Now they are richer than Norway, what is their secret?

Now they are richer than Norway, what is their secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.it/maps/@62.4975099,11.2227977,3a,75y,191.41h,90.34t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1spVFAQXnAF5iBs8ZBBjeoHg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
shelltosea.com/content/gas-oil-robbery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Their cities are ultra rich, how?

Being a tax haven has it's benefits.

lots of multinational corporations here and their value is reported as GDP
GDP is a garbage measure, use GNP

The potatoes

best beer and pubs

Tax haven

for big money not regular people

Corporate tax evasion.
It is their oil, desu, but I wonder how long the EU is going to let them keep at it?

league of legends

But it raises the GDP per capita

Ireland has oil?

this means nothing
I'm sure only few of the posters here from any of the countries in that list would want to live in any of those cities in their countrie

No, but our gdp is artificially boosted by the oil revenues.
If you just look at the mainland (non-oil) industries, we aren't "that" rich.

>leeds
yeah something in this table doesn't add up.

is accenture your biggest one?

at least its YOUR oil, if Google and Amazon find a better tax heaven, Ireland is doomed

tax evasion

Big multinational companies come to Ireland due to the low corporation tax

What do people living in small cities like linkrelated do for living?

google.it/maps/@62.4975099,11.2227977,3a,75y,191.41h,90.34t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1spVFAQXnAF5iBs8ZBBjeoHg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

>promote capitalism
>Ireland plays the game
>"no no you can't, you fucking tax heaven"

Lol. And they are not even a real tax heaven. Also no one complains about UK.

Ireland strong.

Tax Haven because in Ireland small companies pay more taxes than multinationals, with their power the can conclude secret agreements with the state.

That's why Ireland and Luxembourg are under investigation by the european commission.

they are a tax haven all the busisnes are located there and in Europe nobody cares

probably

Fish, forestry, local light industry, run nursinghomes, commute to an office job somewhere else, farm, do decentralized government administration work or collect welfare.

The usual smalltown stuff.

>what is their secret?
Mostly dead babies, lots and lots of dead babies hidden away

Ireland is a tax haven and Norway is a petrostate

Bitta both desu, the low corporation tax gets alot of big and small companies in. Big companies like apple do take advantage because they know how important they are to the economy
Smaller MNC's pretty much are vital to smaller towns outside Dublin. I know it would cripple my town if a few of them started leaving

Being a tax haven. Requires 0 effort or innovation and for someone else (usually American entrepreneurs) to do all the hard work. Made us 1st world really

catholiscism

selling all their fish

Yes.

shelltosea.com/content/gas-oil-robbery

Bastards are robbing it off us.

>with their power the can conclude secret agreements with the state.
There are no secret agreements. They get tax credits and reliefs which are easier for bigger companies to avail of.

I don't know what this smalltown stuff is

(T_T)

good goys