Shia LaBeouf threatens to shoot cop in video

>Shia LaBeouf went on a racist, violent rant in the police car after being arrested early Saturday morning in Georgia.

>Shia screamed at the cop, "If I had my gun I'll blow your s*** up." And that wasn't all. He said, "You put your own kind in the f***ing pen."

>As we previously reported, Shia also ranted about being an American who pays his taxes ... and on, and on.

>TMZ broke the story ... Shia was arrested for public intoxication, disorderly conduct and obstruction.

The footage: youtu.be/uIv4od8IpOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hvath7wUa4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"You put your own kind in the f***ing pen."

What did he mean by this?

What a degenerate piece of shit.

>shia trying to blue pill cop
>"hmm... interesting, Shia. Really made me think...

The sad part is he's a jew and he will get away with it.

Not like what happened to Mel. The jews will cover this up. Though it's funny that TMZ aired this, maybe Shia pissed off some other jew who decided to burn him.

>You're a bitch for leagues. Not for years. A bitch for leagues. You're a pirate bitch, bitch.

I feel like he might have some slight anger issues.

god tier performance art desu

Why does Shia talk like a nigger?

trying to be hard

I'm guessing the arresting officer was black

>cultural appropriation
not cool shia

You may hate pol, but they are a big part of his current state. Feels good.

Yes, user, you're really a part of something after all.

Kevin butler became a cop?

check those fucking tatoos on that "cop"

what in the fuck?!

oh and that stupid headset

Jailers are right below X-ray techs

looks like a camera?

The guy's been continuously getting arrested since 2005 and now you Sup Forumstards want to appropriate that too?

got arrested by a big black lady cop

Really made me think.

More angry Shia footage: youtube.com/watch?v=Hvath7wUa4M

Who was in the wrong here?

>Da Joos
Can you stop?

>THOSE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT WHY AM IN CUSTODY

>all of those posters talking about how he's a kike
>pepe avatars and kekistan related names
Now that gets the neurons firing

3:28 "Ready for your anal inspection, Mr. LaBoeuf?"

>i'm in the national guard
I can't quite make it out, but does he actually say this?

Fucking hell Shia really needs to get his shit together.

He probably won't though.

>Fuck you and your legacy!

I can't wait to start using this in real life.

>WHY AM I IN CUSTODY!?!?

lelel

MKU flaring up again.

Not a gambling man, but would bet money he's mentally unstable.

Not unlike a number of anons here.

Unlike you fags, Shia isn't gonna go down like a bitch

why's he gotta act like one then?

>pol
back to r/thedonald

This so much

Fuck these bitch made whores and fuck the fascist police

>he's mentally unstable
Yeah. I'm leaning that way, as well.

Wow, he is seriously fucked

What kind of a dumbass rants like that to the cops and NOT expect shit to go down?

I hate all this Blue Wall of Silence that's been going around, but you can't treat every cop as if they're one of those assholes that shot Tamar Rice or John Crawford.

Sure thing rabbi... As soon as you stop sucking that infant dick.

>instantly starts race baiting

(((hollywood))) brainwashing working flawlessly

I guess Spielberg doesnt take his calls anymore

>THE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT
>WHY AM I IN CUSTODY
>I DO NOT CONSENT
>CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Jesus Christ kys.

love this movie desu

I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE

nice tats copper

reminds me the way mexicans ink themselves here

As a Jew, I partially come here because a lot of you idiots think Jews have an organized and collective mindset, that imbues us with power we don't have.

Causation doesn't not mean correlation, and all the shit opinions that escape Sup Forums are built upon this fallacy.

>I'M FROM IT, YOU DUMMY
what did he mean by this?

>Though it's funny that TMZ aired this, maybe Shia pissed off some other jew who decided to burn him.
He converted to Christianity. Sure enough he's crazy and being arrested now

Have fun at camp, kike.

I got a DUI dropped to a misdemeanor reckless driving because the asshole cops put the cuffs so tight it left my wrists black and blue

DIVIDED

mostly it's just projection, scapegoating and fear. If I am a 32 year old virgin then it must be the Jews fault. Also, conspiracy theories are way more appealing than the bleak truth that my life will never get better.

Too bad that police cruiser wasn't an Autobot.

What a brat.

