If chinese government had no problem murdering over 200 people, why could't they just roll over this guy?

If chinese government had no problem murdering over 200 people, why could't they just roll over this guy?

>implying that was real

that guy has been missing since that day

i dont think chinese government was in those tanks

Because he was Saitama.

What exactly? The guy or riots?
So? Poor PLA had no problem murdering over 200 men, but couldn't run over this one?

the riots

I mean, direct order from command is one thing and this sudden situation is another. Tank commander got lost for a minute.

Because it wasnt murder and the suppression of a riot that drew blood on both sides already generated a war-like mentality during the combat operation. The tank-man story happened during the withdrawal of the tanks, so the soldiers already had a different, peace-time mindset afterwards.

To remember; the soldiers were told that they are fighting against violent rioters the day before and that was also what they saw. But what came after was unexpected to them and nobody expect some guy to block a tank column on the way back to base.

>for a minute
Dude's been holding them for a half an hour

The butthurt chink Canadian is coming...!

they did
i saw lots of pictures of very flat chinese who got ran over by the tanks

Just a figure of speech.

Mandela effect

you probably confused it with the nanjing massacre

admit warcrimes!

The CIA paid a bunch of people to start a riot, it didn't work, end of story.

Sauce

Don't try to deny it

fucking meritards trying to shill for their shitty corrupted spy services which could do shit in reality.

>I am the source!

Denmark hasn't committed a warcrime since the nobles' bloodbath, if anything they have suffered warcrimes.

Denmark has commited the most horrendous warcrimes in the modern history.

Fake, gay and staged. That's why its taken on camera in first place (and strange that video material went outside of the country.)

because he was a big guy

>China needs democracy.

He could have just kept on going, the chink would fall under the tank and could easily survive without a scratch if remained laying down.
If he really meant it, he could have stood in front of the tracks

Not all soldiers are the same person genius.

Democracy ceased to work when budget air or sea travel became a thing
You only need the multikulti party to win once in your entire vegene's history to be diversified

>the most courageous man ever existed was chinese
hmmmm