Peepee Heather Edition

No More:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pnqC1c92
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/
youtube.com/watch?v=XWU6XL9xI4k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlander_(TV_series)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_Traveller
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Incredible Hulke

I want Heather to give me a wet and sloppy blowjob!

Greetings, greetings, greetings! Well, I seem to be stuck in the sodding Time Vortex, AGAIN! So I can’t assist you. This is one of the many regrets in my life. Goodbye, my dears!

>tfw no one liked or even responded to my shit trips submission last thread

Repost it.

What's /who/'s consensus on Malcolm Hulke? Because I thought Silurians was GOAT, but didn't care for Invasion of the Dinosaurs.

pastebin.com/pnqC1c92

He has this weird thing where his stories kept getting buggered up by something outside his control, like the stop-motion dinosaurs or the way none of the other writers took his Doctor/Brig conflict anywhere much after Lethbridge-Stewart blows up the caves. GOAT Target writer.

> I slide a fiver over to the BBC
> me: "So, season 2 of Class, right?"
> I wink awkwardly
> BBC: ...
> BBC: "What the fuck's Class?"

Five-ish Doctors is fucking kino. Hilarious on every re-watch. So many great references and piss-takes. Fuck it, I'm gonna go watch it again right now.

But they had a cliffhanger so it must come back, right? Right? There were Weeping Angels and everything!
Class was mediocre and should be forgotten about. Hopefully the next spin-off will be actually worth watching.

They should bring back the Sarah Jane Adven -

Oh.

Oh, right.

>So many great references and piss-takes
Agreed.

>John Barrowman secretly being straight and having a wife and kids
>The classic Doctors walking onto the new TARDIS set and reminiscing about how the sets used to be wobbly and how they used to love that
>The classic Who music playing in the background when they try and sneak into the studio suddenly changing into bombastic Murray music as soon as they get in

50th Anniversary year was great. The actual Special was better than I could've hoped for, the documentary by Gatiss was amazing and tear-jerking, and Fish Doctors was hilarious

I wouldn't want another SJA-like series based on a classic companion because it's already been done, I want something new. Class was new, but the setting wasn't interesting enough.

>ywn go back in time and tell Lis Sladen to get chemo as soon as possible
;_;

I like it. You've made Who creepy, which I enjoy greatly.

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

What could they do that's new though?

Do you guys support BF and buy their stuff, or pirate it?

Buy it, but if someone puts up a MEGA, I'll probably pirate it.

Classic Series
13>12>17>5>10>7>TVM>9>1>14>19>26>25>8>4>16>2>15>18>11>21>3>20>6>23>22>24

Well, I guess I can't argue with that since I haven't watched literally every classic episode. Ho hum.

Thank you, I'm happy that you liked it - I'm not finished yet.

Have you heard of Nate Bumber's anthology? Your idea sounds like it might work there as well.

Seems like a solid beginning. The prose could use some trimming, though - it's a bit too far on the purple side.

26>14>7>25>4>13>12>4>8>2>1>10>5>3>9>6>16>15>11>17>20>21>24>19>18>22>23

That's pretty neat. Comes out of his eyes quite well - sort of like regeneration energy.

For it to be cheap, you want something that can just be filmed on the streets of Cardiff, like SJA and Torchwood. Lot's of people do have some pretty clever ideas for spin-offs, but I think this is one of the main limiting factors. I think using loads of aliens and things from the show would be good. Use the ood, judoon, whatever, they already exist as costumes, you know? I also think it needs to involve a character from the show as well

>18 that low
>below 15 and 16

This. People cared about SJA and Torchwood because Sarah Jane and Jack were in them respectively, and they stayed for the storyline.

Class failed because it was online-only as opposed to being on the TV and involved no in-show character apart from the Doctor himself for a few scenes. It had no draw.

>make a Doctor Who spinoff with the most tenuous possible connection to the main show
>make it the most bland, generic YA shit imaginable
>give it literally zero promotion
>release it on an internet-only channel, then put it on BBC One, but only when everyone's asleep
>wait six months before airing it in the States, to make sure that everone who wants to watch it has already torrented it

It still amazes me to this day that something this retarded on all levels was allowed to happen. Class never showed a hint of promise from the day it was announced to the day Ness left. How do you fuck up this badly? What were the BBC, Ness, Moffat and Minchin thinking?

No, I haven't heard of that. Is it any good?

I was actually going to end that post by saying that I don't have any ideas personally, but decided against it.

