German Woman Charges Man Who Insulted Munich Gunman

therebel.media/woman_charges_man_who_challenged_munich_jihadi

A German woman has pressed charges against the now famous man who insulted the Munich gunman from a rooftop; and the local prosecutor agrees with her.

>German confirmed for biggest cucks on the planet

I might be a fucking leaf but I don't even think Le Weedman is that batshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/john-smeaton-receives-gallantry-medal-970560
welt.de/vermischtes/article157503775/Frau-reklamiert-Anzeige-gegen-Balkon-Wutredner-fuer-sich.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh shit KEK confirmed the FUCK outta my thread boys.

Germany is reaching cuck levels that shouldn't even be fucking possible.

We really need war soon. At least somebody nuke Berlin, I don't even care who does it.

Oh my GOD these trips though.

I feel bad for the Germans, yeknow? It's so incredibly embarrassing for the rest of the world to watch, like some serious second-hand cringe here.

I'm sure the muslims are working on it.

How does it feel, man? You can read any history book on the planet and read about the amazing things your people have achieved just for this to happen.

I wish we all had a place to go to get away from this insanity. I live in rural Canada so I experience very little degeneracy but I started working in a metro area and even here it's unacceptable.

I can only imagine what it's like in Berlin.

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/john-smeaton-receives-gallantry-medal-970560

LOL

She's just helping to protect real Germans. Fuck this white racist.

>be German
>throw bantz at terrorist shooting up a mall
>get sued for bullying

Keep cutting your defense spending and try to get the liberals to leave NATO and it will absolutely happen

The one German bantsmaster in the country is about to go to jail for doing what happens in Britain on the daily.

Depressing as fuck.

mmmk
time to let germany die boys
it was fun for awhile i guess

Is this really a surprise?
every single good german either died in ww2 or fled the country right after

To the Krauts here, how is the media noticing it? What is the reaction of the population?
Here everybody would go literally reeeee and hang both the woman and the prosecutor from a tree.

Please... just end it.

Nuke us, invade us - I don't care anymore.

Just fucking burn Germany to the ground and gas all the shitskins

KEK, PLZ GIVE US ANOTHER CHANCE ;_;

I just don't care anymore.

I'm so sorry German bros

>dubs
You know what you guys have to do.
You already know.
>4th times the charm

There you go. Start fixing shit. You have a God's blessing.

This is literally the most depressing thing I've read here for a while, I think kek agrees too.

You lot have great newspaper headlines...

>bully a mass murder
>go to jail

I'm fucking done boys. I'm moving out to the woods and living off the land until my untimely death when I am mauled by a bear.

> Germany is supporting Jihadists over non-Jihadists

Wew fucking lad.

This is only because German 'men' don't exist anymore. They hide while the German women cuck them out of existence.

Germany needs to genocide all German females.

It's simple. Kill that woman, brutally. Make an example of traitors. If you don't do this Germany, you're a bunch of pussies and you don't deserve your country.

If you think that's bad You should see the "The Cuck" threads about gawkers new section just for men. They have an article telling men to sit down when they pee to understand women

>I started working in a metro area and even here it's unacceptable.

Bro, what you've seen is the tip of the iceberg.

Our government and universities are overrun with cultural marxists and other degenerates who hate the West, hate the concept of family, and hate Christianity. Until you actually start getting involved with these institutions you don't realize how bad it is.

Merkel should just openly allow ISIS to take over the country.

That's what all German females want anyway.

so pretty much all the good germans left for the american south or got killed in the world wars? or what? its just mind boggling to me how a people could sink this low

When I'm really drunk or hungover and too tired to stand I usually sit down while I take a piss.

D-d-do I understand womenzz now?

Holy.
Shit.
Germans are bootlicking Borg.

>"if for example a public servant is insulted, the notion of public interest might be approved and applied, because we don't want our public servants to be insulted."

Please stay as far away from me as possible - I have 0 interest in associating with you, and you have 0 interest in associating with me or anyone else who values freedom. Keep yourself confined to your dystopian box please.

They're not allowed to post lest they risk going to reeducation camps, or at the very least be forced to take cultural sensitivity courses and mandatory community service in aid of "refugees".

Where do you think they'll go? Poland?

>Woman
they always ruin everything don't they

Is Germany finally more cucked than Sweden? The country sounds like a literal dystopia at this point.

How can people not see that while he was shit talking the guy he was:

1) distracting/delaying the guy from shooting more people - saving lives

2) giving the cops more time to find him

3) demoralizing the guy to the point where he'd shoot himself before shooting anyone else (which he apparently did)

4) providing a beautiful and hilarious example of how to deal with psychos: call them out on their bullshit and do not shrink in fear

WTF is the problem with that?

>dubs
that's all the blessing you need.
Don't fuck it up this time Hans

Going to uoft for comp sci in the fall. Stem and economics aren't overrun r-right?

I coudn`t even watch 2 mins, fucking cunt, I want to bash her head against a wall.

I've spent a lot of time talking to girls on interpals and German women are by far the worst, it's shocking how low quality the women are in that country, I don't know why people like them

Jesus Christ, Germany. Stop it, why are you doing this to yourself??

a "German" woman

Just leaving this here, fresh from normiebook.

Their Head of State is a woman, that's why.

translate your nazi speak

It's not even funny anymore.

>Esther Schapira

Hmmmm

>Devide and Conquer thread
>Topic posted already several times
>SJW retard cunt abusing the law
>Case already thrown out, she did it for attention/clicks on her youtube channel because she immediately made an "explanation video". Usually, you dont know who files the charges.

