Why do you hate me, Sup Forums? I just want the world to be a better place. Canadians love me

Why do you hate me, Sup Forums? I just want the world to be a better place. Canadians love me.

Because he's a feminist

So is Obama

So what if I'm a feminist? Obama is also the most progressive and effective leader our American friends have ever had.

There is nothing wrong with feminism. I, as Canadian prime minister, think women deserve equal right as men. And specifically, women's issues are very important.

Is Canada the most homosexual country in the world?

We have many homosexuals here, and as prime minister, it is my duty to make sure ALL Canadians feel welcomed and accepted.

It is a personal joy for me to take part in pride parades, and constantly introduce pro-LGBT legislation.

Soon you will be a vassalage
Pay tax
No votes
No voice
The future of canada is your face in the tar sands with an albertans boot on it.

Am I the only one who if ever saw Trunu, would just burst out laughing?

To know the world is in the hands of a cuck like this while the likes of Caesar, Peytr the Great and Washington will never return, is fucking comical

No we don't.

>Canadians love me

no, we really fucking dont.

>Canadians love me
Best check some up to date polls there. Foolish young women and clueless young men like you. No one with a brain and experience likes you, or your father for that matter.

Also, Saged. Fuck you and your roll-playing thread.

>Canadians love me.
Not really.

Yes. Most Canadians support me. You are basically saying that because a few right-wing Canadians on an anime board don't like me, that it somehow matters.

Maybe if you actually worked. You know, instead of doing yet another photo shoot with a minority. Or tweeting about how wonderful feminism is, we would see the glorious intellect of yours.

Women who thinks he's hot, DUDE WEED, and beta men are the only reason he got elected.

Prove me wrong

Exactly why I voted for him, I'm a cuck stoner

Did weed ever become legal in Canada?

And yet he is PM. Seems like you do.

why dont you first fix your country so that every canadian has a honorable life and then, once you cleaned every corner from misery and poverty, start inviting migrants?

>comes to Sri Lankan spear fishing website
>you guys love me
>no we really don't
>fuck you you shitty Sri Lankan spear fishermen, who cares what you think anyway

I think it might actually be him guys.

No, I said to check some more diverse polls.
Hell even the Muslim, Indian, and Chinese think you're a weak traitor against his own country and all the foreign folk laugh while reaping your benefits.
I work with a lot of people from a lot of back rounds and I'v no problem asking tough questions and speaking my own mind.

Trust me, a lot more people IRL despise you and your family than is comprehended.

It's 2016

LOL, that angus Reid poll they refused to release had 70% of Canadians saying you will do a bad job. 14% unsure and 16% saying yes.

No, the bulk majority of Canadians already hate this PM.

What are you trying to prove with your post? Canadians do not think that of me. You are trying to start a fight here. Most Canadians support me fanatically - watch the news, look at the polls.

There was never a poll like that, where so many Canadians said I did a bad job. You cannot prove it - because it does not exist.

>I just want the world to be a better place

You know what you could do to make the world better? Put some nudes in it. The world is a darker, sadder place because it doesn't know what Le Weedman's penis looks like.

The world is also interested in rosebuds and feet.

You mean the heavily biased CBC that was desperate to get rid of the last guy? Totally reliable source. Saged.

I voted on it, seen the results went back to the link two days later and it was dead.

Because it was censored. Because Trudeau is a traitor.

I had the rules before I posted here. Saging is against the rules. And no, CBC is a very reliable national media. It is very professional, respectable, and a cornerstone of Canadian intellectualism and journalism.

You have no evidence. Such a thing would never happen, since most Canadians fanatically support me. There is no need to manipulate, or delete polls.

Uhuh, your RP thread is bullshit. Have you ever met our faggot in cheif? I did when he was a substitute drama teacher.

Couldn't even control a class of 7th graders. I even told him his father was a shitty PM. The man has no business leading a bouncer crew let alone our fucking country.

>couldn't even control a class of 7th graders

kek

>blaze it.

Did you then assert your dominance over him by raping his mouth in front of all those seventh graders? I'm not picky, I'll latch onto whoever's RP thread is the juiciest.

if you don't rape your enemies, they win

No, i was being disruptive in class (as always i was a bored child) he tried to stop me and i made fun of him. He then told us his name and who his father was.

