We still have to wait three months before Amerilards FINALLY stop taking about their shitty election

>we still have to wait three months before Amerilards FINALLY stop taking about their shitty election

Wow, sociopath vs sociopath. How exciting.

Inb4 both sides accuse me of being a shill. I'm not.

I'm just tired of watching this shithole constantly consumed by this garbage 24/7. Tell me I'm not the only one.

You miss the BBC threads UK?

No, I miss Sup Forums of 2012.

It may have been garbage then as well, but it wasn't quite as bad.

>brexitbong

never forget

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Hey fuck you, you limey faggot. I was supporting Brexit months before it happened. Least you could do is enjoy the memes and give us your supporter.

I know what you mean. It's rough having to endure months of proxy wars over social media and news speculations.

It'll get better once they have their first debate. Once they both go head to head without having minutes to mull it over on twitter, people will have something different to talk about and we can see them both in action.

Trump will probably mess it up, but we can all dream for more of the kinds of things we saw during the primaries.

Did you see he part where I said both candidates were shit?

>British
>posting about American election
>and bitching that Americans talk too much about our election, on an American website, on American invented internet
>In a country that was saved, twice, by America
Fuck the rest of the world, I say we let you fags die next time

Yep, I feel with you and I'm already trying to filter election related threads. I guess I should just take a break from Sup Forums for the next few months.

*support

Oh look, this copypasta again

>belongs in jail
I know someone else who could fit that description very well

why do you respond to those posts

Thank God HRC will win. Could imagine an enormous retard like Trump with nuke codes?

>CHINA REDUCE OUR DEBT TO PEANUTS OR I WILL NUKE YOU!

If you fucking foreigners would stop making shitposting threads about it that would get rid of like 40% of this bullshit.

t. Country founded by Brits

>American education

Fuck off.

I enthusiastically participated in threads regarding Brexit, the Canadian elections, and the Hofer election in Austria.

Our election is a big deal. If you don't like the threads about it, don't read them.

>I enthusiastically participated in threads regarding Brexit, the Canadian elections, and the Hofer election in Austria.

No one asked you to.

I can hardly wait for when the election is over. Every four years this fucking happens and every four years my fellow Americans will complain about either candidate and support either candidate but very, very little will ever change.

It's all demagoguery and bullshit.

its the US election the most important democratic event in 4 years man piss off

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

I'm not American so this might not be completely accurate, but it seems like this election has been three times worse than all the other ones in living memory. It's certainly been worse for Sup Forums, since Trump shitposting/shilling has been going on for almost a year now.

I mean even if you were a Trump supporter, surely you would get pissed off by this shit eventually?

>He says on the American website, owned by a Slappy Jap

>remainfag detected

I don't know if you understand American fanaticism. It'll only get worse before it gets better. You also have to understand that these betas need someone to rally around and "make things right." Trump says a lot of stupid bullshit and insults others, so of course these losers are going to latch onto that.

That being said, I don't know why people support Clinton either. Like I said though, it's all just retarded demagoguery and going "WELL MY CHOICE IS BETTER THAN YOURS WE'LL MAKE THE COUNTRY GREAT!!!!!" but not seeing that the president doesn't even have that much power. The presidential elections are nothing but a cover-up to the groups that actually matter, which are congress and the senate. Congress more so. The president is naught but a figurehead.

Hey gang, I just thought of a nifty idea. I know it's going to sound a bit kooky, but follow me on this one. If you don't like what's being posted on Sup Forums, or Sup Forums, or twitter, or facebook, or another website, get your fat ass up, turn off the computer, and find something else to fill out your day.

>my groupthink is the only way and no other opinions should be stated

Sounds a lot like Tumblr, pal.

>Brexit did the same thing.

Fuck off teanigger.

The Britbongs founded the country that was formed to rebel against them?

I literally stopped living with my roommate because he wouldn't shut up about Hillary @ 4 in the morning when I need to sleep for work

Some Britbongs did.

Again,

>American education

There are millions of cucks just like you.

>The president is naught but a figurehead.

>saying this after all the damage King Obama has done with a Congress who "won't let him do anything"

That sounds a lot more like you than me. I'm fully in favor of free and open discussion on this board and on this site, because that is the essence and spirit of Sup Forums: Open, anonymous discussion, with few restrictions, even when the people and content are shit. If you don't want to talk about the election, start a different thread based on a topic you wish to discuss. But if you're going to bitch and moan because people are frequently discussing an ongoing event that, whether or not you choose to believe it, will effect much of the world, not just America, then you may as well fuck off because you are no better than the lard-ass SJW's who try to silence free-speech because it deals with subjects that they don't approve of.