How do you feel about the legalization of ALL drugs in your country Sup Forums?

How do you feel about the legalization of ALL drugs in your country Sup Forums?

It would absolutely destroy morality.

Did you just try to grab my ass?

right, because everyone would realize morality is just a spook.

Very positive.

Heroin is one of the few things on the planet that's worth a fuck.

Yes.
The only people who support prohibition are drug dealers, LEAs, and dyed-in-the-wool statists.

>heroin
How so?

i didnt try

i just did

for some people it is the greatest feeling

i never really got off on opiates how others do my self

To be honest that would be great. It's hard to live an all sober life

It'd be fantastic for people like me who want society to drastically change and be rebuilt from the ground up by helping to accelerate societal collapse by inflaming tensions and potentiating the massive amounts of mental illness in this country. Things would straighten up quick within 50 years. When thousands of boomer mothers and fathers lose their kids to opiate ODs they'll change their behavior pretty quick. Momentarily pleasures can only pacify their deep seeded depressions and personal unfulfillment for so long.

Anything that has to do with weed should only be a simple ticket or a misdemeanor. By no means should it be at every store like a pack of ciggaretes. The price of weed would go up and it would be taxed to shit, the quality would drop.

I think the way California is handling it is great. Medical shops, limit the amount of shops that can be opened in each city, 6 month recommendations for patients that always have to renew. Also information that shouldn't be available to anyone, but doctors and shop owners.

Some drugs aren't suitable to be consumer products like the street version of methamphetamine but most recreational drugs should be available over the counter at licensed pharmacies.

It's semi-legal here and it works. I think in Portugal it's legal and even reduced weed usage. What are Colorado statistics like though?

The quality would drom when it's created by legal farmers instead of drug dealers? how?

I'm would be all for it but the a lot of the people who agree with me are insufferable leftists so I support the death penalty for possession.

It's decriminalized, it's not a crime if you don't have dealer levels of drugs with you, you get a slap on the wrist, a small fine and you have to go see a state shrink if needed.

It really lowered drug consumption here, I think atleast here this is better then legalization.

No difference

I wonder what Trudeau would think.

Yeah same here I guess. But producing weed is still illegal which is really fucked since all coffee shops basically buy from criminals.

I always found that funny.

Btw, can you take your weed/edibles out of the coffee shop with or do you have to consume them inside? Going to Amsterdam and I've heard several versions of this