ITT: Shows that no one misses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mC-m1ptBzuI
youtu.be/ViyvGFe8FBQ
youtu.be/LHLvaQV3d04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i only remember the incest episode

I miss Bush

The memes, the stupid jokes, the montages. You could make fun of him and no one would be upset

DURR JEB GO TO GAME

Jeb is a mess.

The hotdog episode is the only one on YouTube, I think.

Do I win?

Yes.

Poor Jeremy

I never even watch it but I recall there was a lot of fuzz about this and was banned in some countries or MTV was fined for broadcasting it in other nations, it faded to complete obscurity after it's short 10 episode run.

I never watched that but i know the animation was terrible, there are more terrible things on?

>was banned in some countries

Fucking mexicans

>let's take old Stewei from family guy and make him hit

No one misses this, which is weird because Twelve Forever will get brought up more than it should.

Why were there so many "secret spy family" shows cropping up all at once during the late 2000's?

>tfw got to post retard Jeb from the show again during this year's primaries
Thank you based Trump

I liked it. But I don't miss it.

>Fox passed on Brickleberry for this
>Fucking Brickleberry would of been better than this

>Brickleberry
Was that show cancelled too?

2 more seasons than AG

no a Sup Forums show but anyone remeber that's my bush? it was made matt and trey I believe

He was an idiot but fuck I'd take him over Obama over day. This BLM shit would of never flourished under him.

Im amazed this show even got greenlight. It was made like a year before the end of Bush's second term. Everyone under the sun had said every joke that could be made about him at least ten fold. We had beaten that dead horse so much we were starting to hit the bloody ground it was lying on. What jokes could they make that hadn't been done? Hell, Im pretty sure Mencia had more original shit that this. Bush Shootout was like 6 years old by the time they made this. It just blows my mind.

was not banned in mexcio though, besides it had a shitty dub from argentina

This looks some something out of a dress-up flash game. What is this?

This show was amazingly mediocre, it was fine when you needed something boring to pass the time.

The spaceballs cartoon.

*whipcrack*

Spy Kids

Spy Kids

And even then it just came back as a comic book this week.

youtube.com/watch?v=mC-m1ptBzuI

This came just a smidge too early, and they tried to replace it with that.

It was a show called Allen Gregory. It's often been called one of the worse animated shows in recent years. Some user was saying Brickleberry was better than this and I have to agree with them.

He's basically a scapegoat for everything that went wrong for the past 2 decades. I'm not saying that he didn't fuck up, but he literally had everything blow up on him at the wrong time.

rob dyrdyk is responsible for this

we'll probably get the same with trump

a shame
the mom and girl was very hot

It saddens me that people spent money on a comic of that crap show.

I've watched, really bad and forgettable
punchline was that the pope acted like a 4 year old that could do whatever he wanted, what a great idea

go back to pol

The only difference is that Trump will get extremely butthurt every time someone tries to make fun of him

If you mean butthurt, you mean bring out the bantz, sure.

but its true obama fell for the cops are racists meme

on the plus side his sincere belive that there was still a major problem with racism lead to us having a president have the balls to say nigga on the radio and while i may not agree with his point i admire his courage to do that

that makes no sense it is an elected position they wouldent elect somebody no good at the jo-
FUCK

I feel like someone wanted to make the liberal King of the Hill, but didn't understand what made KotH so good.

HEY HEY YOU YOU OUT IN THE STREET

looking back the anime art is unbelievably bad

>The series takes a comic look at contemporary society. Judge created the show along with former King of the Hill writers John Altschuler and David Krinsky.

You mean the people that made King of the Hill?

It's one of those premises that would probably have worked better made as an anime rather than a cartoon, because Japan draws cartoons better than America draws anime.

My point stands. Judge clearly didn't know how to make it work.

I know a guy who did backgrounds for that show that misses that paycheck.

At least he is doing a good job with Silicon Valley as a liberal caricature comedy.

I always tought the anime was bad on purpose just like the show made fun of everything japan related.
Just like how when there's an anime in a cartoon it usually is animated at 5fps.