It's like having Dewey talk shit.
Someone call Hal

Neocon Jews created the Iraq War that killed thousands of Americans

They all died to remove an opponent of Israel

>that expression of pure semitic hatred
we're not in the bazaar anymore shia

man you people are retarded lol

Hes going full mel

Give him a drink or catch him in private and the anti-racist, virtue-signaling millionaire Jew will show his true colors! More hateful and bigoted than the most extreme of neo-nazis, he pretend to be his best friend but in fact no one hates the nigger more than the Jew! Claims to be a leftist, but will shove his class privilege in the face of a honest policeman the first chance he's got: "I've got millions, you've got nothing, except my deep contempt!". Look at him barking with such hatred. The true face of antifa leftists, the real fascists of our age.

Since when are cops allowed to have visible tattoos.

Maybe after seeing so many innocents killed by dumbfuck drunk drivers he made them too tight

13 year olds can craft better insults than that lol.

he a good boy
he dindu nuffin

retarded like a fox

My observations as well.

>conspiracy theories are way more appealing than the bleak truth that my life will never get better.

The biggest personal failure that number of folks on Sup Forums have, as well as nearly every spree shooter, is the wholehearted belief that I'm in no way responsible for the personal failures in their lives.

I'm a loser, and I blame no-one but myself. Sort of like, I don't know, an adult maybe???

no hes right
mel was anti jew, so he got crucified
jew shia goes on angry drunk rant about killing cops and anti black tirade, gets fucking nothing, not even a single peep from news

what a fucking loser

Or the lot of them love trolling and get off triggering the easiest targets?

I completely agree. We need to roll up our sleeves, and start creating the future we want.

Jews r 2% of the us population cut them some slack! It must be hard having been persecuted for no reason their whole lives!

I do find it kinda funny that a lot of progressive talking heads when they're caught angry, intoxicated or off guard actually do come off as either bigoted or extremely classist. Like they insist that they speak for the majority (who are economically either struggling or poor) then they'll go on a rant about how some working class guy working day to day to make ends meet is the scum of the earth

THE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGIHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek I can't believe they found a candidate even worse than Merkel to run against her

Yea lol, this is the same kind of meltdown and just because it's a jew doing it all the coverage it's gonna get is TMZ

I'm a Jew that served in Iraq, and most Jews I knew during the time railed against the war, and those are conservative Jews.

That must be why you kikes freak out when anyone tries to bring attention to the circumcision abuses and cry about antisemitism.

Just like with the muzzies who mostly ignore and hardly ever protest extremism, you're an enabler.

>most Jews I knew during the time railed against the war
And yet they will benefit from the war. Funny that.
>I'm a Jew that served in Iraq
At least you fought for your country.

TMZ is pro trump

>kekistan related names

jesus christ that whole fucking meme was a mistake

Hey Jew, you were given a blessing by God himself a great many years ago. God himself placed before you the malediction and the benediction of which you're a beneficiary of both. Your ancestors, or maybe not because you might have descended form a Greek Jew, but some of yous DNA took part in having Christ executed. You however can still do better than more than 99% of planet earth. Because you've failed all of now only means you're not trying. Try harder and you'll find the success you're after. Even if you take a smarter bloke's idea and make it your own. Eh, success is success regardless if the means of it belongs to some one else, eh my Jewish compadre?

How many times he says white people in this video?

IF ONLY I CAN BREAK THESE CUFFS
AAAAAAAAAUGGGHAGAGHGAAA
DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE?

Why are people so obsessed with this guy?

CNN is so diverse!

Goodbye Sweat Prick

Holy shit that Jewish privilege.

You need to apologize to cnn for posting

Because he's a whiny retard who constantly gets BTFO.

Jews own every dollar on earth, literally. Jews own more than 80% of all the top businesses.

Fabled Lulzcow

Googling his name there's articles about it on all major news sites. Do Sup Forumsbeses live in an actual fantasy world? You really shill this non-existent Jewish privilege thing huh? Almost like you're SJWs.

I used to like shia since back in his battle of Cleveland heights days. I think dude has a serious benzo problem and mixed them with alcohol and goes off the fucking rails.

Trump tweeted about him in like 2014 saying he is a nice kid but needs to get help with booze.

I met him in the military while they were preparing for fury and he wad a nice dude. We didn't know why they were there just I've they were getting tips about the military.

The whole will not divide us debacle made me dislike him but I honestly think if he got sober and stuck with it he'd be a lot more logical and an alright guy.

Businesses that you will never work for because you lack the skills and ambition. If you live in the US and are not rich, then you're lazy and stupid.

He's not a nice guy, alcohol reveals all truth user.

change the badge

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>You put your own kind in here? I ain't no nigger
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US