But yeah, I wouldn't know. I just want something different. Torchwood was original and aimed at an adult audience. SJA was original and aimed at a slightly younger audience. Class was original and aimed at teenagers and adolescents.
It seems the way the BBC decides on spin-offs is by targeting a specific demographic, but I think they've already tried all the possible demographics.

Personally, if they go for another spin-off I'd like it to be more adult-oriented like Torchwood, but without going over-the-top and having all the cast members fuck each other. I think there's a lot to be explored in the Whoniverse when you're allowed to go a bit darker than tea time telly. Torchwood occasionally got it right, but decided "darker" and "aimed at adults" meant lots of sex and blood. But if done right, I think a lot of good can come from allowing a DW spin-off to delve into the darker sides of science fiction. So I know what I want out of a spin-off, but again, as for a setting or main character, I have no idea personally.

I think the BBC just wanted to put some kind of Who thing on TV during 2016, and out of desperation, they asked Ness to pull out his spec script and add Doctor Who things in it.

Best writer of the Pertwee era.

Thoughts on this? youtube.com/watch?v=XWU6XL9xI4k

What was the first Briggs Finish audio you listened to?

Mine was pic related, even though it isn't the actual cover art.

Either The Harvest or Seasons of Fear. Can't remember.

Kino

Really wish they were able to film this. Saddest bit of NuWho by far.

>But they had a cliffhanger so it must come back, right?

They ended Strange on a cliffhanger and it was well recived by critics and got big ratings which it retained for the whole of its run, same story with Crime Traveler but the BBC cancelled them both after just one series.

At the time we didn't know the reason for these cancellations was it was slowly clearing its decks for a high budget reboot of Doctor Who. Much as I like some of the spin off series I'd gladly throw the entirety of Torchwood, Sarah Jane Adventures and Class under the bus if it meant they'd have had the budget for one more series of Strange.

Is the Hell Bent "Default" console room the best console room?

Tom Baker will die this year.

>Simon Pegg was meant to be Pete Tyler but his shooting schedule for Shaun of the Dead took up so much of his schedule that the only space left for him was The Editor in "The Long Game"

Would he have been good?

Agreed. The spin-off wouldn't have the same budget as the main show so the setting would be Earth. And as seen with Class, you really need a known character from the main show to draw people in. I also agree that a new spin-off should be darker than Doctor Who, but maybe that's because I'm older now than I was when all those spin-offs were airing, so I'd like something aimed at my age group. There's lots of potential for darker/grimmer stories that Doctor Who usually shies away from or only slightly hints at. People often suggest the Paternosters for a spin-off, but a Victorian setting would cost too much, not to mention all the make-up for Vastra and Strax (also I think the trio would get tedious real fast, especially Strax).
I'd be up for a River spin-off where somewhere in her timeline she gets stranded on Earth without being able to travel through time and space and she sets up some kind of Alien Detective Agency but honestly she's the only character I can think of who could hold a spin-off

Dubs will confirm this

Nah.

Thank fuck. I was hoping to not get dubs.

Blood of the Daleks. At the time, I hadn't seen any classic serials yet and BF didn't have the licence for NuWho yet, so the NEDAs felt like the perfect introduction.

Spare Parts

I've never seen Strange. Just had a quick google and it sounds interesting. Is it really that good? Also is that fucking Jeff from Coupling in a serious role?

Either Storm Warning or The Marian Conspiracy, all I remember is that I ended up finishing Evelyn's run before Charley's.

>tvm that high
stopped reading there

Simon Pegg as Rose's dad? Not sure, I thought the guy who played him did a decent job. I'm sure Pegg was disappointed though, I know he's a huge sci-fi and DW fan, so getting a smaller one-episode role must've been a bit disappointing. And it wasn't even a very good role or episode.

Best piece of media with the Doctor Who logo on it desu.

Yeah, apart from Paul McGann and the TARDIS interior, the film's a bit pants.

I was thinking an edgier version of The Highlanders, with rougher stakes and a grimmer time for Jamie, who will be played by a new actor but Frazer Hines can show up to cameo.

...then I remembered this already exists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlander_(TV_series)

City of Spires
>mfw Colin shouting JAMIEEE

I think you're forgetting someone, user....

>time travel show about a Scotsman named Jamie Frazer
I'm surprised the BBC didn't sue.

The fucker's even in it, the absolute madman.

>River Song's Alien Detective Agency
This sounds both stupid and fun. I think the fandom is very divided about River Song as a character though, a lot of people don't like her so I'm not sure she would be a great lead character in a spinoff. But I literally can't think of any other character from NuWho iconic enough to get a spinoff. If they ever do another one it'll be like SJA, re-introduce a classic companion in DW and then give them their own show. I don't think NuWho companions could get their own show because most of them are all enjoying a good career post-Who.

