South Park

How come they never brought this character back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jhQ00ePwnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because the actor went full Scientologist and then died from thetan withdrawl

Because Isaac Hayes got all butthurt that they made fun of Scientology.

Isaac Hayes is dead, OP.

Dropped shit park after they killed the best character. LITERALLY the heart of the show

The reason they even killed him off is because he got all butthurt. Did you guys forget? I always assumed they would bring back Darth Chef afterwards but they never did.

You mean he was killed by the church

Well matt and trey really liked Isaac, so I doubt they would want to continue to use that character after he died.

Pretty sure he's referring to darth chef

No shit.

>Hello there children, how'd you like to MAKE LOOOVE in YOUR asshole

This is where SP initiated its downward spiral.

Because it was just a silly one-off joke to make reference to Revenge of the Sith. Chef did come back as a Nazi Zombie in Stick of Truth. youtube.com/watch?v=2jhQ00ePwnI

Yep, but he also died

If Matt & Trey are serious about wanting to go back to "fun" Southpark then they need to bring back Chef.

Imagine if they made Southpark The Movie II, featuring a story about Chef's return.

>Imagine if they made Southpark The Movie II
pls no

Which Chef is canon now?

Trey Parker said in a past interview that they'll probably make a movie to serve as the finale to the series.

I wondered this myself, but they still could, don't put it past them

Darth Chef was voiced by a different guy. They could actually bring Darth Chef back if they wanted. They just haven't.

Pip dieded?

They literally couldn't even if they would've. Shut the fuck up. Fucking retard.

Damian killed him

>They literally couldn't

?

>ywn be the Super Adventure Club's fucktoy and at the same time also see the world

his voice actor died a few years back

Why don't they just get Don Cheedle to do it? People never notice when he replaces other black men

The "Celebrity Scientologists" listicle that was on my home page when I opened my browser on my work computer today lists Isaac Hayes second after Tom Cruise, like he's still alive.

Also I didn't realize Jason Lee and Giovanni Ribisi were scientologists