If you had the Joker at your mercy, what would you do with him?

If you had the Joker at your mercy, what would you do with him?

I mean he's too dangerous to let live, right?

GORDON FOR THE LAST TIME

WE'RE NOT RAPING HIM

Me? I'd bring crab rape

you don't speak for the posters of this board mister

If you get involved with the Joker just make sure you don't have any daughters or wards.

but you could just kill him

We've got a pretty solid consensus going Jim.

Sorry Jim, but we just can't let it happen. This is a blue board!

It's interesting people seem to think that hasn't been tried before, even if you've just seen the DCAU where Andrea seemingly and Bruce actually kills him he returns to torment them through Tim and Terry.

>suggesting we kill the Joker

Ha nice try Joker we'll never stoop to your level!

Pls get us something nice from the Arkham gift shop next time you escape.

What about raping the Joker's corpse?

Don't take off that straitjacket. I have him where I want him

What if he comes back to life, like when that cop shot him in the head?

This user gets it.

Seriously, just shoot him repeatedly and burn the body. In fact, just keep shooting him.

I mean, if he comes back from the dead, that's some bullshit. But for most of Batman's villains, bullets stop them pretty well.

I'm not retarded, if I kill him he just comes back and takes revenge, I'll just run away and not get caught up in any of this shit.

SURPRISE, IT WAS ONLY CLAYFACE POSING AS JOKER! BUY OUR 'JOKER'S RETURN' CROSSOVER EVENT FOR ONLY 9,99 PER ISSUE NOW!

Pour concrete into his mouth. At least if he comes back he can't make that fucking laugh.

Nothing, i would run away. Everyone who doesnt do that in this shitty thread is DEAD.

talk

JOKE'S ON YOU

I WANT TO DIE

Let him loose in Germany.

Oy, fuck you. What did we ever do to you?

>That panel where the Joker is afraid for his life because he knows the Punisher wouldn't hesitate on pulling the trigger

Break his arms, legs, kneecaps, back and jaw.
There, no longer a threat until a cosmic reboot happens.

>Break his arms, legs, kneecaps, back and jaw.
Perfect

The Joker wouldn't get away with it, since he isn't a Muslim. They don't just let anyone attack pregnant women with machetes or participate in the gang rape of women.

probably shoot him in the arms and legs but let him live

Yeah, I'd kill the Joker. I'd be sent to prison for murdering him, and Batman would be pissed about it, but I'd have no regrets until I dropped the soap, anyway.

I have to wonder why the GCPD never killed him, though. Perhaps they are incompetent, even under Gordon's non-corrupt leadership.

oh look,now the joker has come back as a cyborg. good job, his kneecaps shoot laserbeams

>kill him
>become a supervillain myself
>pray for being well-received by fans enough/having a memorable enough story to give me enough plot armor when Joker comes back

If you kill the Joker you got all his fans on your butt, so no chance of that ever happening.

At my MERCY? Turn him in... again.
Though I'm entirely for killing him in self-defense.

Kill him on a live stream then upload it to liveleak. I'll probably say something like "here's what Batman never had the balls to do" just to rub it in

He might get popular enough that they bring him back later.

Assuming I have the resources and connections of Batman, I put an indigo power ring on him.
They're made to brainwash the most violent sociopaths in the universe. That should keep him away for at least three times longer than going back to Arkham.

Not if his introduction is killing the Joker. His fans would be so assblasted, DC would have to publish an arc almost immediately, that not only has Joker have some kind of cruel revenge, they'd probably reveal that he was manipulating user the entire time and seemingly dying was part of the plan. You know it's true.

I'd tie him up,and keep him in a dark room for the most of the time but i would have more or less fucked up coversations with him if i'm bored.

Edgy.

Rape him dressed up like batman.

It's not happening Gordon.

>have Deathstroke kill him
>assblasted Jokerfags
>Sladefags respond in kind
>Joker returns a year later and never mentions this again
Best we can do.

The first character that could kill Joker with ZERO consequence that comes to my mind is Doom. He shits on him in literally everything, and Doomfags are loud enough to counter Jokerfags. Fuck, you could have Doom naked and tied up and Joker with a gun, put them in a room for 5 minutes and Doom would come out wearing a Joker pelt.

> Sup Forums at its finest

>The Joker isn't a muslim
He was literally the ambassador of Iran to the UN

Shoot him in the head. No speeches, no ceremony, no drawn-out or elaborate punishment. Just point, click, boom.

Of course, Batman would show up at the last second and stop me, because he's a prick like that.

That's because Batman knows he would have no legacy or anything to do if the Joker died

rape him

Quote the Killing Joke. See if he laughs before snapping my neck

And it'd be at least a little bit harder for him to get back to Earth from Nok.

He freaks me the fuck out I would just shoot him.

>Of course, Batman would show up at the last second and stop me, because he's a prick like that.
>obtain Cap-level metahuman stats (it's comics, you can do better easy)
>organize and Arkham breakout a-la Knightfall
>Batman always nabs Joker last
>immediately track Joker down and rip his head off while Bats isn't even halfway through the other inmates
>alternatively, if he grabs Joker first, wait for him to go hunting for someone else and then go to Arkham and kill him there

Leave.

Leave as quickly and quietly as possible and leave him to his own devices, until the inevitable arrival of batman so they can go fagout or something like they always do.

It's never a good idea to get involved with the Joker. It never works out well for anyone.

I'd amputate his legs, arms, and cut out his tongue. He'd still be alive, but wouldn't do much in that state.

cut off all his limbs, surgically destroy his voicebox, make him blind and deaf, give him a lobotomy, take out part of his brain that stores memories, and have everyone associated with him killed. Then give him to Batman.