Was she actually talented or just another pretty face?

Was she actually talented or just another pretty face?

She wasn't that great of an actress in terms of ability but she had great comedic timing, something hard to find in female actresses in general.

Which of her films is your favorite OP?

She was the Megan Fox of her time.
the difference being the era of limited information
New waifus were harder to come by.

Let's be honest here, nobody was really great at acting in the 50s. All so stagey and over-the-top.

I saw a couple clips of her in "The Misfits" and she seemed just as good as any other actress I've seen from that time.

wtf i love marilyn now

Every time I see a demented woman post "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best" they post a picture of this woman.

Why?

She's been romanticised to hell and back as the quintessential glamorous Hollywood diva when in reality she suffered from heavy mental illness and actually led a very tragic life, people don't like talking about that though.

Only seen Some Like it Hot. She was ok in it.

Because they're retards who mistakenly believe she ever said that. She didn't.

at least she died UNJUSTED

I like 50-60s acting more than modern acting

John Ford brought the most out of his actors.

Is it true she had to give the studio boss head every day?

>was more of an Audrey guy and thought MM was overrated until I actually watched her in couple movies
>OK, I get it now

God damn she was sexy as fuck and adorable at the same time. Just captivating.

Am I the only one who doesn't find her all that hot? I mean she's good looking but she's more like that ratchet bitch in high school who was ok but got way more attention just because she post instragram pictures of herself in lingerie or sports bras and yoga pants n' shit

That's because ratchet bitches try to emulate her

She was neither.

She was talented in bed

This.

I think they were borrowing more from stage acting, at least it seemed like it. Once they got past that acting improved a lot.

Because she has a picture where she doesn't look like a stick and people think that means she was a body positive feminist