I think that was my first as well, when I didn't know too much about the audios, and just listened to a few free ones. I think it was that, then The Veiled Leopard and Urgent Calls, then I forgot about it for awhile, and got into it after the Humble Bundle with 1-8 main range

He is coming.

Doctor Who has some of the laziest writing of all time. It constantly caters to the Tumblr crowd as well.

Why do people watch this shit?

Make it young-adult and have her get her tits out and it'll be a success.

If budget wasn't a problem, I'd love for them to do the 60's spinoff that never happened with Sara Kingdom & The Daleks.

Here's your (you). Now you can leave, seeing that's what you've come for.

Rose: They tried, but realized it was a spinoff too many. And if you do bring the idea back, it would mean having Handy show up, requiring Tennant.
Martha: Her and Mickey going on a road trip, murdering aliens? Might sound fun.
Donna: I dunno, house hunting with her husband?
Amy and Rory: Same.
Clara: Clara and Me.
Bill: Just Clara and Me but with puddles.

Nice bait.

Hold the phone, what about a UNIT spin-off. Kate Stewart's been in enough episodes to make her a known face to fans and a show about UNIT has the potential to go darker/more adult. What's Jemma Redgrave doing atm?

i'm rewatching torchwood right now and holy fuck its awful.

>tries so hard to be mature that it ends up more childish than doctor who
>retarded plots
>shitty characters
>bad monsters

please tell me series 11 wont be anything like this

Not an argument. Doctor Who is pumped full of plot holes and panders to the SJW crowd on a regular basis. Why would you watch this trash?

She will triumph one day.

Holby City or Casualty.

If it's trash why are you here? What do you stand to gain from being here?

Would have made that episode kino.

>google Jemma Redgrave
>"2016- Holby City. Main role."

Fucking Holby City grabbing both Paul McGann and Redgrave from possible DW stuff.

What the fuck are we going to do, then? We can't just sit here and watch Season 26 on an endless repeat, can we?

Yeah

>"When we woke up the next morning, a dog was pissing on our tent."

Because I want to offer my critique of this shit-show. I want to enlighten those who have terrible taste in media.

Because I like fun stupid sci-fi and Doctor Who provides that.

>Whereas, me, an intellectual

lmao, great refutation

You're so insecure you want to make people hate a TV show they quite enjoy? Wow, user...

>"Ummm this show is shit and caters to essjaydubalyus"
>"critique"

>Not an argument.
I'm fascinated by blokes who think that whoever disagrees with them and/or tells them to sod off with their shit, OWES them a debate and a sack full of counter-arguments. Wonder where they come from, hm...

yikes. is this the "characterkino" we can expect in series 11?

I'm not wrong. This show is made by talentless cuckolds.

Like your dad?

My dad's dead asshole.

Your assertion that "this show is pandering to the SJW audience" is absolutely right, but it's best not to say that because it pisses the trips off for some reason.

>This show is made my talentless cucks
I have to admit the amount of "BRAVO MOFFAT" these last 3 seasons have been fucking unbearable

lmao

brilliant refutation there, lad

It was amazing. Sadly only 6 episodes were made but that was some of the best TV the BBC ever made. It was a bit like Constintine with a dash of Merilly Watkins (midwinter of the soul) and a little bit of Buffy. Although nobody has come out and said it it paved the way for a new series of Doctor Who by proving the BBC could make high quality, family suitable (although not for the younger kids as the demon baby breast implants and flaming ghost stagecoaches might give them nightmares) fantasy/scifi drama.

It explored a lot of dark areas like in one episode where you weren't entirely sure if someone was a demon or just a mentalist.

DEFINITIVELY worth watching it if you can.

The other series I mentioned, Crime Traveller, is also worth a watch. A policeman happens upon a way to travel in time and solve crimes. It's not as deep or hard hitting as Strange but a very entertaining sci-fi watch and tighter scripting than Torchwood's first 2 series were.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_Traveller

Storm Warning.

>Rose: They tried, but realized it was a spinoff too many. And if you do bring the idea back, it would mean having Handy show up, requiring Tennant.
I've never heard about this. There were actually plans for a Rose spin-off set in the parallel dimension?

suck my balls and suck them hard

>When was the last time you screwed all night?
>When was the last time you came so hard, and so long, you forgot where you are?

>Expects me to know this

I'm agreeing with you, you dense fuck.

Just a note, throwing a couple of buzzwords at someone isn't an actual critique.

t. cuckold