Should THC levels in marijuana be restricted...

Should THC levels in marijuana be restricted? What was the most euphoric/happy strain of marijuana you've ever experienced?

I personally swear by Sour Diesel and Jack Herer but I'm looking for something new.

Other urls found in this thread:

herb.co/decarboxylation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You want 50/50 extracts maaaaaan

I do not normally smoke weed as I am not a faggot.

Jack Herer i am not too fond of. I find it rough on my throat.

My personal favorite strain is Krush. Good energy, don't feel dumbed down. Very little burnout after 2 hrs. Excellent pain relief.

I find i usually end up doing chores while smoking it.

As far as a fun strain goes, Hashplant is my go too.

No, but it should be advertised, like the alcohol volume on beers and when you go in coffeeshops in amsterdam

marijuana is the worst fucking drug I've ever tried, makes you feel hungry, tired, and dried up for hours. If i wanted that I'd just take some Hydroxyzine and lyrica, then proceed to sleep/eat my way through a day.
If you want something to make you feel like heaven mix some baclofen with tramadol and you'll feel the most energy you've ever felt in your life, without that anxiety feeling coke brings. A 10/10 experience. Tbh I think most people stick to weed because they're too afraid to try new shit and they just can't get their hands on anything decent/Don't know drugs besides stims/opiates/cannabis/benzos exist.

But you are.

Dude, how the fuck can you take Lyrica and Baclofen without being completely fucked?

My doc tried me on both of those and seriously, the memory lapses and side effects were fucking horrifying.

I moved over to Medical weed after both of those. Fucking insane.

I like Death Star, ak 47, OG kush. I'm not a yuge fan of couch lock cbd heavy strains but I do use them occasionally. If I ever go to CO I'm gonna try and get some gorilla glue. Also rate my new bubbler

White widow.

It made me paranoid as fuck. I was home alone smoking it and thought I heard someone breaking in. So I ran through my house with a weapon checking to make sure all the windows were locked and unopened. After everything was checked and my mind was eased I heard it again and made my rounds.

I dont know why but I love that feeling.

Alaskan Thunder Fuck is very high quality weed my friend.

In the parts of the US where it's legal, they are advertised both on the percents, the types of active chemicals, and the strains (sativa/indicia)

sounds psychotic

>being a degenerate

>one is helpful the other talks about weed
how are those even comparable

In 1975 we received some Limon Verde straight from Columbia. Airplane weed. Very fresh. The color was bright yellow, not gold like the gold bud. There has never been stronger weed on the planet. I've smoked it all, including your Sour Diesel and Jack. OK weed. Nothing, I mean nothing has come close to this pure Sativa to this day. Not even close. 3 hits and you start laughing, unable to stop, for 3 hours. The high lasted 6 hours. I promise to this day I still remember the cartoon it put you in. Actually the weed today is just OK. I wish the genetics still existed for this landrace pure sativa. All weed is judged against this Columbian Limon Verde brought here by the Black Tuna Gang.

Thank you Black Tuna Gang. Your shit was the best Bros. The government ripped you guys off. Thank you again Black Tuna!

Far out, man.

Sounds like a good strain. When I was first getting my hands on medical shit, I lowered my options down to Jack Herer and White Widow. Decided to go with Jack since I dig sativas more, but I might try it out.

Your experience reminds me a bit of when I tried to hit up a McDonald's after smoking a good 2.5 of Jack. Gathered up a bunch of 5 cents and 10 cent coins, went there, started trying to count it all after ordering a McDouble. The lights got dimmer and I could hear everyone's breathing. I felt as if everyone was looking at me as I was counting. I lost track of the amount of cash I was counting and I was seriously starting to sweat a bit out of panic so I just handed the cashier the whole handful of coins and told her that was it. She asked me if it was the exact amount and I hurriedly told her that it was. Got the fuck out of there after getting my burger and fast.

I never notice a difference with strains desu. I only notice a difference between hybrid, sativa and indicas. With that said, I prefer sativas and hybrids. I think that there needs to be studies done that analyze what high amounts of THC does to the body/brain. And by high amounts I mean like the amount you would find in concentrates not the buds themselves as the buds seem to yield a max of 25%thc.

Why is sativa so much better than Indica?

Haha, nevermind I know why it is-WHY DON'T PEOPLE FUCKING GROW IT MORE.