>I pipe up, your father was the worst PM in Canadian History

him "thats not true"

>Your mother was a whore.

He then sent me to the office, which i disobeyed of course.

>Proceed to sneaking around the back end of the drama room through the back door (i had a master key cut for the school... Janitors are stupid)

Start throwing things at him from behind the curtain before running off. He is slower than he looks.

A general 7th grade trolling. His car broke down in the lot after school and we were all laughing at him. Pretty sure he cried.

Please be true.

And saged.

You sound like an edgy little dudebro fedora tipper. I'm glad you could use my thread to convince yourself of what a tough guy you are, little effeminate dudebro.

If you break character, they win.

See you tomorrow Justin.

>everyone hates Trudeau according to this poll I totally saw and voted in but they deleted it for real guys
yeah ok

You don't believe in equal opportunity, you believe in equal outcome.

That's wrong. You force gender quotas on positions to make women feel better about themselves whether or not they're the right person for the job.

Women and men should have equal right to take opportunities. No-one should have right for an equal outcome where gender/race is the deciding factor if you succeed or not.

Loses points for originality but gains them back for verisimilitude.

Canucuck

Ha, i am starting to believe only a faggot like Prime Minister Zoolander would actually get butthurt over something that happened. Tell me, what color car did our PM used to drive in 2003.

If you know the answer i will probably believe you.

Only women and fags voted on this asshole. Unfortunately women vote for all sort of bullshit.
This year when I didn't know who Trudeau was a girl from my timeline in Brazil said he was like a dream caring about planet and also handsome.

He is just a scumbag but strikes hard on females and idiots.

I don't dispute what you just said, they only got 39.5% of the popular vote.

Where's my dudeweedlmao you flaming faggot?

I wanna go down to NBWeed and buy a big fuckin' bag of pot and hotbox a blanket fort playing Pokemon you cock inhaling shitfucker.

How much cum have you swallowed?

Oh, by the way. Sophie most likely fucked Obama during her visit to the White House ALONE. You're just like your """""father"""""

>a girl from my timeline in Brazil

This RP just got weird. Listen - I need you to find me a book with these bears on the cover and type the authors' names exactly.

>Canadians love me
Canadians are idiots. Like 99% of the people here don't know shit about politics, they're so clueless. No wonder you talk to them like they're children.

Every party in Canada is just a left leaning party, right wingers don't get a say because the """Conservative""" party isn't even conservative. If we had a real right wing party you wouldn't be in office. Fuck this place.

>84853157
I don't think you're a bad person..I just don't understand your policies.

Not now kike

When will mandatory sodomy start in Canada?

>Canadians love me.

What do they think of you in Letterkenny?

This.

All these speeches about gays, Muslims, and diversity won't create more jobs. Canadians are losing more and more jobs, all it does is allow businesses to replace hard working Canadians with foreign workers who barely speak English.

They don't like Toronto in Letterkenny.

That's all you need to know.

No, it's just amazing how edgy and hateful Sup Forums can really be. And the only reason you haven't been bullied and memed off this board for being such an edgy effeminate little dudebro is because you are insulting someone this board commonly hates.

Don't cut yourselves on those edges.

>Canadians are idiots. Like 99% of the people here don't know shit about politics, they're so clueless

Leave your mother's basement, put down the big bowl of doritos and shave your neckbeard.

because your a fucking leaf you queer monkey

At this point, it's obvious you're just a role player. But good on you, the way you construct your arguments and rebuttles, I could've mistaken you for Justin.

Now go finish your chores son. The Internet can wait.

>Now go finish your chores son. The Internet can wait.

Are you projecting? Or are you another one of those cranky late 20s/early 30s Sup Forums users who are angsty because their youth has finally slipped from their grasp?

>when the roll play is over and all he has is insults

Justin Trudeau, you're my hero!

I'm just responding back in kind. I've been on the Internet for a while. I was around when leftists absolutely dominated the discourse. As miserable as they were, Sup Forums still beats them. It's like none of you people can ever joke about anything. Sad!

Fucking eh buddy!!
'Berta here

Scum.

New Brunswicker detected.
Former Moncton now 'Berta.
You French or ingerish?