I thought the bad anime art was part of the joke. But,yea i could see it working better if it was an anime instead of a cartoon.

Quads confirm it was intentional.

youtu.be/ViyvGFe8FBQ
youtu.be/LHLvaQV3d04

Cops ARE racist and there IS a real problem with racism in America, you dumb fuck.

this show always felt like it had ADHD, if that makes any sense. it also was a bit cringey to watch when my parents were around, even though it was age appropriate for me at the time.

I'm fairly certain Tosh was just fucking with Comedy Central executives to see how long it would go.

I'm still the only person that likes this show.

Granted, the games were always better.

shit I completely forgot about this

ghost bearw

Yes.

Yes, you do.

Fuck you, I loved the shit out of this show.

Can't watch it now though because I know I'll hate it

accidently stumbled upon this when I was like 10. Badly drawn anime girl gave me such a fucking hard on.

can you get this vacuum to fuck this cake?

That show was just a bit too late to the party. About two or three years earlier at the height of the anime boom they might have had a shot.

Yeah I would imagine getting paid to use Mspaint is a pretty solid job

Did you know that a David Wise wrote this cartoon? But it's not the one you're thinking of, sadly.

I never thought a cartoon wasn't cringy to watch when my parents were around

HEY GUYS IT'S MILK DAY
I LOVE MILK!
That and Jeb being practically retarded were the only funny things to me.

He seems to be taking it stride so far.

[Citation Needed]

I liked this show.

Why does this look like Nutshack?

And you're a complete idiot, considering he was a major contributor to why America is such shit now.

The president isn't THAT powerful, user. He's not the god-king of america.

>Stereotypical 2000's gangster stereotypes
Gee, I wonder why.
how many of you have realized that the 2000's was over a decade ago?

I don't know if wanting to open up libel laws to sue news outlets that write negative articles about him is taking it in stride, user.

This show was the shit. The theme song was awesome, the concept was great. and Snap was a much better "imaginary companion guy" than Bloo.

Well, some of them are calling him "LITERALLY HITLER" "TRUMP HAS TO BE DESTROYED" and shit like that.

>he doesn't like being politically correct
>the very next day he appears on South Park being anally raped

Oh. At the very least-
This is going to be so very fucking fun.

Most of those that I know of are making actual claims about him though, accusing him of actions he has not taken, there is a difference between that and insulting or mocking someone.

First time I met my future best friend, he asked me what I thought of lil bush. "its absolutely not funny and I'd rather have a dog shit in my mouth than watch it." >>his brother wrote for the show

Oh boy

good thing they're getting hunted and shot in the street.

that's really going to stop the shootings.

Just a few days ago a black man was on the ground with his hands up and was shot anyway. Several probes into racism among police forces have uncovered incontrovertible proof that there is deep racism afoot, especially in Chicago and ferguson. Stop being an ignorant retard. I know you were born with an extra chromosome, but at least try.

I attributed it more to The Incredibles, but that's plausible.

What's society suppose to do with racist shitheads?

What better way to stop people from making mass generalizations about other groups of people than by making mass generalizations about other groups of people?

BLM flourished because of him. 9/11 took our eyes off the ball after Amadou Diallo or however you spell his name. Also, protesting under Bush helped to refine the tactics BLM uses.

>all pigs are racists and need to be killed
>all niggers are degenerates and need to be killed
>all muslims are rapists and need to be killed
You don't have to be a righty to see how absolutely dumb that logic is

The Boondocks comic strip had tapped the well of Bush jokes so thoroughly that it's almost impossible to find one in the animated series.

What the fuck, those shows were the best

>Just a few days ago a black man was on the ground with his hands up and was shot anyway
[citation needed]

>Several probes into racism among police forces have uncovered incontrovertible proof that there is deep racism afoot, especially in Chicago and ferguson
What are you even going on about you mongrel

You're the opposite side of the Sup Forums bullshit coin you ass

The first sign that Mike Judge was kind of a prick.

My buddy named his cat 'Cat-Man' because of this show.