To be forgotten

Things people will forget in 10-20 years

Not if Bendis has his way. Which he will.

Well he's been out for 5 years now, a 15-25 year run is pretty good these days.

Nah,

If anything, it's going to be Riding. Sistahs aren't very good at retaining readers. Plus, I don't think people will get as hype for another black Ironman as they did for the first black Spider-man.

>Bendis alive in 10-20 years
Have you seen pictures of that guy?
It's a long shot to say he'll make it out of THIS YEAR.

>THIS YEAR

Are you going to kill him or something? That's a pretty short prediction.

Spider-Gwen

>hey guys this character that we continuously have been making thread to bitch about since his inception will be forgotten soon!

Op is a faggot

Literally nobody but Kamala has any staying power out of the current stream of legacy characters. Maybe Miles. The chances that we'll see Amadeus Cho or Femthor or the current Nova or Kid Vision doing anything a decade from now are literally zero

They have staying power in that Marvel will get called racist/sexist/whatever if they make any attempt at sidelining them.

Amadeus Cho will stay but not as a Hulk

I still like him though.

Being fat isnt a death sentence

I hope the new comic is Sam and Dick rebuilding the Nova Corps

No but he appears to have aged A LOT in the past year or two.

I hope Sam gets dropped from the Nova comic after a few issues.
I want this book to actually make it.

What was the last new hero that stayed relevant in the Marvel Universe for a good length of time? Deadpool is the last one I can remember but there has to be someone more recent than that.

x-23?

If you want the comic to make it how will a dick solo help?

None gives a fuck about dick, they only started pretending after he got replaced cos legacy sjw boogieman hate. And even then they just know him from dna cosmic and jack shit else.

People gave more of a shit about him than Sam.
Sam hasn't been in anything successful. He's poisonous to sales, and throwing him at Richard wouldnt help anyone.

Given previous history, i somehow doubt that we'll be having the same social problems in 10 years.

>same social problems in 10 years.
Only thing I fear is that it won't go away, it would be replaced by something worst.

>Introducing the new Spider-Attack Helicopter!
>Spider-Attack Helicopter is a legless, trans, blackwoman who identifies as a Attack Helicopter
>"Gee, thanks for saving us from that fire"
>"FWOKA FWOKA FWOKA, NEEEEERRROOOOM"

Sam and Rich are both going to be in the Nova comic.

>Things people will forget in 10-20 years

Basically all the replacement heroes we have today, like Whor, Miles, CapWilson, Riri, Kamala, Chulk, Sam Alexander, Whoreverine, and every single other

Miles may live as long as Bendis is in charge of anything in Marvel, but that's all

Duke.