Still, Civil war please, I want to kill traitors and want to reach at least tripple digits.

"Anyone who is male, white, visibly biogerman christian or secular, non-disabled and non-gay,
does not know what it means to be discriminated against."
- Esther Schapira (Editorial of public televsion)

see

fucking kek
fuck you germans you big cucks
get gassed
Also gas white women

>the now famous man who insulted the Munich gunman from a rooftop
He was distracting the shooter so that people could escape/police could arrive. He risked his life to buy time!

>Meanwhile, it has emerged that gunman had gone to Iran with his father two weeks earlier for weapons training, which may suggest that this was a planned jihad attack.

So much for the
>native German attack, totally not religion of peace related

People like this need to be hanged.

What the fuck happened to you, Germany?

It's not even just universities, they're teaching a lot of marxist shit in high school now. 3 years back when I was in school we spent half of our history classes learning about how the evil white man oppressed the poor indians.

My cousin had a cuck teacher in high school that convinced her to take gender studies and native history, and now she's a complete SJW.

Someone who is white, ethnically german, christian or non religious, able bodied and straight, doesn't know how it is to be discriminated against.

The Irish?

We WERE dicks to the natives, though?

This is so fucking sad, like holy shit.

Poor Sweden, they worked hard to cuck themselves. You can't just unsuck all those migrant dicks.

Could be the commie's tainted all that good Teutonic blood with the Rape of Berlin.

Link? Google search for "Thomas Salbey charges dismissed" got zero hits

What happened to Germany?

>all that good Teutonic blood

Who is this woman? Can we ruin her life? She doesn't deserve to be happy.

We should replace women with organic 3D printers.
KILL THEM.

wew lad
women, not even once.
the most unloyal fuckers on the planet

HOLY FUCK! WE HAVE CROSSED THE FUCKING RUBICON HERE! WHY ARE PEOPLE THIS FUCKING INSANE? THIS IS INSANITY!

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE!

She's charging him but there's nothing in the story about her winning the case. I'll withhold judgement until the decision is made.

I know Germans are super cucks already but if this goes through then it's final. I like to think they have a bit more tact than that.

Please help us.

NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

MAN THE FUCK UP AND SPEAK OUT.

Fear is the mindkiller

Your country deserve to be Muslim at this point. I see no fatalities here.

What do you think the mandatory liberal studies courses are for? Can't have those FUCKING WHITE MALES spending all their time and tuition money studying useful things, can they?

Yeah we were, that doesn't mean we need to dedicate most of our history curriculum groveling for forgiveness does it?

I never even understood why I would want to stand up to pee. Its more comfortable to sit down.

No fucking way!
How is this even possible? what charge?

Charges are dropped already, the woman thought he bullied the guy into shooting people, while in fact he had already shot several people when the based Bavarian guy started shittalking the "tanned german".

Still really stupid though. German women are fucking insane.

ikr! this guy is a fucking hero! he deserve a god damn medal

Charged with not prepping the bull

>it's faster
>kys

The case against the guy has been thrown out:

welt.de/vermischtes/article157503775/Frau-reklamiert-Anzeige-gegen-Balkon-Wutredner-fuer-sich.html

>Der Münchner Oberstaatsanwalt Thomas Steinkraus-Koch sagte der "tz" am Donnerstag: "Der Anzeigenerstatter geht offensichtlich fehlerhaft davon aus, dass zu dem Zeitpunkt, als das Video entstanden ist, der Amoklauf erst noch bevorstünde." Das sei aber nicht richtig. "Zu diesem Zeitpunkt hatte der Amokschütze bereits neun Menschen getötet", so Steinkraus-Koch. Das Verfahren werde eingestellt.

The case has been thrown out

The case has been thrown out

GERMANY MAKES A COMEBACK !

Where did Sweden go wrong? We used to be the undisputed cucks of the world and now Germany defeat us in every round. How can the germans be so good at this!?

>dropping bantz at the shooter during a shooting
Maybe theres hope for germany yet

umm... democrats in Nazi Germany?

I've been spitting on german tourists this year, 6+ so far. They don't do anything about it and the police don't give a shit. Germans aren't full humans like the rest of us, it's a sludge "people" made up of refuse and rape babies. Literally every single german worth anything died in the wars and if they could help it they would join me in spitting on and abusing this garbage "people."

Germans and swedes need to be systematically castrated in an international humanitarian effort and that's not a meme. It needs to happen. They don't get to keep all that land because of hundreds of years old papers. Filth.

Spitting on german tourists tip:

Look up your city's camping spots. Go there. Find german license plates (there will be lots) and then start spitting on the porcupine german slime sitting on white chairs next to it eating their pig sty grease food. They will yell funny german words so just keep spitting. Aim for the face.

This.

Germans must be isolated from the rest of the Western world.

Also spit in their food. Later they will say "auch, auch.." and try to wipe it off with some paper and then eat it any way.

Can a Hans explain what it feel like to be German? I imagine something like pic related.

Dub 0s
Looks like you've got your last chance fella

The best effort they've been able to put up is when an older man with a huge beer belly held up a badminton racket for about 1,5 seconds before the nasty looking women accompanying shot him an ugly look.

Remember to physically spit on all germans you encounter. You might even get away with actually pissing on them.

It may or may not be, but is it relevant? We're a small shitty country that has no impact on anything. Germany's supposed to be the kings of Europe, ruling the entire continent. They're screwing the whole place up.

It's the same as with my country. It's fine to have a few cucked, screwed up parties so long as the big ones (those with actual power) keeps them in check. When those became cucked too that's when the decline started.

Trump will loose btw, because he's such a faggot. hahaha