Yes

No one fucking cares

this

So you won't care if it changes?

this

i hate the greens so fucking much

What does it mean?

No

Australia day. Atm it's on the date the whites first landed and started colonising. There's been some heat over the last year over it really being Invasion Day. A celebration on the day of the beginning of the end for thr aboriginals.

no

I'd be upset that billions of dollars are yet again wasted on such pointless bullshit.

Seems right desu. Whites were the invaders and genocided the natives. Change the date.

To what? January 1st is the only reasonable option in my opinion

What would the date change to?

What's the fucking point. Changing it would be literal tokenism. It'd have literally no meaningful impact for Abos and just cost us more money.

Change it to "get back to work, you lazy, entitled cunt and put the meth pipe down" day. It'd be celebrated 365 days a year.

January 1st which is a shit day because nobody going to do anything else on new years day so it just takes out the best piss up of the year

which is the day Australia federated which makes a lot more sense as an actual national day* but who accually gives a shit

I don't see the problem.

Change it to the day before, to remember the day of when whites didn't even know what an Abo was.

Master colonizer has spoken, cheers Thijs, mijn neger

Yes, we should respect the feelings of natives and minorities

Hahahaha. They want to change the date to what? The day abbos got there?