Action Heroes

Each get a hit on each other, but only 1 can remain alive.

Takes place in the Tri-City area.

Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JZ_moituIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ethan Hunte

Léon

If he has no disability holding him back then Crank.

Why is Drive in there he would get killed in 2 minutes lmao its not even a good film nothing happens

The blacks? They die first. If history has taught us anything it is that a black man doesn't really know how to fight for his life or anything that he supposedly owns. That rules out some.

Next up? The women. Sorry, just bio-mechanics I suppose.

Next to go is Bruce Willis and Sly Stallone. They're old.

After that, the liberals like Chris Pine. Those guys are weak and lack the killer instinct.

That leaves about 2 or 3. I would go for Liam Neeson since people from Ulster tend to be good fighters.

either Mr.Shoot 'Em Up or The Bride.

They are both OP.

No. Contest.

>Bride
>OP

Watch over KB 1 and 2, for all her talk and training, she BARELY manages to beat most of the people she tries to get revenge on

John Wick. He is pretty much presented as superhuman, all the others, except those I can identify, are simply highly-skilled humans or humans of unyielding spirit (like McClane or Rambo)

Crank. Hands down

help me out here (from left to right, row after row)

>???
>John McClane
>Equalizer
>???
>Mission Impossible man I guess?
>???
>Bourne
>Desperado
>???
>Driver
>Bond
>Punisher
>John Wick
>okay, THAT's mr. Mission Impossible. Are there two Tom Cruises in those movies or what?
>Hanna
>Eggsy
>Mr. Expendable
>Dominic Toretto
>Liam Neeson from Taken
>Transporter
>???
>The Bride
>???
>Rambo

>Who wins?
The person with the best silencer.

not sure the character names but I know the films:

>Traitor
>Die Hard
>Equalizer
>Shoot 'Em Up
>Jack Reacher
>Haywire
>Bourne Identity
>El Mariachi, Once Upon a Time in Mexico
>Bourne Identity with Hawkeye
>Drive
>Nu-James Bond
>Punisher
>John Wick
>Mission Impossible
>Hanna
>Kingsmen
>Expendables
>Fast & Furious
>Taken
>Crank
>Red
>Kill Bill
>Jack Ryan
>Rambo

thanks a lot

Kill bill because i will help her win and then we can celebrate her with pusy haha can you imagine if you could lick the pusy haha

>helping the bride over hannah or haywire for that sweet poon

ftfy

I vaguely remember the Shoot em up guy jumping off an airplane in the movie without a parachute, armed only with a carrot or something and survived.

Yeah my bet is on that dude.

Oh, I thought bottom Willis was from Looper.

Nope, RED.

youtube.com/watch?v=-JZ_moituIo

clive owen in shoot em up i think would be the next power ranking if not for his gun ability alone.

The top 5 undoubtedly would be:
>Punisher
>Wick
>Bourne
>Mr. Smith
>this last slot is tough but I would put Ethan, Hannah, or Chev. But if I had to go with my gut, Ethan.

Chev would make sixth, I just don't think he can hang with the above listed. He mainly dealt with thugs and low level assassins.

Bourne, Cross and Mills are last men standing

in that case im saying sly from expendables.
operators vs. operators

007 and Mr. Smith are basically super heroes. I haven't seen all of these films but I'm pretty sure their plot armour is thicker than most.

Ethan Hunt also has amazing plot armour

I think that picture of cruis is from Jack Reacher but that dude's just as bad a motherfucker as Ethan Hunt.

Jack Reacher and Ethan Hunt are both shown desu.

Pic related

Punisher is a comic character, and The Bride is basically a kung-fu superhero. Same for John Wick. It's between those 3.
Jack Ryan? Bond? Driver guy? Bourne guys? Everyone else ? They have no chance.
The wildcard is McLane.

Bond, Bourne, and Ethan have been in comics haven't they? Or at least vidya which is almost just like comics.

Also, RED is a DC Comic. (Bottom row, 6th right, 4th left)

There's over 20 characters shown, it's natural some will be fodder. But it's fun to think about how they die / by whom / what partakes during the fight.

They're all insanely skilled killers, of different tiers.