Weed gets me anxious as fuck now. The last time I smoked I was convinced everyone hated me and I was a failure. I wanted to call everyone and apologize for being a shit. It truly sucked. None of those things are true btw, I hope.

The data on medical marijuana's ability to adequately treat neuropathic pain is dubious at best. It's great at treating certain types of chronic pain for some people but when it comes to pain from the nerves it just doesn't work.

And you don't take them both everyday. It's a once in a while thing. Lyrica and baclofen together daily would lead to tolerance and you'd lose the ability to get that great high when you mix them. The key is to use in moderation to keep the receptors from downregulating which is a pain in the ass to wait for it to reverse.

You may need to smoke some strains lower in THC and higher in CBDs - generally, indicas. Anxiety and paranoia tend to flare up more when smoking sativas.

>should we control the amount of thc in weed?

Doesn't matter. Wax and concentrates exist. Hash has been around longer than weed. Those are WAY stronger than top shelf weed.

Anyone ex-daily smoker here?

Smoked daily between ages 16-18, then very regularly between 19-21.

26 now, last time smoked up I puked out of the window.

How has your life changed since quitting the green-jew?

Greed. Indica is fat bud. Well, you already know that bro. The hygienic rids have destroyed land race. Really. Nothing comes close to Limon Verde. Didn't white widow come from cross Verde?

>comes to pain from the nerves it just doesn't work

Not my experience whatsoever. It doesn't take away the pain 100% but it makes it bearable. It also helps the peripheral symptoms from the fasciculation.

Lyrica was more effective for treating the pain. However the cognitive deficiencies that it caused for me outweighed the benefits. I am talking like driving home from work and not remembering the drive. I have bad experiences with almost every pharmaceutical i try but Lyrica was in a category all its own for shitty side effects.

I think you obviously have deep seeded problems. The weed just makes it more noticeble.

Thats why normies love drugs and most anons don't. They feel guilty, or atleast their conscious does.

Even decaf coffee is shit. Why in the world would you consider that to be a good thing? If you can't handle it, stay away from it. Don't give them ideas.

herb.co/decarboxylation/

@84853087
Well im happy whenever im stoned so the strain doesnt matter but jack herers good, northern lights is probably the best piff ive smoked.

My first bad experience was with White Widow as well.

Some people tolerate drugs in different ways. Some people lack a liver enzyme that can help rid their body of anti convulsant drugs so the side effects are much more intense, maybe you're in the category. Glad you found what works for you. For me lyrica has been damn near miraculous, keeps the itching and burning away and gives me a calm cool feeling.

This. The last couple of times I smoked I was convinced that nothing was real and that I was just some pawn in a cruel God's game. I watched as all of my memories flashed before my eyes and everything seemingly made sense in the world, but in the most drearily dismal way conceivable. Like all of existence was just some algorithm in some super computer somewhere out in space.

>Should THC levels in marijuana be restricted?
No, that would encourage people to inhale more CO just to get high.

What in the fuck. I live in a medical state and have only smoked medical grade quality since I was 18 and I have never had an experience like this. Are you sure the stuff you are getting isn't laced? Another thing you might want to look into is if your family has a history of schizophrenia or other types of mental illness like bi-polar disorder.

>hasn't even been properly studied
>making a conclusion from a lack of evidence

interesting.
I picked up some WW while in dam from bulldog leidseplein and had a strange experience, nothing like I experience from medicinal back home. never bought from there again

Lil white boy cant handle his reefer?

I'm very curious to try medicinal weed, I'm under the impression it's very different from what we smoke here.
Here you just smoke and get high, none of that medicinal property stuff.

It has been studied and has been shown to be ineffective in treating most types of neuropathic pain in comparison to traditional anti convulsants. I've been living with widespread neuropathy for 8 years, I've read more about it than you can possibly imagine. Don't lecture me. Present evidnce to me that it works better or as well as neurontin/lyrica/tegretol or don't respond. I don't care about your personal biases and opinions.

Gorilla Glue #4.

He's right, though. I get what you're saying about mental health history, but some are just like that.

