"I APPRECIATE YOUR CULTURE!"

>"I APPRECIATE YOUR CULTURE!"
>"SILENCE WHORE!"

What is the most redpilled animated series and why is it American Dad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wX7wxnMHWUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

American Dad is surprisingly good considering its connection to Family Guy

>episode from 11 years ago

It isn't so much redpilled as it is that more than a decade later the left has gone full retard on issues that everyone used to agree on

they don't do ANYTHING political anymore

they ditched politics because the gap between writing and airing episodes was 2 years

now the show is delightfully silly and timeless

I recommend it highly, but not for any Sup Forums reasons

maybe its because Seth doesn't want to stray the path of political correctness. You'll never see this again

youtube.com/watch?v=wX7wxnMHWUM

Family Guy was really bad, but Ameircan Dad was always worse.

It helps that Seth MacFarlane's involvement became minimal because Family Guy was brought back from the dead while they were like, midway through the production of American Dad's first season. So Seth fucked off to work on FG and American Dad was left in the hands of Mike Barker and Matt Weitzman.

Barker left after the show moved to TBS about 4 episodes into production due to creative differences. The show's been iffy in recent years but it's still way the fuck better than anything else with Seth's name at the forefront.

to be fair, Seth may be a liberal/democrat, but hes never been a PC cuck at all. He even made fun of his own soapbox Brian in one episode after he realized how annoying he was to fans

>Watching Sitcoms
You are fucking disgusting.
Sitcoms are fucking tasteless when it comes to humor, merely degenerating common situations of a man's life.
They used to be good, but nowadays most adult cartoons and other shows only run because of manchildren finding idiotic and shallow jokes funny.
Needless to say, most of them bear ethics that have encouraged degeneracy in our younger and older generations.

If you want a good show, try Bojack Horseman. At least they get it right.

King of the Hill

>BoJack Horseman is an American adult animated sitcom created by Raphael Bob-Waksberg

Like it or not, you watch sitcoms too, retard.

>At least they get it right.
When Englishmen can't comprehend their own language.

I do watch bojack. the jokes are good

too bad they try to inject cliche drama and feels

WE GET IT bojack is rich but he doesn't feel fulfilled

WE GET IT hollywoo is shallow and uncaring and cutthroat

but the show is DAMN FUNNY. I like it a lot

And they rag on Jews a lot in family guy

You're literally calling people disgusting for watching sitcoms even though you watch them too. Just because you're willing to give a free pass to one that you like doesn't mean it isn't still a sitcom and makes your argument seem stupid.

What makes BoJack so good by the standards you've set though? You're telling me running gags like Vincent Adultman and "SUCK A DICK, DUMB SHITS!" aren't stupid and shallow? Just because the show takes a serious tone due to BoJack's depression doesn't mean it isn't guilty of similar pitfalls.

Calm down, Ahmed. Watch the full show if you want to know why it's superior. I don't dislike every sitcom, I just hate the group of shows. Of course there are going to be exceptions.

>HURR DURR JUST LIKE TYLER DURDEN SAID IN FIGHT CLUB DON'T WATCH SITCOMES!!!
>HURR YU SHOULD WATCH THIS SITCOM BOJACK HORSEMAN!

>2016
>believe yourselves to be Sup Forums
>still watching the electric jew
tsk tsk tsk

In that episode where Brian says "Look a woman learning" so he can distract the Muslim attacker he should have said: "Look, an interracial gay couple fist fucking their adopted Muslim son and shitting all over the Koran!"

I don't know who Tyler Durden is, but I see where you are coming from. My poor nordic brothers are being controlled by the American media.
Bojack also comes with its flaws, but I consider it the best of its kind, since every other sitcom nowdays suck.

Seth MacFarlane is grade A autistic retard who is as funny as Seth Rogan

American Dad and Family Guy are the two unfunniest shows on TV.

You're seriously a brain dead fuckwit with and IQ of 5 if you laugh at those mongoloid cartoons written by a hack.

>out of reaction images: the picture