So i have an honest question for all you americans

So i have an honest question for all you americans.

How often is it you see real white & blonde women in an average american city? And all memes aside how many date black guys?

I see them quite often.

Also I literally never see white woman/black male couples. For some reason people have this perception that white women love black guys. It's just plain not true. In fact most white women don't seem to like them at all.

The only white chicks I see with black guys are super fat ones.

It's not rare in LA. And there are a lot of black people. For example, my coworker take care of her black boyfriend and his son financially.

You only see it in my town if nobody wants the woman. In other words they can probably take blue ribbon at the county fair for the sow competition.

Yeah, i mean i just have this picture, of all blonde blue eyed women dating black guys in america atleast once.

I live in California in a 67% Hispanic city so I really don't see many blonde white people. There are white skined Hispanic girls with blonde hair though, but it's more than likely dyed.

I mean when you say LA i think of blonde cali girls dating black guys. I also have some friends who went to LA and they said white girls rather pick black guys.

>tfw black britfag

Your seriously fucking retarded if you believe this "niggers are taking all our white women meme"

Past the age of 21 they are, in general, repulsed by us

The truth is that its not that white women dont like white guys, its that white women dont like YOU

Get off Sup Forums take up a hobby (not videogames) and meet nice women that way

And do you know how common it is for white girls to date hispanic guys?

Wot? I just wanted to know from people actually living in america and not just friends.

Är du en så kallad cuck eller är du neger

almost all american women on tv are blond dyed

>trying to compensate for the 60%

Ingen av dem.

The only women I see with niggers are human trash themselves, no loss to the white race.

Hey everybody this guy just admitted he is a cuck

I'm really not too sure around this area but it's probably not too rare. My cousin who is Hispanic is married to a white girl (not blonde) and same for my other cousin. My girl cousins usually just date their own race which is Hispanic.

You fucking idiot, anyone can just use translate.

I see girls like your pic related all the time. Again like said above the white girls love black guys thing is mostly a meme.

Genuine blondes aren't that common outside of certain areas, but fake 'bottle blondes' are everywhere.

I honestly can't remember ever seeing a naturally blonde girl with a black guy.

Hispanic is not a race

Ahh ok. Yea maybe i narrowed it too much with just blonde white girls in my OP.

Sorry, I meant ethnicity

I'll be honest in my 23 yrs of experience of life (as of yesterday happy birthday to me) in this country across the entire eastern half I have only ever met one white woman who dated a black guy and he was a nice guy but seemed gay which was strange and she has a long history of mental issues so idk. Pretty much every white woman I've talked to I've gotten the impression that they have repressed racist tendencies towards black men. They view them as disgusting or repulsive and refuse to admit it. It's a little off putting desu like why not just admit you have a fucking preference for white men I dont get it. really OUR TRUE ENEMY in this shit is the fucking hispanic male.

I've seen more white guys with black girls than I've seen black guys with white girls. White girls with real blonde hair are becoming more rare. I'm sure many of the whites with black hair are Mexican mix.

My wife is blond hair blue eyes. I am eternal anglo.

Just nasty fatties.

Yeah I've only ever seen a white girl with a black guy once at the mall. Also there is one white guy dating a black girl that I saw at school

to fucking often, i am stuck with fake blonde slav

Hmmm i belive you but it just sounds strange, based of the fact that white people especially women in America are so called "anti racist", that they would then feel repulsed by black men.

Also congratz.

I don't know. It's not that wide spread. People stay in their own race for most part even in LA.

Meme is for the most part not true. The only place you will really see those is either on a University or in the Ghetto

Almost never. Unless he is a college/pro athlete the white girls who race is are trashy as hell.

Okey, my friends might have gotten that impression because they went to degenerate clubs or something like that.

Daily, but brunettes are more common.
>20/75/5
>blonde/brown/red

I hardly ever see attractive "white" women with "black" guys.
>fat white whales make up for it

The mixed-breeds seem to love double mixing, I think they're trying to create the Time magazine "coffee-colored" people now.
>Lots of half-white half brown chicks with the 1/2 or 1/4 black or brown guys.
>t. Emily Torres & Mauricio Campton

Statistically, the most common race mixing is between hispanics and asians.

>black
>british
Pick one you fucking idiot.

Also my we live in the southeast so my wife was raised to have a natural disdain for black people.

I'm married to one, so every day.