You're a complete faggot

I feel pain that isn't there every time I smoke. Horrible, anxiety like panic pains of disgusting things that I'll save you guys from sharing. But like I'll get fixated on horror movie style injuries, and then not be able to think of anything else and go crazy. The only way out is running around like a madman or taking massive amounts of benzos. That's why I haven't smoked in 2 or 3 years. I use to be an everyday stoner for like a year in high school, along with various other drugs, but I never got these feelings until I quit and started again. I use to have an anxiety disorder that's gotten better, and I still feel the pain that aren't there completely sober sometimes, but it's gotten better and I'm too scared to look into what it actually is.
Anyone have any insight on any of that?? I've always wondered what it was that caused all this. The first time I felt those feelings was while extremely high, and I ended up going into the hospital because my friend was convinced i was having a heart attack.

I smoke dope every god damn day and this thread has no place on pol.

Petition for /bltc/

Sage report and move on. This board is dying.

I definitely fall into this category. Caffeine calms me down. I can't smoke weed 4 hours before bed or i wont sleep.

Amphetamines still work for me. (different moa)

Opiates? Hyper as fuck.

Its sort of always been that way. After this injury i have been on fucking everything. The Cyclobenzaprine turns me into a fucking psycho.

Nerve problems suck fucking ass.

Why is it that whenerver an individual has a negative experience with cannabis I hear this rebuttal? "nah man it must be something with you, you have some deep seeded problems bro".

Seriously? When someone takes a benzo and has a paradoxical reaction you never hear "ah man must be something fucked up with you". No one with any ounce of understanding of brain chemistry and neuroscience would say that.

If someone were to smoke crack and have a bad experience I'd wager 99% of people would say it's something with your biochemistry/ the drug doesn't work for everyone.

But with weed? It's like some people can't fathom people have different biochemistries and receptor densities in their brain. It boggles my mind how blantantly unscientific and self serving some people can be. And this is coming from someone for pro legalization of ALL drugs. That just turns people off man, some people just don't process the drug in the same way. Doesn't mean their fucked up mentally or molested by their dad or some shit.

For me it's all heavy indicas but I mostly use it as pain relief and a sleep aid
OG Kush the once and future king.

It would be grown more, if people paid more for it. But usually people are not familiar with strains etc. and dont care if its indica or sativa so they just buy the cheapest shit.

>don't post things I don't like

Any sort of haze really, Lemon, Purple or Strawberry are my personal favourites.

I try to steer clear of Cheese or Skunk as it leaves me with the worst stone overs

Using weed for recreation to get high is different than for medical use.
When it comes to getting high THC percentage doesn't matter very much, it is all about the ratio of cannabinoids, mainly THC and CBD.
The higher THC level strains might not get you as high as lower THC percentage starins
High THC strains would mean it was more efficient to make extracts, High CBD strains are the ones that are mainly for medical usage. These strains do not produce much of a high.

Best ever is old Jack Herer, but you can't get it any more from Sensi Seeds original parents (male an female plants) that they used in the late 80's because they lost their mother plants, but the newer version is still pretty good.

Try S.A.G.E from TH Seeds, kind of a 50/50 indica sativa.

How exactly has it been properly studied if the DEA still hasn't reduced the scheduling? Considering our government is in the business of lying and promoting pharmaceutical usage, this isn't some sort of lecture, it is reality. Until it can be properly studied you can't factor it out for everyone, only yourself at best. You should present evidence that your personal research directly correlates to knowing how it will work for everyone, or if the studies themselves weren't fudged for the sake of profit. Strange you don't care about my personal bias and opinion so much that you needed to reply.

Don't your pharmacies sell medicinal cannabis? I was intrigued to try it there but relatives told me you need a doctors prescription. If you ever come to the states, try out the recreational cannabis from WA or CO, they are close if not better than some medicinal offerings from other states.

First of all, no.

The only time I've smoked weed was once in Amsterdam, and what I got was White Widow. I was soaked in my own sweat and had to just go to the bathroom, just to sit comfortably somewhere (the shop had terrible chairs) and sweat out what felt like half a liter, and I only smoked half a joint.

After that, I sat outside for two hours enjoying every little detail around me. I've never appreciated my surroundings as much as right then and there.

chernobyl

>chernobyl

Did it smell like limes?

