerlord
It's gonna be at E3, mate

>Adrzek, Jacek
I'll check them out, thanks

What are your views of the controversy over logging in Bialowieza forest?

Are gypsies in Poland the same as everywhere or are they better integrated?

Who is most involved in organised crime in Poland?

is there any animosity towards German people or Jews now?

>How well are Germans integrate in politics, media and mainstream culture?
fully polonized. its only by descent
>Is there still a feeling of animosity towards them?
yes. even the language irritates most of poles

>polonized
Usually a minority community tried to hang on to its language and culture as long as possible.

Anyway, who do the nationalist parties of Poland see as their allies in terms of internation relations?

Czemu larpowanie grup radykalnej prawicy jest nawet bardziej krindżowe od antify?

tvn dało im pieniądze

germans who didnt got kicked out
>Anyway, who do the nationalist parties of Poland see as their allies in terms of internation relations?
the usa

larpowanie na wujka adolfa o margines nawet na skrajnej prawicy. Ale wyjdzie z tego dobra rzecz bo powstanie polski czarny świt

Ze Stevenem Seagalem?

Nie wiem, większość wygląda na grubasów. Oni chyba serio w to wierzą.

>Are gypsies in Poland the same as everywhere or are they better integrated?
some are more integrated than the other, but they mostly talk they own gibberish language around their families. The poor ones beg in the streets or play accordion in public transport while their children beg for money or just rob people of their wallets in the commotion.
The more wealthy gypsies spend most of the time in public and they always go out as a big family. They can sit in some restaurant all day and just talk. The word is that they make money on stealing cars, but you gotta be careful around them in markets since they'll snag your wallet when there's a chance to do so.
Fun quirk about them is that even when they build a large mansion-type house and fully furnish the insides they'd either live in a basement with with some trash furniture or in the garage (yes, even when their family is like 10 people).
So no, I'd say that they're not integrated at all.

Tak. Ale tym razem to ja bede kucharzem

to jest juz koniec anoni
115kg zadyszka na schodach glosno chrapie

zegnajcie i nie płaczcie po mnie bo ja juz dawno nie zyje

jedziesz kurwa z koksem

szczesliwcze

a moze schudniesz

i love poland.

dobrze ci tak wowik grubasie

też kocham gówno

daj troche golda na tokeny

josoen sarangheyo

>How well are Germans integrate in politics, media and mainstream culture? Is there still a feeling of animosity towards them?
Most Germans were forcefully expelled after the end of the second world war. Those who stayed left for greener pastures on their own violation in the early 90s when the borders were opened. Remaining Germans are almost fully polonised. At worst they view themselves as Silesian. They have their own political party - German Minority Electoral Committee and are guaranteed at least 2 seats in the parliament. They have no political power to speak of. They usually vote in the same way as the currently ruling party. It's just a gesture of a good will.
>What are your views of the controversy over logging in Bialowieza forest?
As always, the government is trying to make a quick buck.
>Are gypsies in Poland the same as everywhere or are they better integrated?
Gypsies are gypsies. They act like subhumans all the time. They can never be integrated.They have to be expelled sooner rather than latter.
>Who is most involved in organised crime in Poland?
You mean by ethnicity? Ukrainians maybe? Organised crime died off in the late 90s. It's not profitable anymore. It's way easier and safer to run a whorehouse or make money by some elaborate Ponzi scheme than get your hands dirty. Violence attracts too much heat. It's causes social uproar and the police is obliged to move against you.
>is there any animosity towards German people or Jews now?
Stereotypes usually. Most Germans are alright and with the recent migrant crisis a lot of Poles started to see Germans as victims of a malicious government. Germans stopped being portrayed as the big bad wolf. They descanted to being the butt of every joke regarding failed multicultural practices. However, Jews gonna Jew. It's no easy to like them when they try to fuck you over every chance there is. They should leave us alone honestly.

>tug snilo ci sie ze byles przywiazany do lozka i ruchany najpierw w buzie a potem pupe przez jakiegos anona
ech gdyby tak dali

nie masz sobą do zaoferowania nic oprócz dziurek, nic między nami nie będzie

zabolało

>Silesians
Do Pomeranians have a strong regional identity as well?

>Organised crime died off in the late 90s
How do drugs come to Poland then?

>It's no easy to like them when they try to fuck you over every chance there is.
Can you give some instances please?

What are your current relations with Lithuania? The capital has a significant population of Poles, right?

>Pomeranians
no such thing currently.

>How do drugs come to Poland then?
they dont in general. Strictly forbidden

Kashubians are Pomeranians.

and they mean nothing

i guess murders don't happen in Poland either since they're illegal

you feel me

ale zdech

ale nuta idealna na sobote
youtube.com/watch?v=QY44y4SCju4

>C'mon lad, Lewandowski was born and raised in Warsaw to Polish parents, of course he's Polish.
What about Miroslav Klose?

mam zaraz egzamin nie mogę pisać

Daj ustny może zaliczysz, jeśli wiesz o co chodzi...

>Do Pomeranians have a strong regional identity as well?
Slavic people of Pomerania come into flavors. The one living in Pomerelia came in contact with Poles and subsequently over the next hundreds of years got almost completely polonised. Today their descendants are the Kashubians. The one living further west pledged allegiance to the Holy Roman Empire in the middle-ages and intermixed with the German settlers. They identified as Germans and as such were expelled after the end of the second world war. Their culture was lost to time. Silesians have a stronger regional identity as they lost their lifeline to Poland for centuries. Silesia was always a wealthy and contested region so the reason for separatist urges among some Silesians can be attributed to greed only. Pomerelia remained Polish for hundreds of years. There was also an extensive Polish colonization there with swarms of settlers moving from Mazovia on regular basis.
>How do drugs come to Poland then?
From the EU of course. The borders are not secured properly so it's extremely easy to move contraband. Weed is mostly grown here in Poland. Hard drugs have to be imported.
>Can you give some instances please?
They have an eternal victim complex. A lot of them demand reparations for the 10 millions Jews that Poles gassed hand in hand with the Germans. They demand land and property that was allegedly stolen from them by the evil Nazi-loving Poles. Surprisingly they demand only the good stuff. Those already renovated and refurbished buildings and land in high value places.

>GRAZYNA PRZYNIES PAPIER PAN Z INDII W PRZEDPOKOJU NASRAL

grecki ty jak zawsze błyszczysz intelektem

Lewandowski self-identifies as a Pole. He has Polish parents. He was born and raised in Poland. Klose from time to time only acknowledges his Polish roots.

Staram się pomagać moim ziomkom bo nie zapominam skąd pochodzę, dziękiks.

no wielce komukolwiek kiedykolwiek w życiu pomogło się za p*laka uważać ja pierdolę o co wy się kłócicie podludzie

Zna ktoś jakąś fajną gierke gdzie mogę zagrać pół-nagim barbarzyńcą z wielkim toporem?
no homo

co ty masz za problem gościu, wypierdalaj

uważaj ziomek bo ta suka leci na twoje siano

gotik

ani śmiej się do mnie odzywać ty p*laku jeden

translate?

kursywa cyrylicy to gówno jebane