ITT: shows that died because of 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE
youtube.com/watch?v=w16r_nYUYbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Given Colbert's repertoire, I wonder how repetitive and cringey their episodes are gonna be in the post trump world?

I suppose Hannibal can be the shows saving grace, but after their "Hilary for president" episode how can they ever come back?

youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE
Literally a clinton commercial.

Also Pic related got BTFO.

Wasn't this just the female version of workaholics but with romance subplots and overt awkward jewishness?

Post their hairy forearms please.

It used to be up until 2016 when Comedy Central became Clinton Central. Up until then, they kept their agenda confined to The Daily Show and Colbert Report but nowadays literally every single show they air is a PSA for the Democratic Party.

name one other show besides Daily show.

he sort of did

this was the worst thing I have EVER seen

I never really found this show funny. It just reminded me of girls I knew who thought they were funny.

Jesus fuck, fucking hell I cringed so much my foreskin is like an elephant's trunk now.

I don't even like trump but I can almost take the fucking up the environment and all that stuff so we don't have to deal with that shit 24/7

Broad City
The President Show
nu-South Park
Problematic with Moshe Kasher
@midnight with Chris Hardwick
Inside Amy Schumer

I don't remember so many shows, movies and video games pushing political agendas this fucking much back in the day. Really overt ones too. I never remembered it ever getting this obnoxious. There used to be some level of subtly to shit like this.

I love Broad City to death, but the Clinton shit sucked desperately

>Those obnoxious zoom ins
>Over the top acting
>Cutting to hideous old lady that eats babies

I'd almost think it's parody.

used to like this show as well
the part where abbi drop kicks bevers' chicken on that mail island or whatever, kek

If Hannibal wasn't the anchor of the show, it wouldn't be watchable.

Larry Wilmore just wasn't funny.

It's one thing to race bait, it's another to racebait when nobody's laughing.

Nah it's mostly because Sam kept posting Kekistan retard baby garbage on Twitter and pissed off everyone with industry pull because he's in love with the idea of this ancient cornball society coming back into the mainstream, instead of hustling his ass off with his own legitimately good work.

You have to wonder how much brilliant creativity is coming to a halt because dumb partisan motherfuckers keep buying into this media/political culture.

Wilmore is capable of being funny but he comes off extremely snarky and condescending. It's that fucking "HMMMMM, well white people" tone that gets really grating, even to people like me who are probably socially liberal enough to be sympathetic to them. But getting talked down to by anyone is really fucking annoying, even if you ostensibly agree with them.

P A I N F U L

Hey at least south park has stated they are done with trump shit cause its been beaten to death

youtube.com/watch?v=w16r_nYUYbk

after the election didnt they say they didnt need to make fun of trump because he was a joke? why are they saying they'll cut back now?

Will Illana show her big tits now thats she's out of work?

They felt like they were turning into CNN.

When people say women are funny, show them this

This isn't dead at all. If you're implying the show is dead in a comical sense because of Trump, no one watches it for the comedy, it's just comfy. Plus they already had a webisode of them overreacting because Trump won, so I'm pretty sure they might do one episode about him and have a few lines here and there, but I doubt they'll go full retard like Trump

Nah, the show just sucked

Was comedy central always the "unsubtle liberal propaganda" channel and I was just too young to notice when I watched it back in the day or is this a more recent thing?

half of the skits sucked. half were great

Trey and Matt showing their GOAT comedic instincts as usual

Black Lives Matter Tonight with Larry Whitmore didn't last long

Nah, they literally all sucked save for the wife tripping one

Maybe it's the same as with SNL, it's total shit now but used to actually have good material.

they harped on Bush quite a bit, but "The Man Show" was one of their more popular shows for a while

suck my cock through the internet, dipshit.

> YWN play games like this with the goddess and sometimes have role reversals where you tied up while she sucks you off.