It has a creamy smell to it. its a decent sativa mix. Its effects feel like it sounds. Creeps up smacks you then kinda buzzes for a few hours.

anyone ever gotten weed where they smoke even a decent amount and they have an anxiety attack? Had this one pickup that everytime I smoked even just a bit I got really up inside my head and just freaked out. I'm assuming it was a very strong sativa

I'm not aware that our pharmacies sell medicinal cannabis. Perhaps they have them in hospitals but I doubt they're by any means easy to access. And like the US, doctors only prescribe marijuana as a last resort.

nothing should ever 'be restricted' cuck faggot

Ive had the same problem with weed, everyday stoner yadda yadda. It wasnt until after high school that that I had a really bad and I mean really bad experience. I thought I was losing control of my thoughts. One bad thought chained to an even worse thought. Not only that my mental process felt like it was speeding up every time. It felt like infinity, I cant really describe it. I was so scared cause I thought my brain was gonna shut down cause I thought there is no way its gonna be able to process this much information for that much longer. Really miss smoking, really just listened to music and chilled but thats not possible anymore with weed

Dude like haha sweet a stoner thread. I get blazed 24/7 a serious pothead haha dudes. More like 4/20 though right?

I got some of the dankies ranks. Some OG Just smells so fine like I'm losing my mind haha dank. I LOVE WEED SMOKING ALL DAY ERY DAY WHATS UP MY FELLOW STONERS

>smoking weed in 2016
Have you learned nothing? I stopped smoking because it made me extremely paranoid to the point of complete madness. Honestly weed makes you fucking stupid. Knock that shit off, you'll be better for it buddy.

Ah, alright, many growers report a lime slurpee smell and taste.

Blue dream is muh fave. Total relaxation and medicinal effects.

This thread inspired me to smoke for only the second time this summer.

Got high and is now enjoying a cup of ramen, thnaks Sup Forums

Believe it or not it's all about tapping into that frequency. After that, it's up to you. Let it go or keep listening...it's adios..sanity. Just remember it's just the weed. I know it's hard to convince yourself once you're inside the whirlpool kek..

Afghan kush was the best for me by far. The cotton mouth is worth going through to feel that way

Apparently low thc high cbd weed is legal in florida now so planning on driving to the one dispensary in florida soon.

I guess having seizures is paying off a little bit.

I have a medical card and would suggest blue dream to people over anything else in the shop. Comes on slow and steady, good for physical pain and relaxing.

Honestly most paranoid feelings stem from Sativa-heavy strands. The more Indica the better to me.

If I get anxiety should I go for low thc bud now? Sativa right?

Indica is definitely for you.

Everytime I smoke weed my dick goes into my body and I piss out of my ass. Its a true story.

Seriously guys. I can jizz out of my ass but can't shit outta my dick.

Majority sativa strains tend to have a strong citrus smell to it. Some are named after it like Orange Dreamcicle.

Dickbutt?

What can I say, I'm a THC lightweight mang. I'll stick with cigs I think, no existential crises to be had. Just crippled lungs and some flem.

I'm not sure it's that. This has been a very recent strain. I used to smoke just fine and get a very nice buzz, medical grade shit included. I dunno mang. The worst part is ever wondering if you're going to come down. I swear to God it's like being caught in a Twilight Zone Episode, you need like a day and a half just to convince yourself it was only a bad trip.

That's what they call me. Its quite a site to see actually.

>one takes a game too seriously the other is playing for fun

FTFY

Platinum dreams rn

it's not fun for other players, it's fucking annoying

The worst part is when I looked up Nirvana for some reason while I was freaking out and essentially convinced myself I was a Buddhist monk living another life and trying to achieve it.

>tfw work on weed farm
>tfw Dutch Treat testing 29% before we send it in

Gotta test everything before you send it in

you're the kind of faggot I zeus right at the start of the round

far out maaaaaan it's the best thing for you dude

fuck Nixon man he wants to nuke Vietnam! We all need to find peace with each other.

The THC found in an indica is the same as the THC found in sativas. What makes the difference between them is all the other cannabinoids, terpenes, etc. that make up the whole chemical profile of the plant material.

The only limitations on that chemical profile should be strictly limited to the medicinal scene where drug purity is paramount. You wouldn't want your heart medication to fuck you over and the same should be true for drugs derived from cannabis as well but as there is literally zero chance of overdosing and almost zero chance of side effects that don't wear off as the high does, there should be absolutely no limits forced upon the recreational market.

I'm still looking for that stuff that tasted and smelled like coffee :/

>couch potato off weed
>super couch potato on weed

smoke up mid-exercise/outdoor activity and the high is much different. i personally prefer to smoke while MTBing.